Trump Is The Worst President Ever

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Trump Is The Worst President Ever

Postby Poindexter » Jan 5th, 2018, 7:08 pm

Queen K wrote:Is Trump the best President ever to take the pressure off the top 1% Elite to manipulate as they want? Using him as a decoy? He gets to play the bad guy and everyone knows, every actor interviewed has said that playing the bad guy was more fun.

Wouldn't it be a huge relief to find out it's all been an act?

I wouldn't even mind admitting that he had me totally fooled. That I was convinced he was an unravelling buffoon with dangerous narcissistic tendencies who was capable of threatening nuclear war over the size of his button.

Guess we can always hope.

3 people like this post.
Poindexter
Guru

Liked in: 3869 posts

Postby Ka-El » Jan 6th, 2018, 9:08 am

America and the world can only hope. The clock is ticking and we're dangerously close to midnight.

Trump book author says his revelations will bring down U.S. president

The author of a book that is highly critical of Donald Trump's first year as U.S. president said his revelations were likely to bring an end to Trump's time in the White House.

Michael Wolff told BBC radio that his conclusion in "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House"-- that Trump is not fit to do the job -- was becoming a widespread view.

"I think one of the interesting effects of the book so far is a very clear emperor-has-no-clothes effect," Wolff said in an interview broadcast on Saturday.

"The story that I have told seems to present this presidency in such a way that it says he can’t do his job," Wolff said.

"Suddenly everywhere people are going 'oh my God, it’s true, he has no clothes'. That's the background to the perception and the understanding that will finally end ... this presidency."

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... &ocid=iehp

of course, Trump responded with his usual presidential class ...

Trump wrote: "Michael Wolff is a total loser who made up stories in order to sell this really boring and untruthful book," Trump said. "He used Sloppy Steve Bannon, who cried when he got fired and begged for his job. Now Sloppy Steve has been dumped like a dog by almost everyone. Too bad!"

I know the usual suspects will be in lathering awe over Trump’s "quick" and “witty” response,
but I guess it really just comes down to a matter of he said - he said ...

Michael Wolff, the author of a new book that gives a behind-the-scenes account of the White House, defended his work Friday, insisting he spoke with President Donald Trump on the record and calling the commander in chief "a man who has less credibility than, perhaps, anyone who has ever walked on earth."

Wolff, in an exclusive interview on NBC's "Today," said that everyone he spoke to for the book, "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," described the president the same way.

"I will tell you the one description that everyone gave, everyone has in common: They all say he is like a child," Wolff explained. "And what they mean by that is, he has a need for immediate gratification. It is all about him."

Wolff added that "100 percent of the people around" Trump, "senior advisers, family members, every single one of them, questions his intelligence and fitness for office."

Well, unless you have more than two firing brain cells. Who you going to believe?
research shows right-wingers tend to be less intelligent than left-wingers, and people with low
childhood intelligence that tend to grow up to be conservative with racist and homophobic views

2 people like this post.
Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3828 posts

Postby Ka-El » Jan 7th, 2018, 9:00 pm

A bit of a read, but a story of a government falling apart and creating as much chaos as possible in the process

Sessions under fire from all sides

This isn’t about left-wing or right-wing. This is about an imbecile who is totally incompetent to be president, and his team that always been in a state of confusion and disarray. The American government is the joke of the world. The only reason you don’t hear louder laughter is because no one wants to see the big baby boy lose his temper while he’s playing with his button.
research shows right-wingers tend to be less intelligent than left-wingers, and people with low
childhood intelligence that tend to grow up to be conservative with racist and homophobic views

4 people like this post.
Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Postby RupertBear » Jan 8th, 2018, 4:16 pm

I thought it was interesting that Trump's aides and staffers were falling over each other to appear on the MSM yesterday to declare that Trump is a genius and totally fit for the office of president.
All of this while Trump himself was saying he was keeping a close eye on what each of them was saying, to know who his friends were and who his enemies were.

3 people like this post.
RupertBear
Fledgling

Liked in: 340 posts

Postby Ka-El » Jan 9th, 2018, 7:30 am

White House struggles to silence talk of Trump’s mental fitness

The White House is struggling to contain the national discussion about President Trump's mental acuity and fitness for the job, which has overshadowed the administration's agenda for the past week.

Trump publicly waded into the debate spawned by a new book, "Fire and Fury" — Michael Wolff's inside account of the presidency — over the weekend by claiming on Twitter that he is "like, really smart" and "a very stable genius." In doing so, the president both underscored his administration's response strategy — by being forceful and combative — while also undermining it by gleefully entering a debate his aides have tried to avoid.

