Negative posters.

Comments about the discussion board. Site-related comments should be addressed to the applicable department through the Contact Us form.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Re: Negative posters.

Post by sobrohusfat »

I do miss Hellomynameis's contributions - I disagreed with him on a number of topics but still considered him one of my favorites and looked forward to his posts simply based on his ability to be wrong with such excellent style and humour.
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

Nothing to go for, nothing broken, system is in good working order, and nobody gets banned for making suggestions.

Well, unless the suggestion is to wrest an icy cold Vancouver Islander lager out of my hands.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Only have one poster that drives me crazy, and that is just because of his posting style.

No point complaining
How it is
End of debate
Teachers rule!
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

When there is a topic that I feel is important , I actually enjoy it when the people who disagree with me make offensive comments. It helps people who might be there looking for legitimate answers or information to determine who they should just be ignoring. Nothing makes my day like watching a jerk shoot himself in the foot.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

gordon_as wrote:When there is a topic that I feel is important , I actually enjoy it when the people who disagree with me make offensive comments. It helps people who might be there looking for legitimate answers or information to determine who they should just be ignoring. Nothing makes my day like watching a jerk shoot himself in the foot.

That's so stupid for you to say. You stink. Your breath is bad and you have gas.

Heheh.
You and 71 others Like this post
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

Because. Love. Others. Will. Mean. Enemy. Suck. Lots.

Return to “Feedback and Requests”