The New Overdose Solution thread.

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: The New Overdose Solution thread.

Postby the truth » Jan 30th, 2018, 8:18 am

HorganIsMyHero wrote:
Queen K wrote:Why are they still getting money if it's govt funds directly to the drug dealer?

Maybe because this is completely guessing?

Do you have some sort of secret government document that shows exactly what each person in Canada is doing with his / her money or are you just guessing?
-- let me guess they looked liked they eat there fruits and veggies and go to the gym everyday

guessing :laugh: did you even see the news clip, the girl was so high she could barely talk , she was complain the drugs on leon were low quality , [icon_lol2.gif] how about the junkie shooting up drugs in his friends neck :200:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 5386 posts

Postby Queen K » Jan 31st, 2018, 9:02 am

I feel so betrayed :cry:
Ozark taught us that drug dealers have to have guys buy badly losing businesses and overcharge for carpet and stuff.

And then this comes out in the news :200:

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#217641

Well DUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH, oooohhhh Drug dealers are laundrying their money through banks and credit unions. And not stripper bars or funeral homes after all.

Damn you Marty Byrde!
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**

dirtybiker likes this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 12239 posts

Postby the truth » Jan 31st, 2018, 10:04 am

its about time ,they go after banks information, on drug money transfers
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Jan 31st, 2018, 11:54 am

can people please not post spoilers for netflix shows like ozark.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Liked in: 234 posts

Postby I see what you did » Jan 31st, 2018, 11:31 pm

Ozark was "ok"....it tried too hard to be Breaking Bad, unfortunately Jason Bateman is nowhere near Cranston when it comes to performing. Regardless it's worth a binge watch and Season 2 has just been announced
I see what you did

Liked in: 64 posts

Postby Queen K » Jan 31st, 2018, 11:46 pm

I hated Breaking Bad and stopped watching after three episodes. Ozark grabbed on right away and left plenty of material for the second season, which I'm highly anticipating.
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby Queen K » Feb 1st, 2018, 3:32 pm

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#217816

Fentaynl is showing up more and more, not less and less.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby Queen K » Feb 27th, 2018, 11:31 am

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/21/health/d ... index.html

Incredible, drug related deaths in the USA are at record breaking levels, with 44% of those involving opioids.

When did it become acceptable to have thousands dying like this? It isn't and still no real action right? The WH is assessing funding levels, still.

Also note, no matter how much money is pumped into cancer research, the breast cancer deaths are still at an all time high.

Maybe delayed deaths, but remissions and on going health? NOPE. May I suggest that the screening process is just too high for most Americans, much less treatment costs? Except for the well covered and the wealthy of course.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby normaM » Feb 27th, 2018, 12:36 pm

From a business model standpoint not the best idea to make and market drugs that kill your customers.
Don't think yourself as an ugly person... Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey
normaM
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 2239 posts

Postby alanjh595 » Feb 27th, 2018, 1:02 pm

Well......these business owners really don't have a business plan and if they did, they know that the demand far outweighs the supply. These entrepreneurs' business models are based upon others going out of business due to death or imprisonment.
For example, if 4 Mcd's burn down today, the line-up at the last remaining McD's would just be 4 times longer. If the customers start to die due to eating too many fries, it would just shorten the line by one in a line-up of 100.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
alanjh595
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2423 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Mar 13th, 2018, 8:03 am

Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

2 people like this post.
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2377 posts

Postby the truth » Mar 13th, 2018, 12:15 pm

these junkies just do not get it, ooooooo well
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Queen K » Mar 13th, 2018, 12:57 pm

OK so this is new. The Saskatoon Police recognize when a drug dealers sells someone cocaine and laces it with fentanyl without telling the buyer, that is morally wrong. For them to name the drug dealer and post his phone number is new. Saskatoon has been hit with a surge in fentanyl fatalities like everywhere else because the drug dealers want to get addicts addicted to fentanyl so they can make more money. As a result, Saskatoon Police are considering murder charges.

Many people here in BC have called for drug dealing where death results as being labelled "Murder." But then someone would have to really deal with the HA.

And in BC, it seems no one wants to.

Why?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby the truth » Mar 13th, 2018, 12:59 pm

paid off judges and lawyers, that simple
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Jflem1983 » Mar 13th, 2018, 3:59 pm

the truth wrote:paid off judges and lawyers, that simple

Im not positive thats it. Im not saying thats wrong. I just think in BC. We have judges that tend to be very liberal.

Pretty well pick any drug related crime. You will serve less penalty or time etc. In BC than Alberta or Sasksatchewan. Manitoba as well punishes people. Same in Ontario. Seems BC judges rule from a different bench on drug crime
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2377 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room