NDP leaks Santa's list

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: NDP leaks Santa's list

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Jan 10th, 2018, 3:04 pm

Does the BCTF need to be mentioned all the time? They do weird things constantly and can't get along with any government. Horgan should steer clear of that entire mess.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Liked in: 228 posts

Postby gordon_as » Jan 10th, 2018, 6:57 pm

BCTF was the main reason I voted Liberal in 2013.
New for 2018 : Now posting at the maturity level of the average Lieberal cheerleader. Any intelligent remarks or verifiable facts are probably accidental.

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
gordon_as
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 887 posts

Postby gordon_as » Jan 10th, 2018, 6:59 pm

When I last left this thread it was looking promising , all the BS seemed to have been smoothed over. Return today and it's back to the same old same old. Kind of disappointing.
New for 2018 : Now posting at the maturity level of the average Lieberal cheerleader. Any intelligent remarks or verifiable facts are probably accidental.
gordon_as
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 887 posts

Postby normaM » Jan 11th, 2018, 8:15 am

No. Had the NDP's in AB. Raising Min wage doesn't seem to be helping the lower end earners, Govt could have provided a rebate on taxes, not having to pay certain prems, things like that.
Wonder how long the Timmy protest will last?
I think they will get a majority next time.
Don't think yourself as an ugly person... Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey
normaM
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 1202 posts

Postby Queen K » Jan 11th, 2018, 10:10 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:
HorganIsMyHero wrote:
It gets really annoying seeing a pack of people defending all the "no you're a stupid disgusting :swear: head communist" stuff, but as soon as someone outside of the pack of bullies says something it's all out war against the person including sending private messages with personal attacks.

You are right. So you have four options here.

1. Be the bigger man and apologize to QK (yes I am laughing as I type this).
2. Accept an offer of a truce so we can try and move forward without continuing the back and forth insults (still laughing)
3. Keep your promise and stop posting (rolling on the floor now)
4. Change nothing and continue to be the object of ridicule (my ribs my ribs!!!)

Your call Big Shoots.

Here's the thing GB, you and I know a previous incarnation name was in your honour. Somehow, you've attracted what I call an anti-fan club and you love it when people try to inarticulatedly bring you down. It's like, like watching a B-Movie.
Horganismyhero has proven that he researched your posts, presumably carefully. And if so, he had to have noticed what I noticed. That when you feel you've been proven wrong, you have apologized. And I believe sincerely. But you've done it. Most recently that I can recall, to Boda. Boda expressed puzzlement at something, you re-read and apologized. Who is the bigger man? That's not grovelling, that's being graceful in recognizing a wrong. And I know you've done it. People can pile up on you all they want for whatever wrongs they feel you've said, but I have read you say, "I'm sorry." Something a bigger man says when he means it.

So did Horganismyhero notice? I was genuinely shocked by that removed comment and did something I've never done to anyone, I didn't need whatever Horgan thought he had to say in the heat of the moment in my head. I didn't ignore it. I deleted it. Sorry Horgan, in all your incarnations, that I've never done. Give me time, we might discuss stuff again.
I'm not a snowflake. But sometimes you have to say "enough."

GB, we may agree to disagree on all the threads imaginable. I hope others take note that it can be done. :130:
Terror Twins Inc. Catsumi and QK, at your disposal. We take Bitcoin. Applications to be our accountant and lawyer presently accepted.

On-line Gossip: Unless you have proof, all you have is slander and libel.

3 people like this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 11263 posts

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Jan 13th, 2018, 11:33 pm

Queen K wrote:So did Horganismyhero notice? I was genuinely shocked by that removed comment and did something I've never done to anyone, I didn't need whatever Horgan thought he had to say in the heat of the moment in my head. I didn't ignore it. I deleted it. Sorry Horgan, in all your incarnations, that I've never done. Give me time, we might discuss stuff again.

No I didn't notice. People keep accusing me of stalking / researching posts and I keep pointing out that Google is a thing as well as searching for key words. It takes like no time at all. Are people seriously this computer illiterate?

I refrained from responding for a long time because I thought it'd just start another 10 pages of battling, but why publicly state that you deleted my message and then 'like' a bunch of posts that demanded an apology to you? It makes no sense.

You claim you're not a snowflake yet you sent me PMs personally attacking me over some lame wiener comment? Settle the f down, drama queen.

If this were an in-person conversation and I could tell by facial expressions and movement that I'd upset someone I'd apologize profusely. I really think you need to take the medium into effect and also realize that you're defending someone who has called practically everyone on this website a communist moron at some point in time. In fact, the poster in question has repeatedly called me mentally r tarded - which is extremely offensive to me due to the conditions of family members - yet for some reason you're not upset by his comments.

Is this really a website where it's acceptable to call anyone with whom we disagree a mentally-ill r *bleep*? I say no, but the opinions of posters here seem to be a resounding "yes," It's sickening to me.

kevingerry78 likes this post.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Liked in: 228 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 15th, 2018, 12:10 pm

HorganIsMyHero wrote: also realize that you're defending someone who has called practically everyone on this website a communist moron at some point in time.

