Spoiling shows with news headline

Comments about the discussion board. Site-related comments should be addressed to the applicable department through the Contact Us form.
aliladavies

Spoiling shows with news headline

Post by aliladavies »

Please refrain from posting show results in your news headlines! It's extremely common for people to watch shows a day or two (or even longer) after it airs. By posting "12 year old wins AGT" you ruined my chance to enjoy the suspense! Instead maybe post "The winner of AGT is....." This way people have a choice to click or not.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Spoiling shows with news headline

Post by Bsuds »

aliladavies wrote:Please refrain from posting show results in your news headlines! It's extremely common for people to watch shows a day or two (or even longer) after it airs. By posting "12 year old wins AGT" you ruined my chance to enjoy the suspense! Instead maybe post "The winner of AGT is....." This way people have a choice to click or not.

You won't get any help with that posting in the forum as they don't come in here. (too dangerous for them) lol Try sending an email to the news team.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Spoiling shows with news headline

Post by GordonH »

aliladavies wrote:Please refrain from posting show results in your news headlines! It's extremely common for people to watch shows a day or two (or even longer) after it airs. By posting "12 year old wins AGT" you ruined my chance to enjoy the suspense! Instead maybe post "The winner of AGT is....." This way people have a choice to click or not.

Here are couple purchases you should make to help you with this problem:
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/go ... lsrc=aw.ds
https://www.sportchek.ca/product/048660 ... 0008100000
:laugh:

Added later: I get a kick out of those who say "Don't tell me the score/or how X team did in the game
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Feedback and Requests”