Horgan anti-pot smoking.

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Horgan anti-pot smoking.

Postby Fancy » Dec 30th, 2017, 1:07 am

The bylaw is on the City of Kelowna's website which is where you should have looked. The links to it are available under "Our Town" for that matter.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
The Pilgrim

Liked in: 5223 posts

Postby capleton » Dec 31st, 2017, 1:21 pm

So just stop it.[/quote]

This has to be the stupidest post I have ever see. Cannabis has been held hostage by the racist, ignorant anti-pot laws for 93 years, you are just mad that no one gives a crap about your outdated views.[/quote]

You don't own property do you Cappy?

Well, if you ever do, let me know how you enjoy paying thousands and then have a ignorant neighbour ruin it for you.[/quote]

Didn't I tell you that most of my neighbors smoke or don't care? The only people who have objected to it are Mormons or people who watched to many "just say no" commercials in the 80's.

HorganIsMyHero likes this post.
capleton
Fledgling

Liked in: 33 posts

Postby capleton » Dec 31st, 2017, 1:26 pm

Fancy wrote:
HorganIsMyHero wrote:^No one cares that you purchased a house. That means you own a house. Again, it doesn't entitle you to anything aside from.....owning a house.

You're smarter than this. I'm baffled by your insistence that you're owed things because you bought s house and that you're somehow better than others. It's such a smug attitude. I'm glad I wasn't raised to think in this whiny brat kind of way.

Maybe you missed the lesson of consideration to others.
There is the Good Neighbour Bylaw to be considered as well.

Most people don't care, or smoke it themselves, it's funny how you prohibitionists are constantly whining and pretending to be the victim.

capleton
Fledgling

Postby Fancy » Dec 31st, 2017, 1:29 pm

capleton wrote:Most people don't care, or smoke it themselves, it's funny how you prohibitionists are constantly whining and pretending to be the victim.

You have absolutely no idea what this thread is about or know exactly how many are prohibitionists. Try again.
Fancy
The Pilgrim

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Dec 31st, 2017, 1:35 pm

capleton wrote:Most people don't care, or smoke it themselves, it's funny how you prohibitionists are constantly whining and pretending to be the victim.

I'd like to see some of these people call the cops or go to City Hall and complain about how they're being held hostage by their pot-smoking neighbours.

They'd quickly be told to stop being whining pansies and to go back home but I'm sure in nicer words so the people won't start crying.

capleton likes this post.
HorganIsMyHero
Fledgling

Liked in: 174 posts

Postby capleton » Dec 31st, 2017, 1:38 pm

Fancy wrote:

You have absolutely no idea what this thread is about or know exactly how many are prohibitionists. Try again.

So in other words you have absolutely nothing to say, gotcha
capleton
Fledgling

Postby capleton » Dec 31st, 2017, 1:42 pm

HorganIsMyHero wrote:

I'd like to see some of these people call the cops or go to City Hall and complain about how they're being held hostage by their pot-smoking neighbours.

They'd quickly be told to stop being whining pansies and to go back home but I'm sure in nicer words so the people won't start crying.

Some people actually tried that on that me a few years ago and I easily owned them in court, that is why it is so hilarious to see the whiners here.

capleton
Fledgling

Postby Fancy » Dec 31st, 2017, 1:57 pm

capleton wrote:So in other words you have absolutely nothing to say, gotcha

So in other words you still don't know what the topic is. The bylaws are there to help people.
Fancy
The Pilgrim

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Dec 31st, 2017, 1:59 pm

capleton wrote:Some people actually tried that on that me a few years ago and I easily owned them in court, that is why it is so hilarious to see the whiners here.

How did it even get to court? Did someone claim the pot smoke destroyed some household items?
HorganIsMyHero
Fledgling

Postby capleton » Dec 31st, 2017, 2:14 pm

HorganIsMyHero wrote:
capleton wrote:Some people actually tried that on that me a few years ago and I easily owned them in court, that is why it is so hilarious to see the whiners here.

How did it even get to court? Did someone claim the pot smoke destroyed some household items?

I don't know how, the cops tried to charge me with "disturbing the peace" for smoking up in my buddy's backyard but those people who accused me actually admitted they were drunk and on oxy's at the trial, plus I argued that pot laws were *bleep* so I easily got off.
capleton
Fledgling

Postby capleton » Dec 31st, 2017, 2:16 pm

Fancy wrote:
capleton wrote:So in other words you have absolutely nothing to say, gotcha

So in other words you still don't know what the topic is. The bylaws are there to help people.

The topic evolves, I can see you have nothing useful to say.
capleton
Fledgling

Postby Fancy » Dec 31st, 2017, 2:34 pm

It is a shame to see so many lacking respect for others. We wouldn't need bylaws if people thought about others from time to time and it's unfortunate to see how many bylaws have been created. The Good Neighbour one actually incorporates a couple of older ones I believe.
Fancy
The Pilgrim

Postby capleton » Dec 31st, 2017, 2:51 pm

Fancy wrote:It is a shame to see so many lacking respect for others. We wouldn't need bylaws if people thought about others from time to time and it's unfortunate to see how many bylaws have been created. The Good Neighbour one actually incorporates a couple of older ones I believe.

Your anti-pot laws that you love so much has been the epitome of lacking respect for others, mass incarceration, fines and stigma so why would pot smokers, since the 30's ever respect your "bylaws" bs?

kevingerry78 likes this post.
capleton
Fledgling

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Dec 31st, 2017, 2:52 pm

Fancy wrote:It is a shame to see so many lacking respect for others. We wouldn't need bylaws if people thought about others from time to time and it's unfortunate to see how many bylaws have been created. The Good Neighbour one actually incorporates a couple of older ones I believe.

It's been said again and again but it's not disrespectful to smoke pot on one's own property. If the pot smokers are being jerks and going up to neighbours and directly blowing the smoke into faces? Okay, that's bad, but we're just talking about smoking within certain confines.

I deliver papers in several areas that smell like pot and some residents even smoke it in their backyards and I have to endure the smell when I hand them papers. I guess I'm also a hostage of pot smoke and should start trying to sue these people.

2 people like this post.
HorganIsMyHero
Fledgling

Previous

Return to Bickering Room