Questionable Expenses

Civilized, with a Bickering Room for those who aren't.
jamapple
Übergod

Re: Questionable Expenses

Post by jamapple »

flamingfingers wrote:I was not questioning your 'choices' in an electable government at all GB - what I was questioning is the expenditures of a Ministry in THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT (which you have admitted to having voted for) - does it not pull a string at all when money is spent by government employees at Golf Courses and other venues that certainly do not enhance the protection of kids in care?

Or is it that you TRULY don't care that this money is spent on bureaucrats instead of kids that are desperate for better care?

OK, so I now kinda get that GB is a liberal. I guess I should have known by the bashing of the Cons, and the ever coloorful hatred for the NDP.
I would also be directing my continual anger at the government that he voted for. See, not 1 party that serves the people. I just might vote NDP!!
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Merry ...

You tried your best Merry, but just could not hang any credit card dishonesty on Prime Minister Harper. If you sent a tenth of the time idnetifying what the NDP was going to do for Canada as you do trying to frame Prime Minister Harper you would be a lot better off. But I guess that when you are riding on the NDP and Lib Coalition Bus you have to follow the Coalition platform.

Entire NDP/Lib Platform

GET HARPER
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

I think your 'losing it' Donald, because this thread is about the PROVINCIAL Government, not the Federal.

BUT, if you want to blame Harper, then be my guest!!!!!
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Merry ...

Since the initil comment did not identify which politician was involved I saw your Avitar depicting that Prime Minister Harper is the only one that "knows" how to Govern Canada and assumed that you were at it again with your rampant obsession to find something that PM Harper did wrong by questioning his credit card purchases. Right Church. Wrong Pew.
Last edited by Donald G on Aug 10th, 2015, 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

DONALD: If you had clicked on the link Merry provided you could have seen which ministry was open to question.
Chill

Return to “Political Arena”