Sunday, October 26th8.8°C

Adrian Dix commits Carole James type blunder

Moderators: oneh2obabe, Triple 6, Jo, ferri

Adrian Dix commits Carole James type blunder

Postby logicalview » Jan 18th, 2013, 9:37 am

I have to hand it to the nutless wonder. He may be nutless when it comes to giving us any clue as to what his policies are, but at least he is trying hard to give the impression that he isn't the complete memo-forging idiot he was back in the 90's. Here he is rubbing shoulders with some job-creating tax-paying capitalists in Toronto a few days ago...

Like I said, I have to give the nutless wonder credit here. He's trying to do what Carole James tried to do. He's trying to show that maybe, just maybe the NDP aren't as dumb and evil as the Glen Clark version of the 1990's. The problem? The image of nutless rubbing shoulders with job creators and people who aren't just union fat-cats drives the radical leftists insane. They see the NDP as their tool to stab at the hearts of job creating businesses, like the 1990's NDP were masters at. The tired old men worried about their $.70 on their haircuts, and the obsessed blog-pasters don't want to see the NDP being friendly to business. It drives them crazy. This is why they knifed Carole in the back. Is the knife already being sharpened for nutless now too?
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of fecal matter by the clean end.
logicalview
Guru

Liked in: 552 posts

Re: Adrian Dix commits Carole James type blunder

Postby Urbane » Jan 18th, 2013, 1:50 pm

These are the "good old days" for Adrian Dix. It's much easier to talk in generalities and simply appeal to all those who hate the present government. But if he gets elected and tries rubbing shoulders with those capitalists and if he doesn't give the unions what they want Adrian is likely to have a knife in his back the way Carole James did. I don't look forward to what will happen to the province if the NDP gets in but it will be entertaining.
"Just because you have the right doesn't make it right."
Urbane
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 2251 posts

Postby Veovis » Jan 18th, 2013, 2:09 pm

It's campaigning is all. Dix desires to take the middle "undecided" votes over to their side, the NDP think tank planners likely know that appearing to be business friendly will fool enough people to help them win more comfortably.

It'll be after the fact when we all find out what level of BS it turns out to be, or not.
Veovis
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 453 posts

Postby Rwede » Jan 18th, 2013, 2:11 pm

Pass out the scarves.

You are not stupid, I just think you have bad luck when thinking.

George+ says: "Makes no sense to me.
But that is not unusual."
Rwede
Guru

Liked in: 1062 posts

Postby ixler8 » Jan 18th, 2013, 3:14 pm

Sorry , Rwebe , did you just give Dix's credit - is it opposite day today and no one told me ?
Don't worry ,about a thing.
cause, every little thing is gonna be alright.
ixler8
Board Meister

Liked in: 61 posts

Postby Rwede » Jan 18th, 2013, 3:36 pm

ixler8 wrote:Sorry , Rwebe , did you just give Dix's credit - is it opposite day today and no one told me ?

Umm, no, the scarves were used to oust Carole James. Dix will suffer the same fate if he is perceived as being too chummy with business, as his union financeers will stab him to death. I'm agreeing with Urbane's predictions.
You are not stupid, I just think you have bad luck when thinking.

George+ says: "Makes no sense to me.
But that is not unusual."
Rwede
Guru

Liked in: 1062 posts

Postby George+ » Jan 18th, 2013, 4:34 pm

Actually the scarf wearers were SUPPORTERS of Carole James.
Dix has good support-even from some Liberals and Conservatives.
And from the business community!
Good on him. Weedy and Urbane seem a little 'sour grapish'
OR is it just SOUR??

Here's the caption ya 'forgot' to put under the picture:
Carole James' supporters wore yellow scarves to show their support. (CBC)
George+
Guru

Liked in: 228 posts

Postby flamingfingers » Jan 18th, 2013, 8:26 pm

The rightie tighties cannot wrap their heads around the fact that Dix actually is gaining support with business.

Rich Coleman and Bill Bennett have sojourned to Alberta to appear at a $125 plate dinner to fund the Liberal party war chest. Pretty pathetic I would say... obviously their big donors here in BC have seen the writing on the wall. Recently business paid considerably more than $125 a plate to listen to Dix.

