The Ivanka Factor

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: The Ivanka Factor

Postby Queen K » Nov 20th, 2018, 8:41 am

Here is the Fox News version,
And very forgiving when they are comparing to HCR.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/11/20/t ... el-hillary

Constitutional scholar Jonathan Turley said Tuesday it's "baffling" that government officials continue to use private emails to conduct official business, especially after the Hillary Clinton scandal in 2015 and 2016.

Ivanka Trump, who serves as a senior adviser in the White House, sent "hundreds" of emails about government business using her personal email, the Washington Post reported Monday night.

In a statement, Trump's lawyer blasted "misinformation" by media critics attempting to draw a parallel between the president's daughter and Clinton.
Here I thought there was nothing lower than a snakes belly in a rut in a ditch. I was wrong.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 13981 posts

Re: The Ivanka Factor

Postby Queen K » Nov 20th, 2018, 9:26 am

Here is the bbc's saner account, and more precise.

But it all boils down to a contrast and compare anaylsis.

In the end, every single source is saying although Ivanka did wrong, it wasn't as wrong as HRC.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46271021

They also ask, why did she even need to be briefed after her dad used a large part of his campaign time against Hilary on this very issue, using personal email accounts.

Inevitably, DT will shout "fake news" and threaten to shut down the press. Maybe even pull press passes, who knows, destabilize democracy to protect their practices.
Here I thought there was nothing lower than a snakes belly in a rut in a ditch. I was wrong.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 13981 posts

Previous

Return to Bickering Room