Why aren't there any threads on teacher's strike?

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Jo
Slot 16

Why aren't there any threads on teacher's strike?

Post by Jo »

Hahahahaha.

Right.

At last count, we found this many threads on the strike:

FAR TOO MANY

And whereas we have not merged them, I would be eternally grateful if people would not start any new ones.

Deal?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Why aren't there any threads on teacher's strike?

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Sounds good to me. I was wondering about starting up a separate thread about the Castanet story about the discontented and angry CUPE members who have been dragged into the BCTF nonsense and are being threatened and bullied into not crossing the picket lines, but then I decided to just include the story in a thread that already existed. As long as the story is "on topic" I see no reason to start a new thread.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

what i find disturbing about all this is while our education system in bc is obviously in retrograde and seemingly failing both our children and our teachers, and truthfully there is too little support for our teachers as the 'government' tries to further abuse those same teachers, the bulk of the public never batted an eye when that same 'government' signed a new contract with the rcmp, for 20 years no less, without even being aware of the terms of the contract, essentially carte blanche.

thugs with guns get whatever they like and teachers have to beg for scraps, this is not good or right.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

No, this thread is not supposed to be about the teacher's strike. It is to inform everybody that there are enough threads on the topic already. When posting about the strike, choose one of the existing threads.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Oh great, I see that Jo has started yet another teacher's strike thread.

runs-for-life....
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Social Concerns”