Trump privately resents the now-regular chatter on cable television news shows about his mental health and views the issue as "an invented fact" and "a joke" much like the Russia probe, according to one person who recently discussed it with him.

So far, Trump's advisers have adopted a posture of umbrage and indignation. Rather than dignifying questions about whether their 71-year-old boss is fit to be president, they attack the inquisitors for having the gall to ask.

Imagine having the gall to ask if the imbecile in control of the nuclear codes is mentally fit to do so. Probably the first time a president had a diagnosable condition before entering office, and meanwhile ... The inner circle: "Yes sir, you're brilliant sir, no one is smarter than you sir. Now please quit playing with that button and go lie down for your cookies and nap.

Poindexter likes this post.
Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Postby normaM » Jan 9th, 2018, 7:36 am

Then his daughter tweets like she is in favor of impeaching the POTUS. Still smile at the meme, Donald J Trump, the J stands for genius. Doubt they would let him anywhere near the Nuclear code.
Her tweet "Just saw @Oprah's empowering & inspiring speech at last night’s #GoldenGlobes. Let’s all come together, women & men, & say #TIMESUP! #United https://twitter.com/goldenglobes/status ... 0030627840 …"
Indeed.
Don't think yourself as an ugly person... Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey

3 people like this post.
normaM
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 1927 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 9th, 2018, 1:44 pm

normaM wrote:
Her tweet "Just saw @Oprah's empowering & inspiring speech at last night’s #GoldenGlobes. Let’s all come together, women & men, & say #TIMESUP! #United https://twitter.com/goldenglobes/status ... 0030627840 …"
Indeed.

I thought it was a good tweet from her. Not sure why everyone has to crap on her for everything she does. She's not Stephen Harper.
Not all leftists are stupid, but most stupid people are leftists.
- Dr. Don Boys
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 15075 posts

Postby normaM » Jan 9th, 2018, 1:49 pm

Given her Daddy's history she would have been better being still. Of course she is the smartest Trump ( faint praise)
Doubt EVERYONE craps on her you seem to be a fan :/
hyperole.
Don't think yourself as an ugly person... Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey
normaM
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 1927 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 9th, 2018, 2:12 pm

normaM wrote:Doubt EVERYONE craps on her you seem to be a fan :/

I am a huge fan of Ivanka. She's a beautiful, talented, intelligent, strong confident woman. Who happens to be a Republican, so somehow it's ok to crap all over everything she does.

- Dr. Don Boys
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby alanjh595 » Jan 9th, 2018, 2:38 pm

I CAN'T help but notice the content of the photograph. 33% face, 66% neck to upper waist, 1% everything else.

Hey!, I would vote for her. She could lead me anywhere, I would follow, and don't care if she is a democrat or a republican, hell.....I don't care if she was an NDPer.

3 people like this post.
alanjh595
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2191 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 9th, 2018, 4:03 pm

I first became a fan of hers on the Apprentice. She was awesome! Don Jr. and Eric, not so much....
- Dr. Don Boys
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Queen K » Jan 9th, 2018, 4:20 pm

And what does black lace undergarments got to do with anything? :200:
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**

3 people like this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 12093 posts

Postby Verum » Jan 9th, 2018, 4:33 pm

Queen K wrote:And what does black lace undergarments got to do with anything? :200:

It's probably what Daddy wanted her to wear. <shudder>

Sadly, she has demonstrated no great ability, but her looks and name will carry her far. She's like Paris Hilton, but without the impeccable acting career.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Explains why so few people reply to me, and why I might not reply

6 people like this post.
Verum
Übergod

Liked in: 778 posts

Postby Poindexter » Jan 9th, 2018, 7:22 pm

Ka-El wrote:A bit of a read, but a story of a government falling apart and creating as much chaos as possible in the process

Sessions under fire from all sides

This isn’t about left-wing or right-wing.

You forgot include the right "wing-nuts" to that list. This is the tea party (aka. Freedom Caucus) setting sites on gaining control of the DOJ. They've been wanting Ted Cruz to take over for Sessions since early summer.
https://www.google.ca/amp/thehill.com/h ... port%3famp
Poindexter
Guru

Postby Poindexter » Jan 9th, 2018, 7:30 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:I am a huge fan of Ivanka. She's a beautiful, talented, intelligent, strong confident woman. Who happens to...

... have a restraining order on you if she knows what's good for her. :biggrin:

2 people like this post.
Poindexter
Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room