Conservatives see themselves as the *real* victims.

Civilized, with a Bickering Room for those who aren't.
GrooveTunes
Grand Pooh-bah

Conservatives see themselves as the *real* victims.

Post by GrooveTunes »

All posts are my opinion unless otherwise noted.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Canadian conservatives see themselves as the *real* vict

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Yawn.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Yawn.

Are you yawning because you're tired of being victimized :-)
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Hurtlander wrote:Are you yawning because you're tired of being victimized :-)

yeah pretty much! :)
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Partmanpartfish
Übergod

Re: Conservatives see themselves as the *real* victims.

Post by Partmanpartfish »

A very incomplete article because no mention was made of the librul wars on Christmas and Easter.

It's sad to see Canadian conservatives become as paranoid as their American brethren. The problem, I think, is their media. FOX News screams at them all day to get them riled up, and that's making them crazy.

Right wing media is doing more harm to this country than the terrorists could ever hope to.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Partmanpartfish wrote:
Right wing media is doing more harm to this country than the terrorists could ever hope to.

Left wing media is doing more harm to this country than terrorists and right wing media combined.
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

Come one GB! the Tyee is a fine piece on journalistic treasure.
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Left wing media is doing more harm to this country than terrorists and right wing media combined.

Honestly? I think both extremes of media - along with the milquetoast mindless middle - are causing serious problems of perception in the public's collective tiny-mind.

And it is only going to get worse.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Jo wrote:
Honestly? I think both extremes of media - along with the milquetoast mindless middle - are causing serious problems of perception in the public's collective tiny-mind.

And it is only going to get worse.

No, not honestly, my tongue was firmly in my cheek. I was taking an absurd piece of rhetoric and making it even more absurd. That's all.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

mrs.bandaid wrote:Come one GB! the Tyee is a fine piece on journalistic treasure.

LOL! Yes and so is the Georgia Strait, Huffpoop and the Toronto Star. Solid truth-tellers, all. :)
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

Only a complete fool would only gather information from either strictly the extreme left or right of the media. I choose to have an open mind and read everything, I can't think of a better way to actually make an informed opinion.....
Póg Mo Thoin
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Hurtlander wrote:Only a complete fool would only gather information from either strictly the extreme left or right of the media. I choose to have an open mind and read everything, I can't think of a better way to actually make an informed opinion.....

I just find the goofs at the Tyee so off the charts nuts that they are about as valuable as Ezra Levant is for the right-wing loons, entertainment value only. When I read the ode to Hugo Chavez on the Tyee after Chavez died, and all the accolades those bozos heaped on such a giant leftist scumbag, I couldn't ever give those clowns the time of day again. They live on a different planet. And it's not a good planet.
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

The Tyee also has some very good articles. One of the best journalists in BC is Bob Mackin, he is not a lefty, he puts out well written, well researched articles. He finds and exposes the dirt on every politician regardless of their political stripe, but because he often finds pure evidence pointing to wrongdoings with our current government the MSM won't publish his story, while the Tyee will publish it.
Póg Mo Thoin

Return to “Political Arena”