50959
49893

Blame Christy Clark!

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Blame Christy Clark!

Postby ferri » Jul 18th, 2017, 12:53 pm

Blame Christy Clark! is the Subject. If you want to talk about the NDP please choose one of several threads for that. Thank you. :135:
“When someone is nasty or treats you poorly, don't take it personally. It says nothing about you, but a lot about them.” ― Michael Josephson

maryjane48 likes this post.
User avatar
ferri
Forum Administrator
 
Posts: 42990
Likes: 13355 posts
Liked in: 8196 posts
Joined: May 11th, 2005, 2:21 pm

Re: Blame Christy Clark!

Postby LordEd » Jul 18th, 2017, 12:54 pm

Can I blame Christy Clark for posting about NDP in the Christy Clark thread? She's been blamed for everything else.

2 people like this post.
LordEd
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3473
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 1962 posts
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 8:22 am

Re: Blame Christy Clark!

Postby maryjane48 » Jul 18th, 2017, 1:12 pm

LOL ! Caught red-handed trying to peddle communist propaganda as mainstream media! Oh my goodness!!! How low will the NDP and their supporters go??????
it was a mistake and corrected, alot more than we seen from the not so truthfull clark crowd :smt045
User avatar
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 17124
Likes: 10586 posts
Liked in: 2658 posts
Joined: May 28th, 2010, 6:58 pm

Re: Blame Christy Clark!

Postby hobbyguy » Jul 18th, 2017, 1:53 pm

Well then this thread can be an no dang plan conspiracy theory echo chamber for the supporters of the vanguard of protest.

They have zero response to all the good things and fail to recognize that the straw man wicked witch persona was created by the .... (insert opposition party here)... political opponents as a disingenuous big fib. That was done because... the political had ..... nada.
We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both. - Louis D. Brandeis

2 people like this post.
hobbyguy
Guru
 
Posts: 7002
Likes: 1784 posts
Liked in: 6194 posts
Joined: Jan 20th, 2011, 8:10 pm

Re: Blame Christy Clark!

Postby Urbane » Jul 18th, 2017, 2:00 pm

Blaming Christy Clark down the road is going to be difficult because she's left the NDP with the strongest economy in the country, a public education system that's second to none, and a health care system with some of the best outcomes in the world. We all know what's coming though. In short order we'll hear from the new government that Christy Clark and the Liberals have left them with a mess. The economy is in a shambles and we're a "have not" province. The new government will blame Christy Clark for not fulfilling some of their promises. Textbook transition strategy despite all the facts contradicting their assertions. "Blame Christy Clark" will be the mantra or some time to come.
"If you don't read the press you are uninformed. If you read the press, you are misinformed."
~Mark Twain
User avatar
Urbane
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 20095
Likes: 7132 posts
Liked in: 8475 posts
Joined: Jul 8th, 2007, 6:41 pm

Re: Blame Christy Clark!

Postby Jx3 » Jul 18th, 2017, 2:05 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 18th, 2017, 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Jx3
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 950
Likes: 1913 posts
Liked in: 1009 posts
Joined: Nov 2nd, 2011, 6:46 pm

Re: Blame Christy Clark!

Postby flamingfingers » Jul 18th, 2017, 2:21 pm

The thread was started to comment on the dissension and dissatisfaction that the ChristyLiberals have voiced about Christy Clark and why they have stopped supporting her. Unfortunately it has degraded into the usual mud-slinging mess. I have asked for it to be moved to the Bickering Room - have at 'er there!!
Why do people who fancy themselves "fiscal conservatives" not scream at hidden debt accumulated in the past dozen years? Or, do they only object to spending on social programs?
User avatar
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 19360
Likes: 5075 posts
Liked in: 5746 posts
Joined: Jul 9th, 2005, 7:56 am

Re: Blame Christy Clark!

