The Ivanka Factor

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: The Ivanka Factor

Postby Rosemary1 » Jan 23rd, 2017, 10:24 pm

Why is it that if any woman has the slightest criticism of one that may be attractive it can only be envy.

Ivanka's public image is of a woman who is poised to the point of being robotic, ambitious, attractive, seemingly devoted to her husband and children, and successful in her business. She may well be all of those thing and good for her But what qualifies her to take on issues on the status of women and child care? Her modelling? Selling clothing and jewellery? Before her father ran for the presidency what involvement has she had in any activities around womens' child care issues for the less advantaged.

When asked about her own experience with sexual harassment she came up with construction workers whistling at her while she was walking across one of her father's buildings. Asked how she dealt with it, her comeback was she got an apology once they found out who her father was. .....uh uh

Same can be said for Melania who dismissed husband's comments on tape as 'boy talk' and glossed over her husbands harassment and bullying on Twitter while announcing she would advocate against cyber bullying as First Lady. uh uh

2 people like this post.
Rosemary1
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 728 posts

Postby JollyGreenBully » Jan 23rd, 2017, 10:34 pm

I dunno, totally sympathetic to the rights of women, but Ivanka? She seems to be intelligent but surely there has to be someone better to fight the good fight. People are posting pics of her in her bra because it takes like 2 seconds to find these photos.
JollyGreenBully
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 616 posts

Postby Bpeep » Jan 23rd, 2017, 11:06 pm

I'm intelligent ( well, I am, after a few) and am an advocate for women's rights, and it takes about 2 seconds to find pics on the net of me in my bra, but I still think Ivanka is a better choice.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive *bleep* excessively.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Liked in: 10438 posts

Postby JollyGreenBully » Jan 24th, 2017, 12:05 am

Bman wrote:I'm intelligent ( well, I am, after a few) and am an advocate for women's rights, and it takes about 2 seconds to find pics on the net of me in my bra, but I still think Ivanka is a better choice.

link to boobs in bra or get out? No but seriously, links?
JollyGreenBully
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 616 posts

Postby Queen K » Jan 24th, 2017, 4:58 pm

Seriously, Please leave Bmans boobs out of this, I found them in under 1 second but I know what to google.

And Please, Ivanka, please be the Saviour to the World, here's more on her.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/who ... li=AAggFp5
Using cash is one of your few forms of privacy: use it or lose it. 1984 isn't the only Orwell novel that needs to to made fiction again.

Lady tehMa likes this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 15256 posts

Postby Bsuds » Jan 24th, 2017, 5:04 pm

She seems to be a very classy Lady.
I don't know how many cookies it takes to be happy, but so far it's not 2 dozen!

Lady tehMa likes this post.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 12820 posts

Postby Queen K » Jan 24th, 2017, 5:08 pm

Ivanka does and for all I've read, everything is very positive.
Using cash is one of your few forms of privacy: use it or lose it. 1984 isn't the only Orwell novel that needs to to made fiction again.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby w84u2 » Jan 24th, 2017, 5:16 pm

Queen K wrote:Seriously, Please leave Bmans boobs out of this, I found them in under 1 second but I know what to google.

And Please, Ivanka, please be the Saviour to the World, here's more on her.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/who ... li=AAggFp5

I too found them in 1 second, but that was in person and I didn't have to Google them.
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 946 posts

Postby Queen K » Feb 14th, 2017, 7:31 am

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... li=AAggFp5

Is she supposed to be there or did she just want to meet Justine Trudeau?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby Queen K » Feb 14th, 2017, 8:27 am

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby forum » Feb 21st, 2017, 12:52 am

Bman wrote:I'm intelligent ( well, I am, after a few) and am an advocate for women's rights, and it takes about 2 seconds to find pics on the net of me in my bra, but I still think Ivanka is a better choice.

It only takes Ivanka 1 second to take her bra off. Think about that for a second.

Everyone.

Just stop and think about that for one gooddamn minute before we go and elect her into office!

Veovis likes this post.
forum
Guru

Liked in: 1485 posts

Postby forum » Feb 21st, 2017, 1:09 am

Queen K wrote:Image

You people are missing the entire story. You need to look deeper at the photos.

Photo 1. Ivanka gleefully invites JT to sit next to her. (onto the seat that her funny Daddy covered in super glue and cat urine)
Photo 2. Justin sits down and quickly realizes something isn't quite right. (Ivanka professionally contains her laughter)
Photo 3. As every Canadian does, Justin politely ignores the extreme discomfort (Ivanka is intrigued by JT's subtle reaction)

Photo 4. *Secret Photo* (Photo was promptly destroyed by CIA) Trump is standing on the Oval desk roaring in laughter at JT for falling for his prank, all the while teabagging the NAFTA agreements.
forum
Guru

Liked in: 1485 posts

Postby maryjane48 » Mar 4th, 2017, 2:16 pm

Ivanka Trump cut short an interview with Cosmopolitan published Wednesday after being asked about some of Donald Trump's past comments about childcare and maternity leave.

Trump criticized the interviewer for having "a lot of negativity" in her questions

this happened a while ago before the election but defender of women she is not
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 2667 posts

Postby Queen K » Nov 20th, 2018, 9:23 am

How could Ivanka NOT know? Her own dad campaigned on "Lock her UP" for Hiliary Clinton for using her personal email acct.

What the :cuss: ?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby Queen K » Nov 20th, 2018, 9:26 am

Queen K wrote:Ivanka does and for all I've read, everything is very positive.

NOPE.

Let down here. And omigod, the Washington Post? Trump is going to be screaming "fake news" even though there is extensive evidence to the contrary.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/19/politics ... index.html

Here is a portion:

"Some advisers to President Trump were alarmed when they heard this news, the Post reports, because of the similarities to Clinton's email use. Trump has called Clinton "Crooked Hillary" for using a personal email account when she was secretary of state.
Mirijanian sought to draw a specific contrast between Ivanka Trump's personal email usage and Clinton's, by noting that she did not have the server set up in her home or office.
"To address misinformation being peddled about Ms. Trump's personal email, she did not create a private server in her house or office, there was never classified information transmitted, the account was never transferred or housed at Trump Organization, no emails were ever deleted, and the emails have been retained in the official account in conformity with records preservation laws and rules," Mirijanian's statement continues.
White House officials were first made aware of Ivanka Trump's email usage through American Oversight's lawsuit, according to the Post.
Evers added, "For more than two years, President Trump and senior leaders in Congress have made it very clear that they view the use of personal email servers for government business to be a serious offense that demands investigation and even prosecution, and we expect the same standard will be applied in this case."

^^ Does it matter though?
Is there a defense clearly outlined? Or is there not? :135:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room