The Calgary munch fest is estimated to attract 'around 100 people'. Wow! Are the Lib so desperate for a mere $12,500?
Professional people spend their work days actually working... not posting inane drivel on forums.
flamingfingers
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 1664 posts

Postby logicalview » Jan 19th, 2013, 5:12 am

flamingfingers wrote:The rightie tighties cannot wrap their heads around the fact that Dix actually is gaining support with business. ?

Most people would have a hard time beleaving it given nutless' s past as an enemy of all free market operators everywhere, and his past record of malfeasance. But that's not the real question. The hard-core psychopath losers that make up the bulk of nutless' s support are expecting economic havoc of Chavez like proporsions. When nutless doesn't deliver this, does he get a knife in the back like Carol James?
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of fecal matter by the clean end.
logicalview
Guru

Postby GrooveTunes » Jan 19th, 2013, 9:24 am

Actually the scarf wearers were SUPPORTERS of Carole James.
Dix has good support-even from some Liberals and Conservatives.
And from the business community!
Good on him. Weedy and Urbane seem a little 'sour grapish'
OR is it just SOUR??

Here's the caption ya 'forgot' to put under the picture:
Carole James' supporters wore yellow scarves to show their support. (CBC)
[/quote]

Nice one. :smt023
All posts are my opinion unless otherwise noted.
GrooveTunes
Übergod

Liked in: 172 posts

Postby SmokeOnTheWater » Jan 19th, 2013, 9:36 am

Why is it always right versus left ?
All I know is Christy is in Harpo the bozo's back pocket. Good enough for me. Out she goes.
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
SmokeOnTheWater
Guru

Liked in: 140 posts

Postby logicalview » Jan 19th, 2013, 7:39 pm

SmokeOnTheWater wrote:Why is it always right versus left ?
All I know is Christy is in Harpo the bozo's back pocket. Good enough for me. Out she goes.

Meanwhile, nutless was heading to Ottawa after his capitalist photo op in Toronto, to meet with the Federal NDP. By your definition, that must mean that the nutless wonder is in the pocket if the bumbling hapless loser Mulcair. We already know nutless is a puppet of the unions. Good enough for me. Out he stays, as nothing but a disgraced memo-forger who was fired for malfeasance.
Last edited by logicalview on Jan 19th, 2013, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
logicalview
Guru

Postby flamingfingers » Jan 19th, 2013, 7:41 pm

SmokeOnTheWater wrote:Why is it always right versus left ?

The only 'back pocket' she is in is the one who is going to serve HER best, and of course her 'Free Enterprise' (read Private Enterprise) and her ChristyLiberal MILF Families First. She will say ANYTHING to try to get elected. She was never 'elected' by the citizens of BC despite her 'promise' to seek a mandate when she plumped her plump derriere into Gordo's throne. The woman is a dingbat leading a batch of totally unscrupulous, yellow bellied liars. Her dedicated followers are of the same ilk.
Professional people spend their work days actually working... not posting inane drivel on forums.
flamingfingers
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 1664 posts

Postby logicalview » Jan 19th, 2013, 7:58 pm

flamingfingers wrote:The only 'back pocket' she is in is the one who is going to serve HER best, and of course her 'Free Enterprise' (read Private Enterprise) and her ChristyLiberal MILF Families First. She will say ANYTHING to try to get elected. She was never 'elected' by the citizens of BC despite her 'promise' to seek a mandate when she plumped her plump derriere into Gordo's throne. The woman is a dingbat leading a batch of totally unscrupulous, yellow bellied liars. Her dedicated followers are of the same ilk.

The only "back pocket" that the nutless wonder is in is the one currently bank-rolling his malfeasance, fat cat unions. He won't say ANYTHING to get elected, relying on his army of tired old men, fathead bloggers, and bitter obsessed old crones to fear monger. Nutless is a dingbat and a corrupt scumbag leading a batch of totally unscrupulous, yellow bellied liars. His dedicated followers are of the same ilk.
logicalview
Guru

Postby logicalview » Jan 19th, 2013, 8:03 pm

George+ wrote:Actually the scarf wearers were SUPPORTERS of Carole James.
b]

They should have worn body armour instead! :dyinglaughing:
logicalview
Guru

Next

Return to BC Politics