Who is John Horgan?

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Who is John Horgan?

Postby Urbane » Mar 30th, 2017, 6:27 pm

There's one group on these forums who I get a real kick out of. They're the ones who have learned all the NDP talking points from the NDP website. They never ever disagree with anything that John Horgan or the NDP says or does. They tell you that the last time the NDP were in government the party did a stellar job. When reminded that the NDP were thumped in the 2001 election and ended up with only two seats in a seventy-nine seat legislature they blame campaign disorganization. And then they bristle when you suggest that they're NDP supporters! Too funny!
"Spectemur agendo"
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 9997 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Mar 31st, 2017, 7:55 pm

Just saw the communist John Horgan. On TV proclaiming a Horgan sized leap forward for bc pretty scary advert. Who could support that. Leap off a cliff John
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2144 posts

Postby Hurtlander » Apr 2nd, 2017, 9:10 am

Urbane wrote:There's one group on these forums who I get a real kick out of. They're the ones who have learned all the NDP talking points from the NDP website. They never ever disagree with anything that John Horgan or the NDP says or does

There's one group on these forums who I get a real kick out of. They're the ones who have learned all the Liberal talking points from the Liberal website.They never ever disagree with anything that Christy Clark or the Liberals says or does..

You're such a chronic hypocrite, a few weeks back you tried to point out that being critical of Horgan and the NDP isn't the same thing as being a member of the liberal party or a supporter of Christy Clark, yet you're always the first one to accuse anyone that's critical of Christy or the Liberals of being a Horgan/ NDP supporter. Here's a clue, THERE HAPPENS TO BE OTHER CHOICES IN THIS ELECTION THAN THE NDP for those of us that absolutely won't vote liberal as long as Christy is leading the party..
If someone was to prove that Urbane is Liberal spin-master employed by the BC liberal Public Affairs Bureau, whose job is to peruse internet blogs and forums to protect the best interests of the party, I wouldn't be surprised......
The only effective answer to organized greed is organized labor.
--Thomas Donahue

flamingfingers likes this post.
Hurtlander
Guru

Liked in: 3491 posts

Postby Bsuds » Apr 6th, 2017, 5:04 pm

So he has a meeting with Seniors in Kelowna with the 4 candidates from the region.

7 show up! What a waste of energy there John. That's probably all the votes you will get too.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/1 ... ts-seniors
I have never tried Yoga but I bent over to pick up my keys once so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 10342 posts

Postby Veovis » Apr 6th, 2017, 7:34 pm

Bsuds wrote:So he has a meeting with Seniors in Kelowna with the 4 candidates from the region.

7 show up! What a waste of energy there John. That's probably all the votes you will get too.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/1 ... ts-seniors

So even the senile aren't THAT senile? Not a good endorsement for the NDP.

Bsuds likes this post.
Veovis
Guru

Liked in: 3840 posts

Postby Bsuds » Apr 6th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Veovis wrote:
So even the senile aren't THAT senile? Not a good endorsement for the NDP.

They probably went for the free coffee and dough-nuts.
I have never tried Yoga but I bent over to pick up my keys once so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it.

2 people like this post.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 10342 posts

Postby Veovis » Apr 7th, 2017, 9:08 am

Bsuds wrote:They probably went for the free coffee and dough-nuts.

More likely the largest issue they brought up was "This isn't my room......"
Veovis
Guru

Liked in: 3840 posts

Postby Queen K » May 1st, 2017, 2:38 pm

Eight days to go, how is John Horgan doing now?
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 12094 posts

Postby sps60 » Jun 20th, 2017, 5:02 pm

I am not interested in learning who horgan is. i saw his debate with Clark and all he could yell out overtop of her was " where is your apology?" Well she had the numbers in that argument to prove we are doing well inspite of the strike that the teachers started, and even according to KSS grad this year we are up in BC for education. so no apology is needed. I also think green is a complete sell out. they finally got some seats and flaked as a party now. they might as well give up calling themselves green and say NDP. I would have also felt the same way if they sided with Liberals. Don't give away what small edge you have away.
But horgan in that moment screamed to me a pushy used car salesman and i have no respect or interest in what ever he is trying to waste my money on. Site C is ready lets go already and now you want to waste money.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
sps60

Liked in: 7 posts

Postby Urbane » Jun 26th, 2017, 4:17 pm

Hurtlander wrote:There's one group on these forums who I get a real kick out of. They're the ones who have learned all the Liberal talking points from the Liberal website.They never ever disagree with anything that Christy Clark or the Liberals says or does..

You're such a chronic hypocrite, a few weeks back you tried to point out that being critical of Horgan and the NDP isn't the same thing as being a member of the liberal party or a supporter of Christy Clark, yet you're always the first one to accuse anyone that's critical of Christy or the Liberals of being a Horgan/ NDP supporter. Here's a clue, THERE HAPPENS TO BE OTHER CHOICES IN THIS ELECTION THAN THE NDP for those of us that absolutely won't vote liberal as long as Christy is leading the party..
    If someone was to prove that Urbane is Liberal spin-master employed by the BC liberal Public Affairs Bureau, whose job is to peruse internet blogs and forums to protect the best interests of the party, I wouldn't be surprised......
Here's the difference: Some of us have been quite critical of Christy Clark and the Liberals on a number of issues (e.g. corporate/union donations and throwing school board members under the bus in the South Okanagan - just to name two). Certainly those posts of mine are ignored and I'm told that I'm a "ChristyLiberal cheerleader" who always spouts the Liberal Party line. Not true of course. Meanwhile, we have one NDP poster who openly admits that she never ever criticizes the NDP because, according to her, Liberal supporters are doing enough of that. So there you go! She makes my point for me.
"Spectemur agendo"
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 9997 posts

Postby Queen K » Jul 22nd, 2017, 5:58 am

How is Horgan doing now? Seems that dasterdly Horgan is saying things like "we'll do everything to fight the fires" and extending budgets to fight the worst forest fire season in history.

And raising payments to people with disabilities. OMIGOD what a monster!
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 12094 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Jul 22nd, 2017, 6:04 am

Stalin had some good things to say also . As did Hitler and Mao. Left wing nut jobs usually sound good when they lie . That's how they get in after all .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2144 posts

Postby BoB76 » Jan 28th, 2018, 7:26 pm

removed
Last edited by Triple 6 on Jan 28th, 2018, 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
BoB76
Guru

Liked in: 115 posts

Postby I see what you did » Jan 31st, 2018, 11:36 pm

Jflem1983 wrote:Stalin had some good things to say also . As did Hitler and Mao. Left wing nut jobs usually sound good when they lie . That's how they get in after all .

haha, you just engaged in inappropriate hyperbolic comparison

fail for you

Ka-El likes this post.
I see what you did

Liked in: 64 posts

Previous

Return to Bickering Room