Thursday, July 24th11°C

B.C. watchdog dumped in secret vote

Moderators: oneh2obabe, Jo, ferri, Triple 6

Re: B.C. watchdog dumped in secret vote

Postby flamingfingers » Jan 9th, 2013, 5:11 pm

The ChristyLiberals MILF Party ad for the Auditor General:
Attachments
raeside-s-view.jpg
Professional people spend their work days actually working... not posting inane drivel on forums.
flamingfingers
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 1263 posts

Postby logicalview » Jan 10th, 2013, 4:57 pm

flamingfingers wrote:The ChristyLiberals MILF Party ad for the Auditor General:

Looks like the perfect AG for the memo-forging nutless wonder when the New Dumocratics take over.
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of fecal matter by the clean end.
logicalview
Guru

Liked in: 392 posts

Postby flamingfingers » Jan 10th, 2013, 5:09 pm

^^Case you didn't get the memo ...

Adrian Dix and NDP support Doyle's continued appointment
All 3 Independent MLAs support Doyle's continued appointment.
Editorial comments in VTC, Vancouver Province support Doyle's continued appointment.

Just the Liberals and Jordan Bateman, CTF, (BC Liberal operative and was President of Coleman’s riding association) want a replacement.

Think now with Foster's A$$ in a crack he may be rethinking his power play.
Professional people spend their work days actually working... not posting inane drivel on forums.
flamingfingers
Walks on Forum Water

Postby logicalview » Jan 11th, 2013, 3:26 am

flamingfingers wrote:^^Case you didn't get the memo ...

Adrian Dix and NDP support Doyle's continued appointment.

Of course the nutless wonder and his band of commies support the continued appointment, NOW. When nutless assumes power and starts forging documents again he'll want someone friendlier to his communist dictatorship in charge. Right now nutless's only stratagy is to just do the opposite of what the Liberals do, be it the HST, pipelines, etc., as nutless knows he can rely on his army of fat ass bloggers, bitter toothless hags, and commie zealots, to spin the story his way.
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of fecal matter by the clean end.
logicalview
Guru

Postby Looney » Jan 11th, 2013, 10:08 pm

Logicalview wrote:

Of course the nutless wonder and his band of commies support the continued appointment, NOW. When nutless assumes power and starts forging documents again he'll want someone friendlier to his communist dictatorship in charge. Right now nutless's only stratagy is to just do the opposite of what the Liberals do, be it the HST, pipelines, etc., as nutless knows he can rely on his army of fat ass bloggers, bitter toothless hags, and commie zealots, to spin the story his way.

What a mindless reply. I've seen better answers out of 5 year olds in the playground.
Looney
Fledgling

Liked in: 7 posts

Postby Logitack » Jan 12th, 2013, 12:01 am

you forget, LV is your faithful mindless Liberal where the liberals do no wrong as long as it is favor of big business
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything. I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete douchebags.
....chevy chase
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 212 posts

Postby logicalview » Jan 12th, 2013, 12:11 am

Looney wrote:
What a mindless reply. I've seen better answers out of 5 year olds in the playground.

What an appropriate handle you have. It's mindless looney lefties like you that are going to put the memo-forging nutless wonder in charge of our province in May.
logicalview
Guru

Postby logicalview » Jan 12th, 2013, 12:14 am

Logitack wrote:you forget, LV is your faithful mindless Liberal where the liberals do no wrong as long as it is favor of big business

As opposed to the faithful mindless lefttard logi-dumbass, who wants unions running the entire province, via the nutless wonder and his corrupt minions. :skippingsheep: :skippingsheep:
logicalview
Guru

Postby Looney » Jan 12th, 2013, 4:43 pm

At least it's not hard to tell you are a liberal Logical. You have an extremelly limited vocabulary and know nothing other than name calling, nothing intellegent. The perfect Liberal.
Looney
Fledgling

Liked in: 7 posts

Postby normaM » Jan 12th, 2013, 6:35 pm

someone needs a hug
End of the day, most of you never gave a red cent to any Party, you sit in a bathrobe and try to pretend your words have merit.
I used to be a people person... but people ruined that for me
normaM
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 242 posts

Postby flamingfingers » Jan 12th, 2013, 6:43 pm

normaM wrote:someone needs a hug
End of the day, most of you never gave a red cent to any Party, you sit in a bathrobe and try to pretend your words have merit.

Umm... our RED CENTS pay their salary, their perks, premier photo op's trips to exotic countries, and satisfy their entitlement syndromes DAILY!!

Why don't you get out of YOUR bathrobe?
flamingfingers
Walks on Forum Water

Postby normaM » Jan 13th, 2013, 7:02 am

That's the best you got? You must be mellowing FF
I used to be a people person... but people ruined that for me
normaM
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 242 posts

Postby NAB » Jan 16th, 2013, 12:00 pm

Now I guess we will see if Foster and his committee (or at least the Liberal Coalition members of it) are prepared to argue with the Premier :-)

Nab

Premier Christy Clark has asked members of a bipartisan committee to extend the term of Auditor-general John Doyle by two years, she said Wednesday morning.

The recommendation comes as Clark announced she will introduce legislation to change the way auditors-general are chosen in B.C. She said the legislation will seek to make an auditor-general's term eight years and non-renewable.

Currently, auditors-general serve six year terms, which can be renewed.

More to come.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/nation ... story.html
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 206 posts

Postby Logitack » Jan 16th, 2013, 12:21 pm

nothing christy does surprises me anymore. other than demonstrating just out incompetent the liberals are in running this province, she is obviously leading by the seat of her pants without telling her minions and sheeple what she is doing.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything. I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete douchebags.
....chevy chase
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 212 posts

Postby Rwede » Jan 16th, 2013, 2:12 pm

Logitack wrote:nothing christy does surprises me anymore. other than demonstrating just out incompetent the liberals are in running this province, she is obviously leading by the seat of her pants without telling her minions and sheeple what she is doing.

Some people are "just out incompetent" in writing skills.

Seems odd for a COTA employee to be so poor at grammar, but since George was COTA president, I guess it really shouldn't be a surprise. The bar was set terribly low. :127:
You are not stupid, I just think you have bad luck when thinking.

George+ says: "Makes no sense to me.
But that is not unusual."
Rwede
Guru

Liked in: 731 posts

PreviousNext

Return to BC Politics