Postby LordEd » Jul 18th, 2017, 4:14 pm

Now Christy is spoiling your planned rant thread? What else is she going to do to ruin your day?

Carrs Landing Viking likes this post.
LordEd
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3473
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 1962 posts
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 8:22 am

Re: Blame Christy Clark!

Postby flamingfingers » Jul 18th, 2017, 4:22 pm

LordEd wrote:Now Christy is spoiling your planned rant thread? What else is she going to do to ruin your day?


Nothing she can do now, nothing at all. She's gone and her 'party faithful' are not faithful any more. She lost and let down her party - mind, they did nothing to help their situation - just a bunch of clapping seals!!
Why do people who fancy themselves "fiscal conservatives" not scream at hidden debt accumulated in the past dozen years? Or, do they only object to spending on social programs?
User avatar
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 19360
Likes: 5075 posts
Liked in: 5746 posts
Joined: Jul 9th, 2005, 7:56 am

Re: Blame Christy Clark!

Postby LordEd » Jul 18th, 2017, 4:57 pm

flamingfingers wrote:.

So first you triple delete your posts when it doesn't go your way, then you get the thread banished to bickering?

[icon_lol2.gif]
LordEd
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3473
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 1962 posts
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 8:22 am

Re: Blame Christy Clark!

Postby flamingfingers » Jul 18th, 2017, 5:25 pm

LordEd wrote:
flamingfingers wrote:.

So first you triple delete your posts when it doesn't go your way, then you get the thread banished to bickering?

[icon_lol2.gif]


Not at all. I realized I myself had gone off topic and voluntarily deleted those posts of mine. Ferri reminded people of the thread theme but they ignored her and kept on with their repetitive blather.

Looks like the only thing you want is an argument. Too bad, got better things to do with my time.
Why do people who fancy themselves "fiscal conservatives" not scream at hidden debt accumulated in the past dozen years? Or, do they only object to spending on social programs?
User avatar
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 19360
Likes: 5075 posts
Liked in: 5746 posts
Joined: Jul 9th, 2005, 7:56 am

Re: Blame Christy Clark!

Postby LordEd » Jul 18th, 2017, 8:03 pm

flamingfingers wrote:Horgan hasn't even been sworn in yet but already the attacks have begun - many on this forum alone. Calling Horgan "stupid, a usurper, not up to speed, a job-killer, blah de blah....." In a very short time we will see the MSM awake from their 16-year-long coma to report and spin every single item that can be blown out of proportion to discredit this new government. Just watch.....

And as far as you, Urbane, being "critical of Christy Clark and the Liberals" - yes, you really tried to cut their throats with a feather!
You missed triple delete on this one. You're talking about Horgan here.

You only triple deletes the post where you couldn't say who decided the dates for swearing in and the twice-as-late recall of parliament.

[icon_lol2.gif]
LordEd
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3473
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 1962 posts
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 8:22 am

Re: Blame Christy Clark!

Postby Urbane » Oct 24th, 2017, 1:58 pm

Horgan broke his promise to bring in Uber by the end of this year and who did he blame? He blamed the Clark government. He said that if they had brought in Uber he wouldn't have had to make a promise to bring it in. Therefore, his broken promise is the fault of Clark and the Liberals. Too funny.
[icon_lol2.gif]
"If you don't read the press you are uninformed. If you read the press, you are misinformed."
~Mark Twain
User avatar
Urbane
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 20095
Likes: 7132 posts
Liked in: 8475 posts
Joined: Jul 8th, 2007, 6:41 pm

Re: Blame Christy Clark!

Postby The Green Barbarian » Oct 27th, 2017, 6:37 am

off topic
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Oct 27th, 2017, 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
3.7 cents kwh in alberta is a lie. The science is settled - wind turbines suck.

Not all leftists are stupid, but most stupid people are leftists.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 25052
Likes: 9975 posts
Liked in: 12252 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 8:13 am

Previous

Return to Bickering Room

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests