Is he ready?

Civilized, with a Bickering Room for those who aren't.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Is he ready?

Post by oneh2obabe »

Was one of Harper's taglines during the election. I think he got the message loud and clear last night.

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Is he ready?

Post by The Green Barbarian »

I don't think he's ready, but who ever really is for this job. It's not like we can go out and hire the former president of Argentina, because he has job experience. LOL. I do think it was time for a change, and we got it. It will be interesting to see how Justin ages as he governs, just as Harper really aged over the last nine years. Obama is barely recognizable now compared to what he looked like in 2008. The pressures and stress of running a country, are not for those who want to do it for their looks.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
rookie314
Übergod

Post by rookie314 »

I am waiting to see him go tell Putin off "to his face". After he laughs his *bleep* off and tells Justin to go to H. Welcome to reality Justin. I'd pay money to see that.
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

I didn't believe it when they said Canadians were sick to Harper, it's Trudeau. ;)
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Return to “Political Arena”