NDP leaks Santa's list

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: NDP leaks Santa's list

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 3rd, 2018, 4:28 pm

HorganIsMyHero wrote:^Just curious, are you talking about the archived Federal Election 2015 "joust" where all you do is whine about the NDP and leftist loons?

I'm not talking about it. I was referencing the bonehead that I was up against, and the childish way in which he reacted to anyone who dared vote for me instead of him. He looked like a real dufus.

I'm surprised you didn't mention your tired story about your wife supposedly being bullied by some unionist because she was trying to cross a picket line. If you had used that story you totally would have won the joust.

Well, I did try and offer you a truce in another thread, but then you go ahead and make it personal again, which just makes me want to be mean in response, which is sad. You freaking moron.
Not all leftists are stupid, but most stupid people are leftists
- Dr. Don Boys
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 14805 posts

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Jan 3rd, 2018, 4:52 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:Well, I did try and offer you a truce in another thread

Oh, did you? I stopped reading when you called me a *bleep* head. Truce with the devil.....I'll think it over.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Liked in: 234 posts

Postby Queen K » Jan 3rd, 2018, 4:55 pm

HorganIsMyHero wrote:^Just curious, are you talking about the archived Federal Election 2015 "joust" where all you do is whine about the NDP and leftist loons? The joust that you lost that was 19% in your favour and 81% in the favour of your opponent? This one:

https://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=63468

I'm surprised you didn't mention your tired story about your wife supposedly being bullied by some unionist because she was trying to cross a picket line. If you had used that story you totally would have won the joust.

OKAY Horganismyhero, spouses are off limits. Come on! We all say things in other threads we don't need cross threaded into other threads.

Now I know you two have a very long history here but this is disappointing. Just saying.
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 11946 posts

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Jan 3rd, 2018, 4:59 pm

Queen K wrote:OKAY Horganismyhero, spouses are off limits.

Anything mentioned on a public forum multiple times -this forum- is game. People bring up things from other threads all the time.

Stop being ridiculous.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Postby Queen K » Jan 3rd, 2018, 5:00 pm

No, spouses are off limits, even in the Bickering Room. Stop being a baiting fool.
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**

2 people like this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Jan 3rd, 2018, 5:03 pm

Queen K wrote:No, spouses are off limits, even in the Bickering Room. Stop being a baiting fool.

Don't carE. If people don't want their spouses mentioned then don't mention specific stories about them on a public forum.

Hypocritical how you're upset about this issue yet have no problem when the medical issues of people are mentioned or economic situations of people.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Postby Queen K » Jan 3rd, 2018, 5:06 pm

HorganIsMyHero wrote:
Queen K wrote:No, spouses are off limits, even in the Bickering Room. Stop being a baiting fool.

Don't carE. If people don't want their spouses mentioned then don't mention specific stories about them on a public forum.

Hypocritical how you're upset about this issue yet have no problem when the medical issues of people are mentioned or economic situations of people.

Not true Horganismyhero, many of my posts have defended people who are labeled addicts when there is no proof and explained the cycle of poverty, hint, poor people are penalized via many ways. So not true. I've defended YOU dagnabit.

But bring in someones spouse and it's absolutely UNFAIR. You don't want to be treated unfairly, well retract all mentions of someones spouse. Please.

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Jan 3rd, 2018, 5:09 pm

Queen K wrote:But bring in someones spouse and it's absolutely UNFAIR. You don't want to be treated unfairly, well retract all mentions of someones spouse. Please.

No.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Postby Queen K » Jan 3rd, 2018, 5:13 pm

See right there you are losing support from people who may have been rooting for you but for some reason you can't be reasoned with.

I wasn't rooting for you in this case, in fact. you may have finally lost some one who may have been on your side at times.

2 people like this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Jan 3rd, 2018, 5:15 pm

Queen K wrote:See right there you are losing support from people who may have been rooting for you but for some reason you can't be reasoned with.

I wasn't rooting for you in this case, in fact. you may have finally lost some one who may have been on your side at times.

Whatever. If you're so concerned with being board sheriff go call out all the other people making personal attacks and bringing up the medical issues of other posters when it's not relevant to a thread.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Postby Queen K » Jan 3rd, 2018, 5:28 pm

I just hope you stick to the issues, don't needlessly bring in anyone's spouse and try to be more fair.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby Queen K » Jan 3rd, 2018, 5:46 pm

HorganIsMyHero wrote:
The Green Barbarian wrote:Well, I did try and offer you a truce in another thread

Oh, did you? I stopped reading when you called me a *bleep* head. Truce with the devil.....I'll think it over.

Okay, how about you delete the Mrs. GB comments and see if GB will delete the meme and if see if any semblance of normality can be reached?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Jan 3rd, 2018, 6:02 pm

Queen K wrote:Okay, how about you delete the Mrs. GB comments and see if GB will delete the meme and if see if any semblance of normality can be reached?

Seriously, screw off. No one elected you to be the nagging wife of the forum.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Postby Queen K » Jan 3rd, 2018, 6:39 pm

HorganIsMyHero wrote:
Queen K wrote:Okay, how about you delete the Mrs. GB comments and see if GB will delete the meme and if see if any semblance of normality can be reached?

Seriously, screw off. No one elected you to be the nagging wife of the forum.

No one has to. :up:

2 people like this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby Catsumi » Jan 3rd, 2018, 7:30 pm

Really Horgan, you are all over the map making it impossible for anyone to post to the topic. Only you and your bretheren are impressed with your flailing about, your stalking of others from thread to thread, your childishness in your responses.

Please, take a leave of absence and come back when mature.

Thank you.
nothing wrong with being open minded as long as your brains don't fall out.

2 people like this post.
Catsumi
Übergod

Liked in: 1441 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room