Or just a plain moron. There is a difference. And no, I haven't called "practically everyone" that, just communist losers that espouse communism. Not every poster does that, just the really really dumb and evil ones.

In fact, the poster in question has repeatedly called me mentally r tarded -

I have never used those words. To describe anybody. What a victim you are. And a liar. Just pathetic.

which is extremely offensive to me due to the conditions of family members -

Queen K isn't responsible for you being offended by things that never happened.

Is this really a website where it's acceptable to call anyone with whom we disagree a mentally-ill r *bleep*? I say no, but the opinions of posters here seem to be a resounding "yes," It's sickening to me.

And you are sickening to me, because you lie. Constantly. Purely to advance a victim agenda. And because you lie, no one has sympathy for you.
Remember who is truly to blame for this insanely stupid trade war with Alberta - all of you people who voted for the NDP in the last election. Never let it happen again.

Not all leftists are stupid, but most stupid people are leftists - Dr. Don Boys

4 people like this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 13108 posts

Postby W105 » Jan 15th, 2018, 12:36 pm

if this poster makes you so sick and disgusted Mr Green B, then why keep on replying back to them ??

and this is a legit question..I am not being snarky..I just can't understand why ??
W105
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 2528 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 15th, 2018, 12:40 pm

W105 wrote:if this poster makes you so sick and disgusted Mr Green B, then why keep on replying back to them ??

and this is a legit question..I am not being snarky..I just can't understand why ??

And if they are so sickened by me, why not ask them the same question? I think I can understand why.

And this imbecile has accused me saying and doing things that I didn't do or say. Can you understand why that's so horrible?
Remember who is truly to blame for this insanely stupid trade war with Alberta - all of you people who voted for the NDP in the last election. Never let it happen again.

2 people like this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby W105 » Jan 15th, 2018, 12:59 pm

hahaha, of course I can...this is the castanet forums so...lol

but ok then, you feel the need to keep expressing how peed off you are..carry on then :)

W105
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 15th, 2018, 1:11 pm

W105 wrote:hahaha, of course I can...this is the castanet forums so...lol

but ok then, you feel the need to keep expressing how peed off you are..carry on then :)

Fair enough... :130:

W105 likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby W105 » Jan 15th, 2018, 1:33 pm

cheers to you too :) and I do truly understand how easy it is to let some comments from some posters on here get under our skin..but I have now come to realize that some posters on here have nothing better to do with their time and energy except to stir the chit pot...I've come to the realization that maybe this is all they have for joy in their life..and that's kind of sad really...

W105
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby Queen K » Jan 15th, 2018, 1:59 pm

HorganIsMyHero wrote:
Queen K wrote:So did Horganismyhero notice? I was genuinely shocked by that removed comment and did something I've never done to anyone, I didn't need whatever Horgan thought he had to say in the heat of the moment in my head. I didn't ignore it. I deleted it. Sorry Horgan, in all your incarnations, that I've never done. Give me time, we might discuss stuff again.

No I didn't notice. People keep accusing me of stalking / researching posts and I keep pointing out that Google is a thing as well as searching for key words. It takes like no time at all. Are people seriously this computer illiterate?

I refrained from responding for a long time because I thought it'd just start another 10 pages of battling, but why publicly state that you deleted my message and then 'like' a bunch of posts that demanded an apology to you? It makes no sense.

You claim you're not a snowflake yet you sent me PMs personally attacking me over some lame wiener comment? Settle the f down, drama queen.

If this were an in-person conversation and I could tell by facial expressions and movement that I'd upset someone I'd apologize profusely. I really think you need to take the medium into effect and also realize that you're defending someone who has called practically everyone on this website a communist moron at some point in time. In fact, the poster in question has repeatedly called me mentally r tarded - which is extremely offensive to me due to the conditions of family members - yet for some reason you're not upset by his comments.

I actually sent you a PM saying that you didn't deserve what you got on Christmas Eve. Remember?
And I sent you how I felt about what you call a "joke" was deeply offensive and would be to anyone.

I'd say it's up to admin and mods to decide what is what about other posters, not you.
Last edited by Queen K on Jan 15th, 2018, 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terror Twins Inc. Catsumi and QK, at your disposal. We take Bitcoin. Applications to be our accountant and lawyer presently accepted.

On-line Gossip: Unless you have proof, all you have is slander and libel.

2 people like this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 11263 posts

Postby alanjh595 » Jan 15th, 2018, 2:06 pm

Talk about the kettle calling the pot, black. How's about you staying on topic and stop playing the self appointed referee in favor of your beloved team?

Post by W105 » Today, 12:59 pm

hahaha, of course I can...this is the castanet forums so...lol

Your words not anyone else's. Oh the irony.

Queen K likes this post.
alanjh595
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1600 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 15th, 2018, 2:26 pm

you should have seen the PM's that I received from Richard Clank! That guy really is nuts.

2 people like this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room