Clark suggested as new leader of Conservatives

Civilized, with a Bickering Room for those who aren't.
squirt10

Clark suggested as new leader of Conservatives

Post by squirt10 »

Jx3
Übergod

Re: christy clark name suggested as new leader of Conservati

Post by Jx3 »

Funny that you didn't mention her response.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: Christy Clark name suggested as new leader of Conservati

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
squirt10

Post by squirt10 »

Re:response cannot state response as she wasn't on the broadcast. imagine she will let the conservatives know ,wouldn't you think? and of course us in Kelowna.
maple leaf
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by maple leaf »

Good grief ,that is all we need is trade one bad apple for a worse one.
“If I were to remain silent, I’d be guilty of complicity.”
— Albert Einstein__________________________
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Re: Clark suggested as new leader of Conservatives

Post by flamingfingers »

IF the Conservatives were serious about recruiting Christy Clark as leader her 'NO' would quite quickly change to 'YES'. If Dianne Watts got to be an MP for the Cons, why couldn't Christy be the 'PM in waiting'????

But as stated before, would the Cons be THAT stupid to trade a rotten apple for an even more rotten one?

|Hmm... maybe. They kept a rotten apple as PM long after it should have been tossed.

PS - It's really interesting that all the Harper supporters are now 'so happy' about Justin winning. Ain't nobody around that even ADMITS to having voted Harper's CPC/Reform party.
Chill
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

flamingfingers wrote:IF the Conservatives were serious about recruiting Christy Clark as leader her 'NO' would quite quickly change to 'YES'. If Dianne Watts got to be an MP for the Cons, why couldn't Christy be the 'PM in waiting'????

But as stated before, would the Cons be THAT stupid to trade a rotten apple for an even more rotten one?

|Hmm... maybe. They kept a rotten apple as PM long after it should have been tossed.

PS - It's really interesting that all the Harper supporters are now 'so happy' about Justin winning. Ain't nobody around that even ADMITS to having voted Harper's CPC/Reform party.
LOL, this is the exact reason your NDP party and Mulcair were run right into the ground as outright lying and the spreading of unfounded mistruths is not a very good character trait.!
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

^^Oh, I see... you DID vote for the Cons, eh?
Chill
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

flamingfingers wrote:^^Oh, I see... you DID vote for the Cons, eh?
Yes I did.
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

I'd like to see Lisa Raitt become the next leader, assuming she's over all her health issues that is.

I didn't used to like her, but lately we've seen a more human side of her, and I liked what I saw.

I think she'd be a really good choice.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

Who's that?
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Lisa Raitt would do well
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

flamingfingers wrote:IF the Conservatives were serious about recruiting Christy Clark as leader her 'NO' would quite quickly change to 'YES'. If Dianne Watts got to be an MP for the Cons, why couldn't Christy be the 'PM in waiting'????

haha so true , any con supported that actualy voted for jt must love knowing they voted for legal weed :)
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

Christy Clark is the invisible woman.............unless there is a photo op in it for her. She is almost silent here in BC and specially in her riding. Her name may be out there but she is no serious threat to any other federal candidate. I would be very surprised if she was asked.
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Jx3
Übergod

Post by Jx3 »

flamingfingers wrote:PS - It's really interesting that all the Harper supporters are now 'so happy' about Justin winning. Ain't nobody around that even ADMITS to having voted Harper's CPC/Reform party.

More typical BS from FF that we've all become so accustomed to on here unfortunately.

I am not "so happy" about Trudeau winning but I am absolutely ecstatic that the NDP were relegated back to political obscurity where they belong. I can stomach a Liberal government for the most part but the threat of an NDP government, that was a real possibility at the onset of the campaign, was very scary indeed.

Oh, and for the record, yes I did happily help re-elect my Conservative candidate, not because of Stephen Harper but because I felt he was the best candidate for my riding. As it turned out the Liberal candidate and even *gasp* the NDP candidate in my riding were both fairly decent as well.
Last edited by Jx3 on Oct 21st, 2015, 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Political Arena”