Saturday, October 25th8.7°C

Adrian Dix commits Carole James type blunder

Moderators: oneh2obabe, Triple 6, Jo, ferri

Re: Adrian Dix commits Carole James type blunder

Postby Rwede » Jan 21st, 2013, 10:31 am

Geez, poor Nab and Maplefingers must be crapping their panties with Christy and Adrian the Criminal agreeing about the loss of Coast Guard coverage. Dix must be a MILF. Dix must be corrupt. Dix must be the most incompetent leader in BC.

After all, how on earth could he agree with ANYTHING that Christy says without being labelled as she is? SL better crank up the union newsletter printing press and do some damage control, tout-de-suite!

You are not stupid, I just think you have bad luck when thinking.

George+ says: "Makes no sense to me.
But that is not unusual."
Rwede
Guru

Liked in: 1061 posts

Postby goatboy » Jan 21st, 2013, 11:45 am

[quote="George+"]Actually the scarf wearers were SUPPORTERS of Carole James.
Dix has good support-even from some Liberals and Conservatives.
And from the business community!
Good on him. Weedy and Urbane seem a little 'sour grapish'
OR is it just SOUR??

True, the scarves were worn by supporters of James, however, the tactic backfired on her when 40% of her caucus decided to not wear them!

http://www.straight.com/blogra/yellow-scarfs-backfired-ndp-leader-carole-james
goatboy
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 739 posts

Postby logicalview » Jan 21st, 2013, 6:45 pm

NAB wrote:Seems Logical has a rather distorted opinion of what constitutes a contribution to a discussion. Repetitive personal attacks, slander, libel, and constant regurgitation of sensless off topic and derailing remarks are far from being a "contribution" to anything meaningful in terms of adult conversation. Looks to me like a rather pathetic attempt to seem humerous in a bully sort of way, but it just comes across as rather childish, poorly informed, and lacking in any real knowledge or interest in the topics and associated issues at all.

Nab

Nab you have many faults but your biggest by far is that you are a massive hypocrite. I already know know if I wad a member of your nutless wonder fanclub, I would get a free pass. Maplefingers does nothing but do repetitive personal attacks, slandet, libel and senseless and childish regurgitation, yet not a word from the tired old man, who is as nutless as the NDP leader he loves so much. The only solace is in the fact that George is on your side. I could think of no greater insult than that.
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of fecal matter by the clean end.
logicalview
Guru

Liked in: 552 posts

Postby NAB » Jan 21st, 2013, 7:05 pm

I think you have finally and totally lost it LV or business must be really slow (and rightfully so I suspect). Better get your meds checked :dyinglaughing:

Nab
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 206 posts

Postby George+ » Jan 21st, 2013, 8:42 pm

Meds?
Nothing can cure what he has. :dyinglaughing:
But keep it up.
Just more NDP voters.
George+
Guru

Liked in: 228 posts

Postby logicalview » Jan 21st, 2013, 11:36 pm

NAB wrote:I think you have finally and totally lost it LV or business must be really slow (and rightfully so I suspect). Better get your meds checked :dyinglaughing:

Nab

Brilliant response old man. Glad you tore yourself away from shaking your fist at the kids on your lawn to write that. Now how about instead of doling out personal insults, which it apeers is only your right and no one else's, give us your take on why nutless is cosying up to big business. Show us that fine intellect you boast about so much yet never demonstrate.
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of fecal matter by the clean end.
logicalview
Guru

Postby logicalview » Jan 21st, 2013, 11:37 pm

George+ wrote:Meds?
Nothing can cure what he has. :dyinglaughing:
But keep it up.
Just more NDP voters.

And yet every time you post you send them right back to the Liberals George.
logicalview
Guru

Postby George+ » Jan 24th, 2013, 1:14 pm

You WISH!
George+
Guru

Postby sooperphreek » Jan 27th, 2013, 4:17 pm

the part that i love is that he has too many credits to use in the blunder department because of his competition. its no contest and he will win the election. i remember the same rhetoric when it came to the hst being removed. all the nay saying and the name calling and the overzealous confidence. it must really sting when you know that your vote doesnt amount to anything when you vote liberal.....
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 142 posts

Postby logicalview » Jan 27th, 2013, 5:41 pm

sooperphreek wrote:the part that i love is that he has too many credits to use in the blunder department because of his competition. its no contest and he will win the election. i remember the same rhetoric when it came to the hst being removed. all the nay saying and the name calling and the overzealous confidence. it must really sting when you know that your vote doesnt amount to anything when you vote liberal.....

The only reason that the HST was voted down was that it only required a simple majority to overturn. 54% of the simpletons voted it down.
logicalview
Guru

Postby sooperphreek » Jan 27th, 2013, 10:27 pm

and many more simpletons will waste their vote on a sinking ship and the one that picks up the survivors.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Postby George+ » Jan 29th, 2013, 3:39 pm

Yes, the Liberals are doing a good job of hanging themselves.

Even Okanagan ridings are now targeted by the NDP.
George+
Guru

Postby logicalview » Jan 29th, 2013, 6:21 pm

George+ wrote:Yes, the Liberals are doing a good job of hanging themselves.

Even Okanagan ridings are now targeted by the NDP.

Targeted for what? Illegal union monetary transfers to the riding associations? Memos to be forged? Bingo proceeds to be stolen? The union funded professional bull crappers at the CCPA and the Tyee to write more lies on their website? What stupid NDP mmalfeasance are you referring to twitface George?
logicalview
Guru

Postby George+ » Jan 30th, 2013, 1:19 pm

Winning.
George+
Guru

Postby sooperphreek » Jan 30th, 2013, 2:04 pm

uh oh. do i have to bring up the 6 million dollar men? destroying.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

PreviousNext

Return to BC Politics