Thursday, October 23rd9.4°C

BC Government Spends 11 million to host the TOIFAs

Moderators: oneh2obabe, Triple 6, Jo, ferri

Re: BC Government Spends 11 million to host the TOIFAs

Postby Urbane » Jan 28th, 2013, 8:24 pm

cutypi wrote:
    Of course THEY do.. Wonder who's idea the Christie awards were in the first place....Hummmmm
    Did I hear the word gullible ??
You and flaming think precisely alike (very interesting . . .) - it's all about Christie Clark and not about the issues. This thread, that you started, has simply morphed into yet another venom-spewing rant against the premier. How many of those threads do we have now? Why not get your own thread back on topic??!!
"Just because you have the right doesn't make it right."
Urbane
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 2248 posts

Postby cutypi » Jan 28th, 2013, 8:25 pm

LoneWolf_53 wrote:Hopefully you'll have no issue eating crow when initiatives such as this, do in fact draw more business to BC from India, and you get proven WRONG.

Have you read any of the actual articles that have been posted here or listened to the pod cast ?? Oh, I get it, your jumping on Urbane's bandwagon to help out a buddy. Don't you know that bandwahoning isn't good..

I seriously hope I do get proven wrong, that would be a good thing for BC and in that case I would be happy to eat crow (since I don't have cahoonas) but I wouldn't hold my breath, Wolfy...
Last edited by cutypi on Jan 28th, 2013, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cutypi

Liked in: 0 post

Postby cutypi » Jan 28th, 2013, 8:29 pm

Urbane wrote:Why not get your own thread back on topic??!!

Point taken... but can I change the title to:

BC Government Squanders 11 million tax dollars to host the "CHRISTIE" Awards.
cutypi

Postby Urbane » Jan 28th, 2013, 8:33 pm

cutypi wrote:
    BC Government Squanders 11 million tax dollars to host the "CHRISTIE" Awards.
Thanks for proving my point yet again flaming . . . er . . . cutypi.
:dyinglaughing:
Urbane
Walks on Forum Water

Postby cutypi » Jan 28th, 2013, 8:48 pm

Urbane wrote: Thanks for proving my point yet again flaming . . . er . . . cutypi.

My pleasure..er... GULLIBLE.. Thank Christie for me when you see her at the next convention. I was really hoping we could have the highest child poverty rate in Canada again this year and thanks to you and the rest of her derrière kissing supporters she has already squandered 15 million campaigning on TV, now 11 million on the Christie Awards, (that's 26 million if you need the help) so I think we'll succeed ....and "stay tuned" there is more to come. Tell that to the starving kids, emotional ?? damn straight..!!
cutypi

Postby LoneWolf_53 » Jan 28th, 2013, 9:29 pm

I wonder how many more identities FF is going to create, to be able to agree with herself? :dyinglaughing:
"Friends are the family that we choose ourselves!"
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 987 posts

Postby Urbane » Jan 28th, 2013, 10:03 pm

:coffeecanuck:
Urbane
Walks on Forum Water

Postby cutypi » Jan 28th, 2013, 11:03 pm

LoneWolf_53 wrote:I wonder how many more identities FF is going to create, to be able to agree with herself?

Makes sense you would think that and your bobbsey twin would agree and find it funny. (careful though, he looks up to you and is very gullible) so he probably believes you. There couldn't possibly be two people who disagree with you. Doesn't surprise me that you said "HERself" though, enough said !!!

It looks like this topic isn't the only situation where you have no clue what you are talking about. You have contributed nothing to this topic except criticism of fellow posters, I'll just bet you have BIG muscles too.. Has it dawned on you that you and bobbsey are the only two that have stuck together with the "its good for BC theory "... probably not, I'm guessing.

Anyway, since it is obvious that the only thing that matters to you two is being "right" (even though you aren't) I'll take the high road and let you have the last word. So go ahead and WOW us with your brilliance once again, or more criticism, what ever floats your boat.

As for the rest of the people who actually contributed to this thread, thank you for your input and we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out. In the mean time I'll look forward to seeing what the next Liberal campaign tactic will cost us.

Cheers !!!!
:ridemcowboy:
Last edited by cutypi on Jan 28th, 2013, 11:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cutypi

Postby LoneWolf_53 » Jan 28th, 2013, 11:17 pm

I see your IQ level is surpassed by only that of FF, and not in the good direction either.

The three of you should at least make somewhat of an effort, to make it less obvious you're sharing the same brain.

Consider yourself wow'd! :sillygrin:
"Friends are the family that we choose ourselves!"
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 987 posts

Postby logicalview » Jan 29th, 2013, 2:26 am

flamingfingers wrote:It's just a photo op opportunity for Christy. At a $11 million dollar tax expense on US! She is just such a media MILF.

:coffeecanuck:

Another low for the back passage obsessed jealous anti
MILF mapleuglypifingers. Ridiculous that you have to create three separate identities to bash your obsession. Just sickening. :skippingsheep:
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of fecal matter by the clean end.
logicalview
Guru

Liked in: 552 posts

Postby flamingfingers » Jan 29th, 2013, 8:21 am

S
Last edited by flamingfingers on Jan 29th, 2013, 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Professional people spend their work days actually working... not posting inane drivel on forums.
flamingfingers
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 1651 posts

Postby Rwede » Jan 29th, 2013, 9:22 am

3487609 (2).jpg
You are not stupid, I just think you have bad luck when thinking.

George+ says: "Makes no sense to me.
But that is not unusual."
Rwede
Guru

Liked in: 1060 posts

Postby cutypi » Jan 29th, 2013, 9:52 am

WOW.. I had no idea that there were so many MORONS on here and all male I suspect. It is typical that when there is evidence to prove that you have no frigging clue what you are talking about then you resort to name calling an insulting the poster. I am surprised that the moderators allow this.

But since they do, I am not Flamingfingers, don't even know who he/she is but I suspect it is a she because he/she actually contributes not like you testosteroneians who sit around stroking your "egos" (insert what ever fits) and criticising the posters rather than offering ANYTHING of value to the conversation. The fact that you think we are one in the same CONFIRMS your stupidity, not that we didn't already know that from your posts. Oh wait, you can't offer anything of value, one would require a brain for that. I'm surprised Lonewolf even knows how to spell IQ.. If you can't offer anything of value to the conversation then rather than trying to bully posters why don't you just FO..
.....There, NOW I'm done
cutypi

Postby Urbane » Jan 29th, 2013, 10:27 am

cutypi wrote:.....There, NOW I'm done
I wish . . .

More irony and hypocrisy. You spout this vitriol against the premier and against other posters, calling them morons or whatever, and then whine about posters not sticking to discussing the issues instead of attacking other posters. Better go back and look at your own posts! I've tried numerous times to get your thread back on the subject at hand and you keep changing the subject! I think what happened here is that some of us spoiled the fun for you by actually pointing out some positives that could come from this TOIFA initiative. You wanted just another Christy-bashing thread. Too bad so sad.
Urbane
Walks on Forum Water

Postby George+ » Jan 29th, 2013, 3:26 pm

Yeah, Christy does enough bashing of herself!
George+
Guru

Liked in: 228 posts

PreviousNext

Return to BC Politics