Ads that Take up Whole Page

Comments about the discussion board. Site-related comments should be addressed to the applicable department through the Contact Us form.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Ads that Take up Whole Page

Post by Fancy »

Why does the 2018 Tommie Silver Awards and another ad just below it take up the whole screen? So far the Tommie ad is the only one that does that and it's all white blank screen beside it.
Last edited by Fancy on Jan 10th, 2018, 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Ads that Take up Whole Page

Post by Jflem1983 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 10th, 2018, 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Troy
Site Technical Administrator

Post by Troy »

Fancy wrote:Why does the 2018 Tommie Silver Awards and another ad just below it take up the whole screen? So far the Tommie ad is the only one that does that and it's all white blank screen beside it.

Well, to explain the why, if that's happening then there's either a glitch on our end or it's glitch in your web browser. It's definitely not intentional. If you could email me some further information about this - a screen capture, for example, would be super helpful. Please include a link to the page you're seeing this on too. That way I can determine where exactly the problem is and fix it if the problem is on our side of things.

Thanks!
Troy
[email protected]
Troy
Site Technical Administrator

Post by Troy »

I asked around here at the office and found out what the problem most likely was. Someone else fixed it shortly at 8:00am, which would explain why I couldn't find it and was asking for more info.

Anyway, thank you very much for letting us know. As usual, I can always be reached directly about any site problems at:
[email protected]

Troy
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thanks for the info - I was out all day and I will contact you directly if there's a next time.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Feedback and Requests”