Suggestion...

Comments about the discussion board. Site-related comments should be addressed to the applicable department through the Contact Us form.
Jo
Slot 16

Re: Suggestion...

Post by Jo »

Already done, yesterday - if there are more on that same topic, just send a link.
Tacklewasher
Übergod

Post by Tacklewasher »

Jo wrote:Already done, yesterday - if there are more on that same topic, just send a link.

Give me a minute and I will start them :)
Monsterdriver
Fledgling

Post by Monsterdriver »

When you move a topic from one forum (ie. central Okanagan) to another (ie social issues) because a moderator felt it was mis-classified, it would be great if you left a tracer and explanation in it's place, in the original posting forum.
Stupid or Ugly; you need to decide, you can't be both
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

Enough threads are moved that it would clutter up the forums if we did so.

The OP of any thread is automatically notified of the move, and as for people following the thread you can either a) click 'subscribe' to a thread of interest, then you can always find it, or b) when checking the board, go to the index page and click on 'new posts'.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

This suggestion goes out to users of this forum.
Please use the Preview button next to Submit button, just so any correction that need fixing can be seen and corrected before submitting. i.e badly done use of quoting

Example of a badly done quote here:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=77369&p=2318935#p2318935
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Feedback and Requests”