Sunday, April 20th14.3°C

CC4BC - Non partisan?

Moderators: Jo, ferri, Merry, Triple 6

Re: CC4BC - Non partisan?

Postby flamingfingers » Jan 14th, 2013, 6:36 pm

logicalview wrote:Naturally, the first person to be negative about there being more women in poltics is the bitter old hag herself. What a surprise.

Does somebody PAY you to post brainless drivel like this?
Posting over 30 posts on forums during a workday = time theft from the company.
flamingfingers
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 798 posts

Postby NAB » Jan 14th, 2013, 6:38 pm

logicalview wrote:Naturally, the first person to be negative about there being more women in poltics is the bitter old hag herself. What a surprise.

Not true, I was first. and I must say your ugly personal slags against other posters is getting more than tiresome, but I guess that's all the mindless less intelligent types on here are capable of as an argument.

Nab
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 160 posts

Postby Gone_Fishin » Jan 14th, 2013, 7:20 pm

NAB wrote:Not true, I was first. and I must say your ugly personal slags against other posters is getting more than tiresome, but I guess that's all the mindless less intelligent types on here are capable of as an argument.

Nab

:dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing:

hyp·o·crite
[hip-uh-krit] Show IPA

noun
Nab, who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he does not actually possess, especially as his actions belie stated beliefs.

Nab, who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially as his private life, opinions, or statements belie his public statements.

I'm gonna submit this to my bud, Mr Webster. :bump:
Gone_Fishin
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 131 posts

Postby logicalview » Jan 14th, 2013, 7:24 pm

flamingfingers wrote:
Does somebody PAY you to post brainless drivel like this?

And how much are your union buddies funnelling to you to continue to mindlessly cut and past fathead NDP lapdog bloggers?
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of fecal matter by the clean end.
logicalview
Guru

Liked in: 370 posts

Postby NAB » Jan 14th, 2013, 7:27 pm

Fisher-Dude wrote:hyp·o·crite
[hip-uh-krit] Show IPA

noun
Nab, who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he does not actually possess, especially as his actions belie stated beliefs.

Nab, who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially as his private life, opinions, or statements belie his public statements.

I'm gonna submit this to my bud, Mr Webster. :bump:

Another couple of brainless "contributions" from one of the usual crew of brain dead trolls.
Last edited by NAB on Jan 14th, 2013, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 160 posts

Postby flamingfingers » Jan 14th, 2013, 7:39 pm

logicalview wrote:
And how much are your union buddies funnelling to you to continue to mindlessly cut and past fathead NDP lapdog bloggers?

Haven't belonged to a union for over 17 years. I contract with clients - I am independent of all government tax breaks, subsidies and dodges, unlike you who belong to Hochstein's "Independent Contractors of BC" UNION.
Posting over 30 posts on forums during a workday = time theft from the company.
flamingfingers
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 798 posts

Postby Logitack » Jan 14th, 2013, 9:39 pm

:dyinglaughing:

oh give it a rest!

:skippingsheep:
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything. I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete douchebags.
....chevy chase
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 159 posts

Postby logicalview » Jan 15th, 2013, 1:41 am

NAB wrote:Not true, I was first. and I must say your ugly personal slags against other posters is getting more than tiresome, but I guess that's all the mindless less intelligent types on here are capable of as an argument.

Nab

If bitter obsessed toothless old hags don't want to be insulted then perhaps they shouldn't go around telling people to pound sand and to shove their opinions up their back passages. Maplefingers deserves everything she gets, and she doesn't need tired old men worried about saving $.70 on a haircut defending her honour either, as she has none.

As for your less intelligent types comment. If you are putting yourself up as a more intelligent type then you are just fooling yourself. The brain-dead comments you have made about the HST alone make George look like Stephen Hawking.
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of fecal matter by the clean end.
logicalview
Guru

Liked in: 370 posts

Postby Jo » Jan 15th, 2013, 7:28 am

You people are taking this too far. I will shut down the Political Arena if you can't show at least some common sense and circumspection. Good grief people.
jo@castanet.net
Old as dirt. Twice as gritty.
Jo
Forum Administrator

Liked in: 755 posts

Postby George+ » Jan 15th, 2013, 10:57 am

Agree.
Slanderous/Ridiculous comments.
George+
Guru

Liked in: 73 posts

Postby Verminator » Jan 26th, 2013, 1:48 pm

I just dropped in to see how the discussion was going. I'm shocked beyond belief at how ugly things have gotten around here. The vitriol being spewed on this thread is thoroughly disgusting and the moderators should've stopped it long ago. :ohmygod:
I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin
Verminator
Board Meister

Liked in: 4 posts

Postby George+ » Jan 26th, 2013, 3:37 pm

OR perhaps certain people could police THEMSELVES a little better??
George+
Guru

Liked in: 73 posts

Previous

Return to BC Politics