Trudeau HAS TO GO.

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Trudeau HAS TO GO.

Postby ferri » Dec 17th, 2018, 4:33 pm

Actual Topic---> Trudeau HAS TO GO.
“When someone is nasty or treats you poorly, don't take it personally. It says nothing about you, but a lot about them.” ― Michael Josephson

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Liked in: 9621 posts

Postby Gone_Fishin » Dec 17th, 2018, 5:13 pm

hobbyguy wrote:Where is your compassion?

Your definition of it went out the door for me as soon as I realized it was only a ploy by Trudeau to stack elections in his favour by loading Canada with illegal voters and $$$ for the Liberal Party, and nothing whatsoever to do with helping my fellow man. Can I still use the term "fellow man," or is that against some asinine law that Trudeau passed?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 "A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left."
Get a high school drama teacher to run a country, and what do you get? High school drama.

5 people like this post.
Gone_Fishin
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 4275 posts

Postby MAPearce » Dec 17th, 2018, 5:49 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 18th, 2018, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
I payed attention in High school....But not to what they were trying to teach me..

3 people like this post.
MAPearce
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4398 posts

Postby Ka-El » Dec 18th, 2018, 7:40 am

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 18th, 2018, 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
The ability to suspend judgment and change your mind when warranted is a distinguishing feature of critical thought
– apparently not recognizable to those who don’t have the ability.

"I don't know who dimples is, I don't know what this means"
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 5697 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Dec 18th, 2018, 7:40 am

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 18th, 2018, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How do you destroy a political party? Elect a part-time drama teacher as your leader because of his last name.

2019 - The year we get rid of the Liberals and their drunken farm wife spending.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 18408 posts

Postby Catsumi » Dec 18th, 2018, 8:45 am

hobbyguy wrote:
Catsumi wrote:"Border security" at the moment appears to be, in the eyes of on-watching Canadians, our RCMP acting as bellhops for the illegals.

Improve the process? With a backlog never seen before in our history, a goodly portion of which are illegals, why not just shut down that Roxham Road entry point. Period. We didn't ask for those queue jumpers to appear on our doorstep. JT did.

Quit with the alt-right garbage!

"illegals" my foot! These are people seeking asylum. Your alt-right "illegals" tag is nothing more than a transparent attempt to dehumanize these folks. It is flat out wrong and un Canadian to do that. It is the tactics of the neo fascists to dehumanize people.

Quit with the nonsense that the surge in asylum seeking people has anything to do with anything except fear of the racist T.Rump and his child killer ICE squads! Don't pretend that anything would be any different under any Canadian government - and you know what? Nor should it!

Where is your compassion?

I see you are losing your cool HG, and no wonder. It is an endless job apologizing for JTs endless gaffes and goofs and a thankless job as I just Cannot imagine your paycheque at $1250.00 - 1470.00/day as his new adviseur is being paid. What possibly can be your reward for your undying loyalty to our national embarrassment? Then there's the extra effort you expend resurrecting Harper as scape goat time and again without fail.

Why not drop the blinders so you can see JT and his true technicolors of leading Canadians into financial servitude, inundated with illegal migrants (yes, ILLEGAL even though JT massages the language to less offensive "irregular") and whittles away at our rights. Shut down Roxham Road and Emerson crossing points for illegal entrants.

That's ok, don't bother with a comeback as I know it will be another deflection, excuse or a fresh attack on Harper. Anything but see the truth.

My compassion is with my fellow suffering Canadians as we wait, impatiently, for election day in 2019.
Make the Cdn wet dream come true. Vote MAD MAX

Like a plague, JT must go!

5 people like this post.
Catsumi
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3398 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Dec 18th, 2018, 9:27 am

Gone_Fishin wrote:
Your definition of it went out the door for me as soon as I realized it was only a ploy by Trudeau to stack elections in his favour by loading Canada with illegal voters and $$$ for the Liberal Party, and nothing whatsoever to do with helping my fellow man. Can I still use the term "fellow man," or is that against some asinine law that Trudeau passed?

I am truly offended by the phrase "fellow man" and I will be reporting you to the JT thought police immediately. How dare you!!! :biggrin:
How do you destroy a political party? Elect a part-time drama teacher as your leader because of his last name.

2019 - The year we get rid of the Liberals and their drunken farm wife spending.

