Wilson threatens to sue Horgan & Blaney

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Wilson threatens to sue Horgan & Blaney

Postby Queen K » Aug 9th, 2017, 9:18 pm

LordEd wrote:
Queen K wrote:Of course you can, just be civilized about it.
Does gloating over a job loss suicide really deserve civility?

I do not believe "gloating" is the right term, I don't think that's what FF is doing. I didn't even know about the story until this one about Wilson came up, so I'm in the dark abit how it all fits. I did see MJ started a new thread about the matter but no one has answered it. Yet.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=73946

What am saying is not one, but two very smart men, GF and Jagx, claim they'd get banned if they said what they wanted. I'm saying "say it but keep yourself unbannable." To both of them.

ETA: I have now read through this entire thread and have concluded a few things: Hassel99 is right. On both sides.
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**

lasnomadas likes this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 11913 posts

Postby Queen K » Aug 9th, 2017, 9:36 pm

Hassel99 wrote:The blind, rabid, savage partisanship in this thread is so saddening.

This could cut both ways though, for the Liberal supporters and the NDP supporters. I hope you meant it as such.
I see two people liked your post, presumably reading it as only pointing out the NDPers.

To me, Premier Horgan has got to get a party whip in place to get his cabinet in order. That's it.

And nothing is going to calm this crowd down, any time soon. ETA: Sorry if I sound like Edith on Archie Bunker.
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby lasnomadas » Aug 10th, 2017, 11:23 am

Well, here we are in the bickering room. This story and the comments thereto have been here for a couple of hours, yet there have been no new comments. Does this mean there's nothing to add to this controversial topic?
lasnomadas
Übergod

Liked in: 437 posts

Postby Queen K » Aug 10th, 2017, 11:29 am

I was thinking that might be the case unless an announce either way comes out to say there will be or won't be a lawsuit.

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby LordEd » Aug 10th, 2017, 12:22 pm

lasnomadas wrote:Well, here we are in the bickering room. This story and the comments thereto have been here for a couple of hours, yet there have been no new comments. Does this mean there's nothing to add to this controversial topic?
No. You haven't said anything stupid to be countered with a 2-second google search, and FF hasn't thrown another dead body into the forum.

So no, dead topic unless legal action happens.
LordEd
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1989 posts

Postby Hassel99 » Aug 10th, 2017, 1:47 pm

Queen K wrote:
Hassel99 wrote:The blind, rabid, savage partisanship in this thread is so saddening.

This could cut both ways though, for the Liberal supporters and the NDP supporters. I hope you meant it as such.
I see two people liked your post, presumably reading it as only pointing out the NDPers.

To me, Premier Horgan has got to get a party whip in place to get his cabinet in order. That's it.

And nothing is going to calm this crowd down, any time soon. ETA: Sorry if I sound like Edith on Archie Bunker.

Your assumption would be incorrect.

I was specifically talking about the 3 biggest morons on this forum, MJ, Flamingfingers and Lasnomadas.

These 3 disgust me, I would not hire any of these three to watch my grass grow because I think they do not have the critical thinking ability to complete the task.

Carrs Landing Viking likes this post.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2832 posts

Postby lasnomadas » Aug 10th, 2017, 2:25 pm

What a pathetic attempt to hurt my feelings! You're going to have to do better than that. You, GB, GF, LE, OT, et al are the reason we're here in the bickering room.

Speaking of OT, I haven't seen his boring insults on the forums lately. (Not that I miss him.......just wondering).

flamingfingers likes this post.
lasnomadas
Übergod

Liked in: 437 posts

Postby flamingfingers » Aug 10th, 2017, 5:17 pm

Gordon Wilson promised on August 9 that Horgan et al would have a letter on their desks demanding a written apology. Can't find anything reporting that this letter has arrived.

Is he re-thinking his most recent 'get rich quick' scheme?
Why do people who fancy themselves "fiscal conservatives" not scream at hidden debt accumulated in the past dozen years? Or, do they only object to spending on social programs?

flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 5944 posts

Postby flamingfingers » Aug 10th, 2017, 5:32 pm

Last edited by flamingfingers on Aug 11th, 2017, 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why do people who fancy themselves "fiscal conservatives" not scream at hidden debt accumulated in the past dozen years? Or, do they only object to spending on social programs?
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Postby Veovis » Aug 10th, 2017, 5:48 pm

the bickering room is still moderated. these posts are uncalled for and need to stop. NOW!
Veovis
Guru

Liked in: 3805 posts

Postby flamingfingers » Aug 10th, 2017, 7:11 pm

Last edited by flamingfingers on Aug 11th, 2017, 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Postby Queen K » Aug 10th, 2017, 7:38 pm

Wilson? Horgan? Blaney? :up:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby Veovis » Aug 10th, 2017, 7:42 pm

Queen K wrote:Wilson? Horgan? Blaney? :up:

Sure the Wrongful dismissal some would like to ignore as their political views mean one thing.....all crimes are forgiven based on color of shirt.

Quite sad.
Veovis
Guru

Postby Queen K » Aug 10th, 2017, 8:54 pm

Veovis wrote:
Queen K wrote:Wilson? Horgan? Blaney? :up:

Sure the Wrongful dismissal some would like to ignore as their political views mean one thing.....all crimes are forgiven based on color of shirt.

Quite sad.

Not to me. This was a a blunder in what is becoming Fotherington's Blunderland all over again. I am getting more and more disheartened by the day.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby Veovis » Aug 10th, 2017, 9:17 pm

And that is a good thing. To be Honest even though the Horgan group used technicalities and backroom deals to get power, I did have mild hope they might not just act like terrible "90's" NDP. So far nothing is looking overly good for them, shoot from the hip and hope their supporters approve of malfeasance (which is happening) is what I thought they campaigned against.

IF it has to be crap or garbage, I'd like the crap that at least knew what a budget was.
Veovis
Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room