Morneau Shepell ties to Bombardier

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Morneau Shepell ties to Bombardier

Postby The Green Barbarian » Oct 24th, 2017, 5:49 pm

Omnitheo wrote:We’ve seen in BC? They’ve been elected for only months. .

you might want to investigate why they were punted out 77-2 in 2001. There was a reason. A lot of reasons. And the saddest part is that the NDP didn't learn, and didn't change. It's the same crap now as we had in 2001. But BC is just one example of the NDP and why they make terrible governments. What's really sad is that there is this myth perpetuated that the NDP "cares" about the "common people". This is just not true. They are no different than any other political party.
Not all leftists are stupid, but most stupid people are leftists.
- Dr. Don Boys

4 people like this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 15677 posts

Postby Gone_Fishin » Oct 25th, 2017, 7:47 pm

I think NDPers want everyone to forget how awful it was in BC in the 1990s. Thing is, we're reminded of it every day as the same goofs with the same destructive policies are back now. Federally, I hope Jagmeet wrestles Trudeau to a draw for the left wing vote, allowing the Conservatives under Prime Minister Scheer to restore some integrity back in Ottawa. Trudeau and Morneau are killing this country in an attempt to pad their massive family fortunes.
Hey Horgan, orange and green mixed together make brown, and that's the colour of crap!

2 people like this post.
Gone_Fishin
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3231 posts

Postby Omnitheo » Oct 25th, 2017, 10:50 pm

Gone_Fishin wrote: allowing the Conservatives under Prime Minister Scheer to restore some integrity back in Ottawa.

:spitcoffee:
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau
Omnitheo
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3172 posts

Postby jimmy4321 » Oct 26th, 2017, 6:22 am

Gone_Fishin wrote:allowing the Conservatives under Prime Minister Scheer to restore some integrity back in Ottawa.

You saying Willy Wonka gonna make Canada great again? [icon_lol2.gif]
jimmy4321
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1608 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Oct 26th, 2017, 7:38 am

jimmy4321 wrote: You saying Willy Wonka gonna make Canada great again? [icon_lol2.gif]

as oppposed to Willy Dumba that we have now?
Not all leftists are stupid, but most stupid people are leftists.
- Dr. Don Boys
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 15677 posts

Postby domain » Oct 26th, 2017, 10:05 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:
It’s like little kids who don’t eat some foods because they’ve preconceived them as disgusting despite never having tried it.

“Why don’t you like peas?”
“Because they’re gross”
“Have you tried them?”
“No because they’re gross”

Or in this case:

"Why don't you like the NDP"?
"Because they grossly over-spend"
"Have you tried them?"
"Yes, in Ontario, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Alberta, Saskatchewan (special exemption for Tommy Douglas, who never ran a deficit) and BC. And they were gross over-spenders. And gross killers of economic development. They're just gross. No thanks".

Excellent. I just finished the same type of response, but I didn't realize that someone else beat me to it. I'll share anyway:

“Why don’t you like peas?”
Because they have no understanding of sound economics, and they only seek to gain power as opposed to seeking leadership with competence, illustrated by their usurping of the provincial government after they lost the election.
“Have you tried them?”
I have close colleagues who have been trying them for the last 2 years in AB, and I follow their policy and actions in AB where they are abusing their credit rating, chasing-out all sorts of business, taxing people the death to save the rest of the world from a fictitious foe of climate change, and putting their fingers into the education system to stir it into a neo-marxist child indoctrination center. The only positive thing I can say at this point is thank god we haven't had to deal with them at the Federal level.

These Peas sound a lot like the NDP, so I guess Peas aren't good for citizens either...
have you seen my baseball?

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
domain
Fledgling

Liked in: 129 posts

Previous

Return to Bickering Room