[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning -- what?

Comments about the discussion board. Site-related comments should be addressed to the applicable department through the Contact Us form.
DANSPEED
Übergod

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning -- what?

Post by DANSPEED »

I get this warning when I go to Castanet classified...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/webmaint/c3/classes/ads.class.php on line 1313: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given

now I'm getting this...

Notice: Undefined index: id_cat in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 33 Notice: Undefined index: cat_meta_title in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 36 Notice: Undefined index: cat_meta_descr in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 37 Notice: Undefined index: cat_meta_key in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 38 Notice: Undefined index: banner1 in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 40 Notice: Undefined index: banner2 in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 41 Notice: Undefined index: banner3 in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 42 Notice: Undefined index: banner4 in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 43 Notice: Undefined index: banner5 in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 44 Notice: Undefined index: parent_cat in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 46 Notice: Undefined index: id_cat in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 48 Notice: Undefined index: id_cat in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 48 Notice: Undefined index: id_cat in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 56 Notice: Undefined index: id_cat in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 57 Notice: Undefined index: id_cat in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 79 Notice: Undefined index: parent_cat in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 102 Notice: Undefined index: cat_name in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 109 Notice: Undefined index: has_ads in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 131 Notice: Undefined index: id_parent in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 176 Notice: Undefined index: id_cat in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 180 Notice: Undefined index: id_cat in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 218 Notice: Undefined index: child_cat in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 218 Notice: Undefined index: id_cat in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 231 Notice: Undefined index: child_cat in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 231 Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/webmaint/c3/classes/ads.class.php on line 1313 Notice: Undefined index: id_cat in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 236 Notice: Undefined index: child_cat in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 236 Notice: Undefined index: id_cat in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 243 Notice: Undefined index: id_cat in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 244 Notice: Undefined index: id_cat in /home/webmaint/c3/category.php on line 245

Is this a issue on my end? I'm using Firefox.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning -- what?

Post by oneh2obabe »

Think it's Firefox. Just tried using IE and Google Chrome and they appear fine.

IE
http://classifieds.castanet.net/

Google Chrome

ETA ... just tried Firefox and this is what I get from the home page

but I get the same gobbledygook you did if I try to search the classifieds from the forum page using Firefox but not the other two.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I use Safari never got anything like that, only get something when ite is down.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

It was just down for a minute to get a problem sorted. It should be fine now.
DANSPEED
Übergod

Post by DANSPEED »

Jo wrote:It was just down for a minute to get a problem sorted. It should be fine now.

Yes it's fixed now. I see a new format for classifieds and more ads!
DANSPEED
Übergod

Post by DANSPEED »

It's back again! Actually it's been back for a few days now. The text changes, sometimes one line debug and other times half a page of text. The search box is too small to enter text, everything gets cut off. Is this problem on my end? Never happened with the old Castanet.

Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

Hmm, let me know if it keeps happening, I've yet to get that happen to me.

My best guess is, you've been bad and this is the equivalent of a lump of coal in your stocking, but am not sure. :-)
Troy
Site Technical Administrator

Post by Troy »

The marketplace main category ( http://classifieds.castanet.net/cat/marketplace/ ) no longer exists and its previous subcategories have been reorganized. I've notified the programmers so that they can make sure this kind of thing is handled properly. Hopefully that will be fixed before the end of the day.

For the time being, if you go to the main classifieds page ( http://classifieds.castanet.net/ ) you should be able to find the subcategories you're looking for.

Thank you very much for letting us know.
Troy
DANSPEED
Übergod

Post by DANSPEED »

Oh, so it was my old bookmark "http://classifieds.castanet.net/cat/marketplace/" that caused the problem. I see now. I will update it. Thanks.

Return to “Feedback and Requests”