Did all those SJW's become antifa?

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Did all those SJW's become antifa?

Postby the truth » Aug 23rd, 2017, 11:57 am

Omnitheo wrote:Didn't we establish that the hill folk were not a race. Therefor not racist?

If anything the user is being prejudiced to those with lower intelligence and education, the same way you are being to those on the other end of the scale.

please show me were i every used the ---n-- word i never have
the hill folk are mostly white people ,last time i checked white people were and are a race
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 5979 posts

Postby ferri » Aug 23rd, 2017, 11:57 am

Okay, nevermind. Now it IS in Bickering. Carry on. And I know you guys will.
“When someone is nasty or treats you poorly, don't take it personally. It says nothing about you, but a lot about them.” ― Michael Josephson

the truth likes this post.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Liked in: 9046 posts

Postby Ka-El » Aug 23rd, 2017, 12:04 pm

the truth wrote: the hill folk are mostly white people ,last time i checked white people were and are a race

It was wrong to call you a hillbilly. I see now (having the ability to read, and to change my perspective when presented with new information) how it could be construed as racist and it really is not fair to those hill people to compare them with you.

We should have just called you an idiot. Much more definitive and accurate. Sad but true.
Who's dimples ?

Omnitheo likes this post.
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 4808 posts

Postby the truth » Aug 23rd, 2017, 12:04 pm

bottom line many of you so called educated [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] on here have used or have no problem with the racist word hillbilly http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =Hillbilly you people are racists

so get off your high horses you people are no better than any other hate group out there

is that what 2 degrees gets you these days calling people an idiot from your mommys basement
Last edited by the truth on Aug 23rd, 2017, 12:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

lightspeed likes this post.
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby the truth » Aug 23rd, 2017, 12:08 pm

Ka-El wrote:
the truth wrote: the hill folk are mostly white people ,last time i checked white people were and are a race

It was wrong to call you a hillbilly. I see now (having the ability to read, and to change my perspective when presented with new information) how it could be construed as racist and it really is not fair to those hill people to compare them with you.

We should have just called you an idiot. Much more definitive and accurate. Sad but true.

does not change the fact that everyone now knows you and many on here are racists, , and your fake bs you spew on here everyday
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby Omnitheo » Aug 23rd, 2017, 12:21 pm

I feel like you're just trying to convince yourself of that. Neither ka-el nor myself have made any race related comments to you. We have however remarked on your level of intelligence (and only because you opened yourself up to commentary on education.) so stop pretending this is about race, and recognize the derogatory statements for what they are; insults to your level of intelligence.

And if you're going to attack people for having an education, then you really can't complain about people pointing out your poor grammar or grasp of the English language, or your inability to understand even the most basic of concepts or your stubborn ignorance even in the face of new information.

Just own up to it, and stop pretending that you've been somehow hurt by a "racist" remark, when there are millions out there suffering real racism and harm.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau
Omnitheo
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3544 posts

Postby the truth » Aug 23rd, 2017, 12:25 pm

many of you so called educated have used the term redneck and hillbilly on here - these are racist words that makes you people racists

own it

the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby RupertBear » Aug 23rd, 2017, 12:27 pm

N - word = Racist
H - word + Derogatory

RupertBear
Board Meister

Liked in: 479 posts

Postby Ka-El » Aug 23rd, 2017, 12:28 pm

Omnitheo wrote:I feel like you're just trying to convince yourself of that. Neither ka-el nor myself have made any race related comments to you. We have however remarked on your level of intelligence (and only because you opened yourself up to commentary on education.) so stop pretending this is about race, and recognize the derogatory statements for what they are; insults to your level of intelligence.

Desperate is what desperate does. Sad but true.
Who's dimples ?

Ka-El
Guru

Postby RupertBear » Aug 23rd, 2017, 12:31 pm

RupertBear wrote:N - word = Racist
H - word + Derogatory

Racist: a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
Derogatory: showing a critical or disrespectful attitude.

RupertBear
Board Meister

Postby the truth » Aug 23rd, 2017, 12:31 pm

H - word + Derogatory
sorry i disagree http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =Hillbilly
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby the truth » Aug 23rd, 2017, 12:33 pm

Ka-El wrote:

idiot, really :135: i think a s s hole is better :up: [icon_lol2.gif]
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby the truth » Aug 23rd, 2017, 12:46 pm

Omnitheo wrote:I feel like you're just trying to convince yourself of that. Neither ka-el nor myself have made any race related comments to you. We have however remarked on your level of intelligence (and only because you opened yourself up to commentary on education.) so stop pretending this is about race, and recognize the derogatory statements for what they are; insults to your level of intelligence.

And if you're going to attack people for having an education, then you really can't complain about people pointing out your poor grammar or grasp of the English language, or your inability to understand even the most basic of concepts or your stubborn ignorance even in the face of new information.

Just own up to it, and stop pretending that you've been somehow hurt by a "racist" remark, when there are millions out there suffering real racism and harm.

fyi english is my 3rd language ,but hey make fun of me all you want, at least i try ,typing on these forums helps :up:

the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby Ka-El » Aug 23rd, 2017, 1:04 pm

the truth wrote: idiot, really :135: i think a s s hole is better :up: [icon_lol2.gif]

No, I don't think you're deliberately trying to portray yourself as a jerk.
You're just stupid. An illiterate idiot. Sad but true.
Who's dimples ?
Ka-El
Guru

Postby RupertBear » Aug 23rd, 2017, 1:06 pm

the truth wrote:
H - word + Derogatory
sorry i disagree http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =Hillbilly

No offence Truth, but I'll get my definitions from the Webster's Dictionary, rather than the Urban Dictionary.

the truth likes this post.
RupertBear
Board Meister

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room