2 people like this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 18408 posts

Postby Ka-El » Dec 18th, 2018, 9:42 am

Catsumi wrote: My compassion is with my fellow suffering Canadians as we wait, impatiently, for election day in 2019.

As long as you're not expecting any of that suffering to be alleviated should dimples get control of the sandbox.

We need a new voice leading Parliament, not to just replace one man-child with another. I am disappointed we haven't heard more from and about Bernier. He is the only one that actually represents a new way of governing (whether he is able to follow through with this vision remains to be seen). The last thing we need is another Conservative government.
The ability to suspend judgment and change your mind when warranted is a distinguishing feature of critical thought
– apparently not recognizable to those who don’t have the ability.

"I don't know who dimples is, I don't know what this means"

Jmfva likes this post.
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 5697 posts

Postby JLives » Dec 18th, 2018, 9:58 am

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 18th, 2018, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."

Jmfva likes this post.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 5974 posts

Postby Pete Podoski » Dec 18th, 2018, 10:54 am

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 18th, 2018, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pete Podoski
Board Meister

Liked in: 936 posts

Postby Jmfva » Dec 18th, 2018, 11:10 am

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 18th, 2018, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jmfva
Board Meister

Liked in: 649 posts

Postby hobbyguy » Dec 18th, 2018, 2:03 pm

Gone_Fishin wrote:
hobbyguy wrote:Where is your compassion?

Absolute alt-right nonsense. "illegal voters" is it now? Npnbet?

Absolutely not. There were no "illegal voters" and you know it - or ought to. That is just alt-right neo fascist disinformation. You goatta stop reading than stuff - it is just neo fascist propaganda and disinformation.
Anyone but Scheer - career pols are know nothings.

3 people like this post.
hobbyguy
Guru

Liked in: 10165 posts

Postby hobbyguy » Dec 18th, 2018, 2:16 pm

Catsumi wrote:I see you are losing your cool HG, and no wonder. It is an endless job apologizing for JTs endless gaffes and goofs and a thankless job as I just Cannot imagine your paycheque at $1250.00 - 1470.00/day as his new adviseur is being paid. What possibly can be your reward for your undying loyalty to our national embarrassment? Then there's the extra effort you expend resurrecting Harper as scape goat time and again without fail.

Why not drop the blinders so you can see JT and his true technicolors of leading Canadians into financial servitude, inundated with illegal migrants (yes, ILLEGAL even though JT massages the language to less offensive "irregular") and whittles away at our rights. Shut down Roxham Road and Emerson crossing points for illegal entrants.

That's ok, don't bother with a comeback as I know it will be another deflection, excuse or a fresh attack on Harper. Anything but see the truth.

My compassion is with my fellow suffering Canadians as we wait, impatiently, for election day in 2019.

Well at least you tried. But you are still using the term "illegal". It is entirely legal for people to claim asylum in Canada, and it is only the weird wording of the Canada-USA safe 3rd country agreement that creates the weird situation we have now, where people must cross the border irregularly to be allowed to legally claim asylum in Canada. That agreement has never been a problem until the racist Donald Trump, the chief purveyor of alt-right "illegals" language, started sneding his goon squads after asylum seekers, at at the same time won't process legal asylum claims.

You should not get sucked into that neo fascist racist loop of nonsense.

This has nothing to do with Harper or with Trudeau. This has everything to do with neo fascist racist disinformation, deliberately aimed at stoking up fears of a problem that is not a significant one for Canada. Nor actually for the US. In terms of percentage of population it is a big nothing burger.

I hate to see it that the Conservative party, formerly the party of compassionate folks like Preston Manning and Joe Clark, descend into adopting alt-right neo fascist garbage as talking points.
Anyone but Scheer - career pols are know nothings.

4 people like this post.
hobbyguy
Guru

Liked in: 10165 posts

Postby Gone_Fishin » Dec 19th, 2018, 5:42 am

Angus Reid says Trudeau has to go as well.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 "A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left."
Get a high school drama teacher to run a country, and what do you get? High school drama.

Catsumi likes this post.
Gone_Fishin
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 4275 posts

Postby Queen K » Dec 19th, 2018, 6:38 am

Seems that is a 6% difference, which could swing either way for humankind.
:135: Am I allowed to be inclusive in your books?
Here I thought there was nothing lower than a snakes belly in a rut in a ditch. I was wrong.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 13978 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room