Is Trudeau letting in terrorists???

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Is Trudeau letting in terrorists???

Postby westbankkid » May 23rd, 2017, 10:58 pm

Let the bombing in the UK be a wake up call for PM. true dope. Think twice about welcoming possible suicide bombers into our country with open arms. Turn the illegals back at the border.....

I've corrected the spelling and name in the header. Let's be mature about topics and names. thanks.

the truth likes this post.
westbankkid
Übergod

Liked in: 431 posts

Re: Is Trudeau letting in terrorists???

Postby MalaPropina » May 24th, 2017, 12:44 am

While the reactionary part of me might tend to agree with you on that, the logical part of me knows that is not the solution.

If you study many of the more recent terrorist attacks in Europe (England, France, Belgium etc) you will note that the majority of the attackers were legal citizens of those countries. They were radicalized on their home soil and left for Syria and other places to train or were trained by cells at home.

You can keep out as many as you want, but if its going to happen they are already here.

Cactusflower likes this post.
MalaPropina
Fledgling

Liked in: 180 posts

Postby Smurf » May 24th, 2017, 6:25 am

Anyone entering the country illegally should be turned back immediately and forced to go through the proper channels. Especially anyone entering from the USA where they are already safe. No exceptions. It is totally wrong allowing them in and forcing other people to jump through all the hoops. In fact in my mind anyone trying to jump the queue should be made to wait longer. I doubt there is a person on here that if they were trying to get into Canada would want to be passed by someone who just walks in, it is wrong.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.

3 people like this post.
Smurf
Guru

Liked in: 5576 posts

Postby the truth » May 24th, 2017, 9:53 am

Smurf wrote:Anyone entering the country illegally should be turned back immediately and forced to go through the proper channels. Especially anyone entering from the USA where they are already safe. No exceptions. It is totally wrong allowing them in and forcing other people to jump through all the hoops. In fact in my mind anyone trying to jump the queue should be made to wait longer. I doubt there is a person on here that if they were trying to get into Canada would want to be passed by someone who just walks in, it is wrong.

you would like to think so, but many on here seem to have no problem with people jumping in front of the line :200: , its just a game for so many of these people ,all they have to say is the word refugee and there in complete bs :-X
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 5813 posts

Postby the truth » May 24th, 2017, 9:56 am

MalaPropina wrote:While the reactionary part of me might tend to agree with you on that, the logical part of me knows that is not the solution.

If you study many of the more recent terrorist attacks in Europe (England, France, Belgium etc) you will note that the majority of the attackers were legal citizens of those countries. They were radicalized on their home soil and left for Syria and other places to train or were trained by cells at home.

You can keep out as many as you want, but if its going to happen they are already here.

yes but many of them seem to be 1st generation muslims born in europe , says it all does it not what are there parents teaching them at home ???
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Jflem1983 » May 24th, 2017, 5:25 pm

As if trudeau isn't so happy the world is watching Trump. Little guy would be in trouble without Trump to talk about . Honestly liberal Canada is a scary place . I fully expect we will be facing times much similar to what happened in Manchester. There is zero preparation for such a thing to happen . I would like to see some control over how we decide what countries people will be moving here from. For instance I do not think it is smart to bring people in from countries Canada England or the United States is currently or has recently bombed . Those people likely hate us . I would prefer we target skilled workers or just workers period from other countries . If they happen to already speak English or French all the better
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2673 posts

Postby Glacier » May 24th, 2017, 7:41 pm

westbankkid wrote:Let the bombing in the UK be a wake up call for PM. true dope. Think twice about welcoming possible suicide bombers into our country with open arms. Turn the illegals back at the border.....

Trudeau believes that if you are really nice to terrorists, they'll see the errors of their ways. Of course, he does not notice that like the pagans from the days old who would sacrifice their girls on altars to their gods, we are today, sacrificing our girls on the altar of tolerance with equally deadly results.

csm likes this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 9479 posts

Postby What_the » May 24th, 2017, 8:06 pm

Gotta chime in, since the, bold all caps drew my attention to....

Trudeau.

Being honest here..

Anyone that disparages surnames IMHO is just juvenile.

If you want me to consider your valued opinion, then you'll use proper pronouns and names; otherwise I'll just be wondering what sleazy $h!# you're saying about my name when referring to me.

Thread topic? I don't give a *bleep*. The fact you're being a juvenile?
Everything.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.

5 people like this post.
What_the
Übergod

Liked in: 629 posts

Postby csm » Feb 5th, 2018, 10:00 am

westbankkid wrote:Let the bombing in the UK be a wake up call for PM. true dope. Think twice about welcoming possible suicide bombers into our country with open arms. Turn the illegals back at the border.....

And you expect sanity from a jerk that allows 2 Canadians to have their heads carved off in the Phillipines, but pays out millions to "poor misguided muslim extremists" who accidentally wandered into a war zone and got captured and treated badly by the people they were "allegedly" trying to kill.

I can't wait for a federal election to get this scum out of politics and back in front of a mirror grooming himself 6 hrs a day like a narcissistic peacock.
Apathy = the Death of Freedom - be accountable or be a slave!

3 people like this post.
csm
Fledgling

Liked in: 113 posts

Postby normaM » Feb 5th, 2018, 10:18 am

^^^ good rant :) You think only 6 hours?
Don't think yourself as an ugly person... Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey
normaM
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 2542 posts

Postby dirtybiker » Feb 5th, 2018, 10:38 am

What_the wrote:
Anyone that disparages surnames IMHO is just juvenile.

If you want me to consider your valued opinion, then you'll use proper pronouns and names;

:up: :up: :smt045
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
dirtybiker
Guru

Liked in: 2792 posts

Postby Catsumi » Feb 7th, 2018, 3:03 pm

Yes
There is nothing government can give you that it hasn't taken from you in the first place.
Winston Churchill

Cactusflower likes this post.
Catsumi
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1980 posts

Postby the truth » Feb 18th, 2018, 11:07 am

the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Cactusflower » Feb 23rd, 2018, 5:59 pm

What was Trudeau's REAL reason for this India trip? It sure as heck couldn't have been a trade mission. If it was, he's blown it.....bigly (to quote Turnip......oops, I mean 'Trump').
Cactusflower
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 750 posts

Postby Catsumi » Feb 25th, 2018, 10:21 am

According to news sources no one can figure out the true intent of his "visit" to India.

If his purpose was to cut a trade deal with India in Canada's favour (or at the very lease a neutral deal) he failed miserably as it turned out to be another loss for us. The deal cost us 500 million more than what we can expect back. Why not just call it a welfare trip? JT shows us that union workers would reject him as a negotiator for their side. However, unbelievably, he is in charge of OUR country. :200:

If the trip was to provide entertainment and knee-slappers for the entire globe, his trip was a great success. Everything from the over the top wardrobe, putting on a dance show, to an attempted murderer as a guest made us look foolish for electing this creature.

My bet is on the media contingent for future "leaks" of more hilarity, embarassments and faux pas

Where will he decide to go next is anyones guess but we can all rest assured the trip will be guaranteed a global gong show.
There is nothing government can give you that it hasn't taken from you in the first place.
Winston Churchill
Catsumi
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1980 posts

Next

Return to Bickering Room