Did all those SJW's become antifa?

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Did all those SJW's become antifa?

Postby the truth » Aug 23rd, 2017, 1:22 pm

non taken :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 5106 posts

Postby the truth » Aug 23rd, 2017, 1:26 pm

Ka-El wrote:
the truth wrote: idiot, really :135: i think a s s hole is better :up: [icon_lol2.gif]

No, I don't think you're deliberately trying to portray yourself as a jerk.
You're just stupid. An illiterate idiot. Sad but true.

wow and you claim to be about helping people :laugh: :laugh: i can not call people junkies without you crying about it but you can call people idiot and stupid ok then :135:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Osoyoos_Familyof4 » Aug 23rd, 2017, 2:05 pm

I don't abide by violence from anyone right or left. I do support peaceful protest of either side, even if I disagree with them. I do support giving anti-immigration protesters the opportunity to speak, and I support peaceful counter-protest when they do.

I think the people who protest immigration are often seeing skin colours and letting their inner racist slide out. They may deny this, that is fine, but when immigrants from a white country come through the door, they appear to be less outraged.

I think it's nothing but dumb luck that you and I are from Canada, and if we happened to be unfortunate enough to have been born in a developing country we might feel that it's very greedy that people who have been so fortunate would like to put a wall around the country to keep the wealth in and the less fortunate out.

I think anti-immigration protesters are fearful that immigrants will take up too many resources, and they reality is that they will take up a lot of resources, and it must be managed. But the way in which we "manage" doesn't mean we get to pull up the welcome mat and become protectionist to the point where we ignore our contribution to the new world order. Europe has done way more than their share of this because of geography, and Canada has been mostly immune to the process. It's pretty easy to ignore this process when you don't have drowning dead infants and others from The Middle East and Africa bloated and stinking on your beaches.

Europe despite what the conservative right will tell you isn't on the brink of collapse financially or otherwise. Yes they have some problems, and they would have problems without immigrants too because they (like us) have moved from a manufacturing and agrarian society to a consumer society which is the economic dilemma faced by every developed nation everywhere. This problem will ultimately be managed by economists and financiers who will likely recommend the world economies diversify so as to not rely on any one industry to survive. The European counties who are on the brink of financial ruin have been on the edge for years and years financially and it has more to do with aging infrastructure, and their lack of financial diversity far more than what they spend on social services for immigrants.

So, what do we do? I would have to agree that wide open immigration isn't a solution. We require balanced and responsible immigration. But we must also acknowledge that Canada has for the large part been given a free ride for many years on this issue, and we do owe it to the Europeans who have been fighting this crisis for many years and have admitted tens of thousands of more immigrants than we ever have or will.

Will this be a burden upon the Canadian taxpayers? Yes it will, just like it's a burden on the Europeans. So, is it okay to just people languish in countries of extreme violence and poverty while we cherry pick the best of the best and think we're somehow doing our part? Well I guess that depends on who you ask.

Of course "leftists" (your term, not mine) don't want to harbour criminals, but I suppose that some will get through. But should we deny the 98% or more of the non-criminals from coming because of them? Should Canada just be content with letting our European partners handle this issue, because it is less likely we will have scores of boat people washing up on the shores of Nova Scotia (and that has already happened here a few times)? It's very easy to want to sit back and consult and do studies that take years, or wait till we have already diversified financially and shift back to a society with manufacturing and production jobs. I totally understand why we would want to do this, but again it's very easy to take this position when dead people aren't littering your shoreline.

So, what do we do?

~ We agree to make a comprehensive list of countries to allow refugee claims from using a criteria based on the likelihood of safety and security first, and poverty second.

~ We provide immediate entry into Canada for those who just "show up" from a list of pre-approved countries by doing a quick check of criminal records as much as possible. If no record of criminality is found upon immediate investigation that we let them in and allow them to apply like anyone else can apply. We speed up the vetting process as much as possible, we clothe, house and feed them for 6 months or less and let them loose. We allow them to stay as refugees but do not give them all the rights afforded to Canadians until they have been proven during the vetting process to be worthy.

~ We allow these people the opportunity to work, and protect their rights as workers from being exploited.

~ We provide immigrant services that teach English with funding so that these people can work.

~ We allow them access to very basic healthcare services.

~ We immediately deport those involved in any criminal activity here, or wherever they come from.

~ We educate the minors in the public school system.

I have to agree that this isn't perfect, and no system is. But we can't continue to drag our feet either, and let our European neighbours handle this on their own. America will do what it does, we need to not concern ourselves with a country we are not in control of, there are other countries who may (like America) dig their heels in, but we can't control that.

