The Ivanka Factor

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: The Ivanka Factor

Postby the truth » Jan 20th, 2017, 12:49 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Queen K wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/21/ivanka-trump-boycott-clothing-line

I thought #Grabyourwallet was started by some guy. Turns out not, it's by a woman who started with Ivanka's clothing line.

Although I've never seen an outfit on Ivanka that wasn't drop dead gorgeous and expensive.

How could you be dumb enough to boycott this babe???

better then looking at hillary the next 4 years thats for sure,there really is a god [icon_lol2.gif]
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6742 posts

Postby whatwhat » Jan 20th, 2017, 12:55 pm

^^^ Poor girl. Smart, business savvy, good mother and daughter and the only thing people care to talk about is how she looks.

Especially when a bunch of old dudes on the internet are sharing pictures of her in a bra, gross. But she must be used to, she seems to get a lot of attention from one old dude *cough cough* Donald *cough*.
hail Satan y'all

3 people like this post.
whatwhat
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 2042 posts

Postby the truth » Jan 20th, 2017, 1:08 pm

whatwhat wrote:^^^ Poor girl. Smart, business savvy, good mother and daughter and the only thing people care to talk about is how she looks.

Especially when a bunch of old dudes on the internet are sharing pictures of her in a bra, gross. But she must be used to, she seems to get a lot of attention from one old dude *cough cough* Donald *cough*.

far from it
yes she is ,smart,business savvy, good mother,and daughter and yes good looking something wrong with saying that ?
seems to me its the female members on here trashing her and here boobs
do not be jealous because she if the full package most women can not achieve
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby whatwhat » Jan 20th, 2017, 1:19 pm

the truth wrote:far from it
yes she is ,smart,business savvy, good mother,and daughter and yes good looking something wrong with saying that ?
seems to me its the female members on here trashing her and here boobs
do not be jealous because she if the full package most women can not achieve

I have barely even seen one woman posting anything bad about her, and definitely not posting anything negative about her looks due to "jealousy".

When people post about her looks, barely commenting on her other achievements and share half naked photos of her it is pretty gross and demeaning. Or only comparing women on their looks (just like you did with her and Hillary) instead of actual credible attributes is pretty demeaning as well.

It took only 9 posts for someone to post a picture of Ivanka in a bra. Disappointing.
hail Satan y'all

SuperMom likes this post.
whatwhat
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby JollyGreenBully » Jan 20th, 2017, 1:30 pm

whatwhat wrote:she seems to get a lot of attention from one old dude *cough cough* Donald *cough*.

The sex quotes from Donald are definitely really weird. He never directly states he wants to have sex with her but he heavily implies it. Pretty sure there's even a quote where he tells someone it's OK to call her a nice piece of a-s-s or something like that. If my dad were telling everyone he wanted to have sex with me I think I think I'd get as far away from him as possible....

Queen K likes this post.
JollyGreenBully
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 616 posts

Postby the truth » Jan 20th, 2017, 1:45 pm

the truth wrote:well she is known as being very smart , from what i have seen of here on cnn the last year on here tv interviews she comes across as nothing less then inteliigent, that can not be a bad thing ,and no potty mouth on here like her dad's [icon_lol2.gif]

really whatwhat i posted this 2 days ago ^^^^^^^^^^^^ show me were i said anything about here looks
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby whatwhat » Jan 20th, 2017, 1:49 pm

the truth wrote:really whatwhat i posted this 2 days ago ^^^^^^^^^^^^ show me were i said anything about here looks

better then looking at hillary the next 4 years thats for sure,there really is a god [icon_lol2.gif]

Comparing women on their looks...

Because thank goodness there is a God, you might have to look at an older woman for too long. The horror.
hail Satan y'all
whatwhat
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby the truth » Jan 20th, 2017, 2:17 pm

no just meant hillary :200:
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby whatwhat » Jan 20th, 2017, 2:22 pm

the truth wrote:no just meant hillary :200:

Yes, comparing two women on their looks...
hail Satan y'all
whatwhat
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby the truth » Jan 20th, 2017, 2:27 pm

ooooooooo no
you women are the worst at it, my whole working life i have had to listen to you guys back stab each other over how you look, dress, makeup ,hair etc etc
and thats the truth

Rosemary1 likes this post.
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby whatwhat » Jan 20th, 2017, 2:49 pm

the truth wrote:ooooooooo no
you women are the worst at it, my whole working life i have had to listen to you guys back stab each other over how you look, dress, makeup ,hair etc etc
and thats the truth

Yah, yes the good ol' deflect method. Always a good one. Put the blame on others to try and make yourself look okay.

Just because you hear other's doing it doesn't make it okay for you to do it truth. D*mn, even my 11 year old niece knows that life lesson already!
hail Satan y'all
whatwhat
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby Queen K » Jan 21st, 2017, 10:44 pm

https://www.facebook.com/IvankaTrump/?ref=feed_chaining

For all those who did not know you could see her on facebook.
Here I thought there was nothing lower than a snakes belly in a rut in a ditch. I was wrong.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 14308 posts

Postby Bpeep » Jan 21st, 2017, 11:01 pm

whatwhat wrote:
It took only 9 posts for someone to post a picture of Ivanka in a bra. Disappointing.

Don't be disappointed. She paid a lot of money for them. They're designed to have peeps look at em.
They're nicer than mine...
And mine are nice. Smaller tho.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive *bleep* excessively.

2 people like this post.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Liked in: 10419 posts

Postby maryjane48 » Jan 22nd, 2017, 6:27 pm

funny how the trump supporters on here are the biggest sexists to :smt045
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 2666 posts

Postby the truth » Jan 22nd, 2017, 6:33 pm

ya and hillarys husband-left wing nutjob is not [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] give it up
the truth
Buddha of the Board

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room