Why are bclib supporters such triggered fools

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Why are bclib supporters such triggered fools

Postby maryjane48 » Dec 4th, 2017, 5:42 pm

Everyday. Instead of debating a issue we see bclib supporters decending into name calling and personal attacks .i think it points to comming to realizastion that thec
bclibs will not win next election. Its not about the messanger its the message :smt045
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 2666 posts

Re: Why are bclib supporters such triggered fools

Postby LANDM » Dec 5th, 2017, 3:31 am

maryjane48 wrote:Everyday. Instead of debating a issue we see bclib supporters decending into name calling and personal attacks .i think it points to comming to realizastion that thec
bclibs will not win next election. Its not about the messanger its the message :smt045

Did you mean like when people say things like this?
maryjane48 wrote:John horgans a real man wilson is a wimp

6 people like this post.
LANDM
Guru

Liked in: 3439 posts

Postby Walking Wounded » Dec 5th, 2017, 3:17 pm

maryjane48 wrote:Everyday. Instead of debating a issue we see bclib supporters decending into name calling and personal attacks .i think it points to comming to realizastion that thec

Why is it BC NDP supporters are such hypocritical idiots that keep forgiving the NDP for doing the same crap they were complaining that the BC libs were doing, and why do they keep patting the NDP on the back giving them credit for not doing anything?
Most NDP supporters are just brain dead idiots who cannot think for themselves.

3 people like this post.
Walking Wounded
Übergod

Liked in: 1897 posts

Postby Walking Wounded » Dec 5th, 2017, 3:22 pm

Here you are accusing others of name calling and personnel attacks. And the title of the thread you start to do this is what? You are such a damn hypocrite MJ.

6 people like this post.
Walking Wounded
Übergod

Postby Verum » Dec 5th, 2017, 3:25 pm

There is no need for this. Calling them names and insulting them is no better than when some of them engage in the same towards NDP supporters, or claim to be superior to NDP supporters. There is no need to descend to this level.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Explains why so few people reply to me, and why I might not reply
Verum
Übergod

Liked in: 1350 posts

Postby Verum » Dec 5th, 2017, 3:27 pm

Walking Wounded wrote:Here you are accusing others of name calling and personnel attacks. And the title of the thread you start to do this is what? You are such a damn hypocrite MJ.

In fairness, you are engaging in the name calling too. Why can't people just stick to arguing the politics and attacking the politicians rather than resort to insulting the supporters of the other camp. In truth, they tend to be similarly smart, competent, understanding, etc. or otherwise too.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Explains why so few people reply to me, and why I might not reply
Verum
Übergod

Postby alanjh595 » Dec 5th, 2017, 4:52 pm

Walking Wounded wrote:

Why is it BC NDP supporters are such hypocritical idiots that keep forgiving the NDP for doing the same crap they were complaining that the BC libs were doing, and why do they keep patting the NDP on the back giving them credit for not doing anything?
Most NDP supporters are just brain dead idiots who cannot think for themselves.

I agree wholeheartedly! I just can't figure out those folks either. A minority of back-stabbing communists that can't even pay for their own campaign.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

3 people like this post.
alanjh595
Guru

Liked in: 3645 posts

Postby Walking Wounded » Dec 5th, 2017, 6:37 pm

Verum wrote:
Walking Wounded wrote:Here you are accusing others of name calling and personnel attacks. And the title of the thread you start to do this is what? You are such a damn hypocrite MJ.

In fairness, you are engaging in the name calling too. Why can't people just stick to arguing the politics and attacking the politicians rather than resort to insulting the supporters of the other camp. In truth, they tend to be similarly smart, competent, understanding, etc. or otherwise too.

Arguing politics with MJ is like beating your head against a brick wall with less of a headache when your done. In my opinion most NDP supporters are brain dead idiots and will call it like I see it. If it someone else's opinion is different, that's fine too. But don't complain about being called an idiot while calling that person a fool then try to stand the moral high ground.

5 people like this post.
Walking Wounded
Übergod

Postby Verum » Dec 5th, 2017, 9:18 pm

Walking Wounded wrote:Arguing politics with MJ is like beating your head against a brick wall with less of a headache when your done. In my opinion most NDP supporters are brain dead idiots and will call it like I see it. If it someone else's opinion is different, that's fine too. But don't complain about being called an idiot while calling that person a fool then try to stand the moral high ground.

Do you have any evidence to suggest, beyond disagreeing with your politics, that the NDP supporters are less intelligent that average? For instance, education level, IQ scores, etc. Or is it simply like the case of driving where everyone who drives faster than you is a maniac and everyone who drives slower is a doddery fool.

Honestly, in my opinion, the Liberal supporters here really aren't proving MJ wrong, which is kind of scary, but in fairness, they're probably no worse than some of the NDP supporters too.
Verum
Übergod

Postby JagXKR » Dec 11th, 2017, 11:11 am

hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
noun: hypocrisy; plural noun: hypocrisies
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Your mirror needs replacing. Big time. :smt045
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.

Dizzy1 likes this post.
JagXKR
Übergod

Liked in: 1085 posts

Postby Dizzy1 » Dec 11th, 2017, 8:56 pm

LANDM wrote:
Did you mean like when people say things like this?
maryjane48 wrote:John horgans a real man wilson is a wimp

Thats OK - Horgan is no longer a real man according to MJ now ...

maryjane48 wrote:Now the real test begins .spineless horgan and corrupt bclibs shouldnt be counting chickens just yet

:smt045

But its the BC Lib supporters that are such "triggered fools" - wow, just wow!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

5 people like this post.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 5134 posts

Postby gordon_as » Dec 24th, 2017, 1:45 pm

Verum wrote:Do you have any evidence to suggest, beyond disagreeing with your politics, that the NDP supporters are less intelligent that average? For instance, education level, IQ scores, etc. Or is it simply like the case of driving where everyone who drives faster than you is a maniac and everyone who drives slower is a doddery fool.

Ya , that's pretty much it.
New for 2018 : Now posting at the maturity level of the average Lieberal cheerleader. Any intelligent remarks or verifiable facts are probably accidental.
gordon_as
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 975 posts

Postby Symbonite » Jan 13th, 2018, 12:11 am

Pretty funny stuff here....

almost like saying

"I hate people that hates people"
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.

Dizzy1 likes this post.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 792 posts

Postby Dizzy1 » Jan 13th, 2018, 8:59 am

Symbonite wrote:Pretty funny stuff here....

almost like saying

"There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch." - Nigel Powers
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 5134 posts

Postby LANDM » Jan 14th, 2018, 5:15 am

Dizzy1 wrote:
Symbonite wrote:Pretty funny stuff here....

almost like saying

"There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch." - Nigel Powers

Shouldn’t it be "there’re" instead of "there’s", Nigel?

:biggrin: "How about NO, you crazy Dutch bass-turd!!" - Dr. Evil. Yes, it was an attempt at a censor work-around.
LANDM
Guru

Liked in: 3439 posts

Return to Bickering Room