When people get fearful because they've seen violence in Europe because of immigrants, it stands to reason that the only reason you are seeing this, is because it's worthy of being news. What isn't worthy of news are all the immigrants now running small businesses all over Europe. The ones who are paying their rent, working at jobs, feeding their children from the wages they earn legitimately, buying homes, paying taxes and generally immersing themselves in their new home countries without any tussles with locals and police. We mustn't let our fears be more important than planning as much as possible, responding to immediate crisis, doing our share, and being as accommodating as we can and still maintaining our values. It doesn't have to be an all or nothing prospect. We don't need to ruin our country to accommodate them, nor do we accept that it's a problem for Europe, but not for us.
Osoyoos_Familyof4
Board Meister

Liked in: 498 posts

Postby Ka-El » Aug 23rd, 2017, 9:27 pm

the truth wrote: wow and you claim to be about helping people

I didn’t make that claim.

the truth wrote: i can not call people junkies without you crying about it

You cannot read; or at least you don’t bother trying to understand what you read
( I love your username – irony is one of my favorite forms of comedy )

the truth wrote: you can call people idiot and stupid ok then

OK. I’m sorry you’re an idiot
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3738 posts

Postby averagejoe » Aug 27th, 2017, 7:12 pm

Boston Proves Antifa Are White Suburban Spoil Thugs Who Mothers Put Them On Prescription Drugs
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 1793 posts

Postby averagejoe » Aug 27th, 2017, 7:15 pm

Antifa Sees “Bikers for Trump” Arrive, Enraged By What They Quietly Began to Do | Top Stories Today
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby averagejoe » Aug 29th, 2017, 7:54 am

Darlings of left violence....

A Timeline Of Antifa Violence: January – August 2017

Groups of Antifa protesters have become increasingly violent over the past year, vandalizing and destroying property, and attacking those they perceive to be “fascists.” Members of Antifa, short for “anti-fascist,” share an amorphous ideology which loosely borrows ideas from a multitude of seemingly-contradictory ideologies, including Marxism, and anarchism.

In the first eight months of 2017, Antifa has rioted in dozens of cities across the United States, leaving a trail of burning rubble and broken people in their wake.

The following is a timeline of Antifa violence from January through August of this year:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20343/tim ... frank-camp
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby the truth » Aug 29th, 2017, 8:41 am

sure looks like a racist group to me

averagejoe likes this post.
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Postby averagejoe » Aug 29th, 2017, 8:43 am

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby ken tukee » Aug 29th, 2017, 5:28 pm

the truth wrote:
RupertBear wrote:N - word = Racist
H - word + Derogatory
sorry i disagree http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =Hillbilly

lol, you're using urban dictionary as a reference? haha

are you for real?
ken tukee

Liked in: 9 posts

Postby averagejoe » Aug 29th, 2017, 9:13 pm

oh, oh antifa isn't a communist front paramilitary organization.... :D

We the people ask the federal government to Call on Congress to act on an issue:

Enforce Article 50 U.S. Code 842

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-20 ... 09-title...

We, the undersigned law abiding citizens of the United States of America, call upon the U.S. Government to enforce Article 50 U.S.C. 842 in order to stop radical groups affiliated with communist ideals from committing further violence, terrorism, destruction and subversion of the American people and their way of life. The law clearly states that any groups, such as "Anti-fa", who are utilizing communist paramilitary methods in order to attack American citizens and push to overthrow elements of the U.S. Government, or any groups/individuals giving aid in any way shape or form, are in violation of this law and their allowance to continue to plan and promote terrorist acts on Americans has to end

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... code-842-0
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby sobrohusfat » Sep 4th, 2017, 12:29 pm

"...you're on the wrong side of history..."

Ever been on the receiving end of this gem from the leftist twonks?

Let D.D. explain this idiocy nicely ...

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain
sobrohusfat
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1544 posts

Postby Poindexter » Sep 4th, 2017, 1:52 pm

Many of us progessives realize that not all of what ANTIFA is up to is helpful in the fight against fascism. While there are many who do make a positive difference there are also many who are only adding to the problem by resorting to violence or vandalism.

Here the Daily Show's Trevor Noah describes how the use of violence hurts our position by behaving more like "vegan isis" than a group standing up for a just cause.

Poindexter
Guru

Liked in: 3766 posts

Postby averagejoe » Oct 1st, 2017, 10:04 am

Excellent video....told ya antifa is a communist organization.

Lots on Obama's buddy communist Bill Ayers

America Under Siege: Antifa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... uNKs0RKHtw
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby MrSandman » Oct 7th, 2017, 8:38 am

the truth wrote:
please show me were i every used the ---n-- word i never have
the hill folk are mostly white people ,last time i checked white people were and are a race

omg, that's.....just stupid. I will agree with what others have posted

when you post things like this you come across as an idiot (or a really good troll?)...like a special kind of "dropped-on-your-head-as-a-child" stupid
MrSandman

Liked in: 70 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room