Horgan anti-pot smoking.

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Horgan anti-pot smoking.

Postby Catsumi » Dec 16th, 2017, 6:33 pm

My family enjoys extract of skunk cabbage, so beneficial for glossy coat and teeth.
nothing wrong with being open minded as long as your brains don't fall out.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
Catsumi
Übergod

Liked in: 1763 posts

Postby capleton » Dec 29th, 2017, 7:35 pm

Queen K wrote:Oh Jflem, Horganismyhero is currently trying to thrash me for saying that soon a lot of people will be hostage to the smell of pot, like I am now. NO Horgan, it is not easy to just up and sell and rebuy and incur all those financial losses because the exact same problem can occur anywhere.

So just stop it.

This has to be the stupidest post I have ever see. Cannabis has been held hostage by the racist, ignorant anti-pot laws for 93 years, you are just mad that no one gives a crap about your outdated views.

HorganIsMyHero likes this post.
capleton
Fledgling

Liked in: 43 posts

Postby Queen K » Dec 29th, 2017, 9:31 pm

capleton wrote:
Queen K wrote:Oh Jflem, Horganismyhero is currently trying to thrash me for saying that soon a lot of people will be hostage to the smell of pot, like I am now. NO Horgan, it is not easy to just up and sell and rebuy and incur all those financial losses because the exact same problem can occur anywhere.

So just stop it.

This has to be the stupidest post I have ever see. Cannabis has been held hostage by the racist, ignorant anti-pot laws for 93 years, you are just mad that no one gives a crap about your outdated views.

You don't own property do you Cappy?

Well, if you ever do, let me know how you enjoy paying thousands and then have a ignorant neighbour ruin it for you.
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 12237 posts

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Dec 29th, 2017, 9:32 pm

Queen K wrote:You don't own property do you Cappy?

Can you please stop using this lame excuse to try to bash people who think you're being ridiculous for claiming you're a hostage to pot smoke? It makes no sense.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Liked in: 234 posts

Postby Queen K » Dec 29th, 2017, 9:36 pm

I can't make them move. And I'm not selling to get away from pot smoke. Hostage. Get it.

And check your PM Horganismyhero. :up:
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Dec 29th, 2017, 9:38 pm

Queen K wrote:I can't make them move. And I'm not selling to get away from pot smoke. Hostage. Get it.

No, I don't get it and it makes no sense but no matter what anyone says you're just going to keep whining about being a hostage. Sounds like a really sad life but hope it works out for you.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Postby Queen K » Dec 29th, 2017, 9:41 pm

When you and cappy pool your own money and buy a place, I hope someone floods it with legal pot smoke and only THEN will this make sense to you.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Dec 29th, 2017, 9:42 pm

Queen K wrote:When you and cappy pool your own money and buy a place, I hope someone floods it with legal pot smoke and only THEN will this make sense to you.

I honestly wouldn't care but then i don't whine about the recreational activities of others.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Postby Queen K » Dec 29th, 2017, 9:44 pm

Neither do I. But when the recreational activities of others invades my personal space, or destroy my peaceful enjoyment of my own property, I have a legitmate complaint.

Oh, and you only tell yourself you'd be okay with it. Until it happens to you. :up:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Dec 29th, 2017, 9:47 pm

Queen K wrote:Neither do I. But when the recreational activities of others invades my personal space, or destroy my peaceful enjoyment of my own property, I have a legitmate complaint.

It's so incredibly disappointing that you and others feel you're entitled to certain things because you paid money for a structure. The house lease didn't state you'd never have to smell certain odours so i have no clue why you have such entitlement. It just makes no sense whatsoever but you're set in your view.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Postby Queen K » Dec 29th, 2017, 9:50 pm

House lease? This tells me something about where you're at with your thinking.

Since when is a home a "structure"? It's a home. Where I bought (not leased, please know the difference), and now have something out of my control assaulting my sense of smell whenever they decide to light up.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby Catsumi » Dec 29th, 2017, 9:54 pm

Horkan

Gosh and gee, you remind me of those annoying yappy mutts that no matter how often they get kicked, they come back for more.

There's a speeding bus coming your way. Maybe you want to yap and nip at those tires, huh?
Last edited by Catsumi on Dec 29th, 2017, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nothing wrong with being open minded as long as your brains don't fall out.

Bpeep likes this post.
Catsumi
Übergod

Liked in: 1763 posts

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Dec 29th, 2017, 9:54 pm

^No one cares that you purchased a house. That means you own a house. Again, it doesn't entitle you to anything aside from.....owning a house.

You're smarter than this. I'm baffled by your insistence that you're owed things because you bought s house and that you're somehow better than others. It's such a smug attitude. I'm glad I wasn't raised to think in this whiny brat kind of way.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Postby Queen K » Dec 29th, 2017, 9:59 pm

Oh man, one is entitled to peaceable enjoyment to one's property, I know you don't understand this at this stage in your young life.

Fancy likes this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby Fancy » Dec 29th, 2017, 10:04 pm

HorganIsMyHero wrote:^No one cares that you purchased a house. That means you own a house. Again, it doesn't entitle you to anything aside from.....owning a house.

You're smarter than this. I'm baffled by your insistence that you're owed things because you bought s house and that you're somehow better than others. It's such a smug attitude. I'm glad I wasn't raised to think in this whiny brat kind of way.

Maybe you missed the lesson of consideration to others.
There is the Good Neighbour Bylaw to be considered as well.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

2 people like this post.
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Liked in: 5852 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room