Harper Government Spends $700,000 Fighting Veterans

Civilized, with a Bickering Room for those who aren't.
Blast

Re: Harper Government Spends $700,000 Fighting Veterans

Post by Blast »

Your answer is positive proof you are full of it.

P.S. a couple of people I know from the army, are now senior officers. They were in the "special forces" and their official, online, public bios state the name of the unit, what their positions were in the special forces unit, and other relevant info.

You have been called out.
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

Just because I'm refusing to give you much info about ex military who are in the middle of a dispute with the government you support, in no way makes me full of it, nor is it calling me out. It wouldn't be very difficult if I gave you the names of their outfits for you or your so called buddies to figure out whom I'm referring to. Besides its none of your business. These two I speak of and many others feel their government is shafting them, you feel otherwise. You're probably old school military who feels "real men" don't get PTSD, that's something only wimps get, and deserve to be kicked to the curb...
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
Blast

Post by Blast »

You had to reply didn't you.

Hurtlander:
Just because I'm refusing to give you much info about ex military who are in the middle of a dispute with the government you support, in no way makes me full of it, nor is it calling me out. It wouldn't be very difficult if I gave you the names of their outfits for you or your so called buddies to figure out whom I'm referring to. Besides its none of your business. These two I speak of and many others feel their government is shafting them, you feel otherwise. You're probably old school military who feels "real men" don't get PTSD, that's something only wimps get, and deserve to be kicked to the curb...

Hurtlander: "It wouldn't be very difficult if I gave you the names of their outfits for you or your so called buddies to figure out whom I'm referring to".

Outfits is a US term. We say units, so would your son. How many "outfits" do you think Canada has? I just asked you to name the unit, not any individuals. You refused because you do not know.

If you gave me the names? I don't want the names. I want you to name a unit.

Me and my so called buddies? They are not my buddies. They are serving senior officers who I have met. Do you THINK that they would waste their time checking the name of an individual to ascertain what unit they are in, your nuts.

Hurtlander: "These two I speak of and many others feel their government is shafting them, you feel otherwise" .

Never said that. I just don't believe you or your stories. I have enough troubles with VAC myself.

Hurtlander: You're probably old school military who feels "real men" don't get PTSD, that's something only wimps get, and deserve to be kicked to the curb...

No I am not. I have worked with more than several who are Wounded Within. As a matter of fact I have done some work/assisting with PTSD starting way back in the mid 1990's after Rwanda.

Name the unit.

Hint, CTV did a program on it. Big secret,ah.
Last edited by Blast on Mar 4th, 2015, 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

^^^^ Impossible to read your posts .. do you know how to quote ?

Blast wrote :
Three posters, all with the same sentence structure, punctuation, theme and uniformed opinion. You all spell Vets as "vets" among other things. Same school, or same person?

The Donald doesn't know how to quote either and always asks to reveal personal information and qualifications. Is that you Donald or are you his cousin ?
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

yup, thought the same....
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Wrong! VAC would never, never, never release the names of it's "clients". That would be breaking the law, several laws.
my mom had a cleaning company and vac because they knew her from dealing with her about my grandpa , got ahold of who ever was in the city looking out for the older vets and few younger ones , to clean their houses for them , but mom made sure that her employees went out of their way to do extra for them like clean clothes wash dishes ect ect and she was paid by vac , not the people them selves , my grampa and his company were decorated soldiers because of the sacrifice of the units involved , churchill basically abandoned them , there is a book written about it and a website with all their names on it , so dont tell me about facts sir .

http://www.hkvca.ca/cforce/listwinnipeggrenadiers.htm

on this page here my grandpa is joe campbell from mafeking , his leaders grand daughter was on castanet, we talked few remembrance days ago on the forum , was very powerful to meet someone else who had a relative in same unit .
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

SmokeOnTheWater wrote: The Donald doesn't know how to quote either and always asks to reveal personal information and qualifications. Is that you Donald or are you his cousin ?

Interesting speculation Smoke. We were all wondering where Donny went to hang his head. Definitely some similarities. Could be that no longer able to present himself as an ex international undercover criminal gang spy guy he has chosen something more simple – like a Vet. Impersonating a Vet would be very sad, but not something anyone here would put past the Don.

Very few Vets are going to be supportive of Harper or the Conservatives given their disgraceful treatment by them. But a partisan Conservative pretending to be a Vet supporting the Conservatives - so very fitting of the group currently in power.
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

Pretty sad watching a government stir up a war for votes when it's very apparent that supporting the troops is the furthest thing from their mind.

Want to go fight ISIS for Stevie Harpie votes? Come home and have your benefits cut so a multi national corporation can get a tax break.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller

Return to “Political Arena”