Thank you Harper

Civilized, with a Bickering Room for those who aren't.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Thank you Harper

Post by maryjane48 »

thank you harper for trying to turn canada into george w bushes wet dream .it made .ost canadians take a long hard loom at what defines a canadian in the world . it doesnt mean canadians do not like some conservative ideas , but does mean canada should never have a govt. based on a twisted version of the bible ever again .

so hang your head low mr harper because you took our country and tried to create a monarchy with you as king . we noticed and sent your little man syndrome butt packing .

a fitting end would be jt using bill c51 to investigate harper :)
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Thank you Harper

Post by mr.bandaid »

The election is over. The losers lost. Get over it and move on. Salt in the wounds is a classless act.
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

mr.bandaid wrote:The election is over. The losers lost. Get over it and move on. Salt in the wounds is a classless act.

oh really , shall i post some links to where its still going on over the provincial election ? hmmmmmmmmm and did you post this in the ty mulcair thread?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i see you did but where as i know these type of threads are dumb , good luck convincing mr green mr lv mr hammer ect ect of this.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

maryjane48 wrote: where as i know these type of threads are dumb , .

almost as dumb as the people who create them.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol like you ? shall we take stroll down the posts of the past ? im thinking you do not want go down that road
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

maryjane48 wrote:lol like you ?

No, like you. I realize that it was obvious for everyone else, but I guess I have to explain it to you, as you were the one who created this thread.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “Political Arena”