NDP leaks Santa's list

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: NDP leaks Santa's list

Postby W105 » Jan 15th, 2018, 4:17 pm

I didn't see your comment until now Alan ?? your comments seem to come up much later than everyone else's ?? weird...

nope, not on any team...just been here long enough to see how this forum works now...I know you've just recently joined (I think it was because of some poster if I recall ??) and you might not really understand how many people get banned then come back as someone else..it's just the way it is and not worth letting it get to you...
W105
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2903 posts

Postby alanjh595 » Jan 15th, 2018, 4:46 pm

W105 wrote:I didn't see your comment until now Alan ?? your comments seem to come up much later than everyone else's ?? weird...

nope, not on any team...just been here long enough to see how this forum works now...I know you've just recently joined (I think it was because of some poster if I recall ??) and you might not really understand how many people get banned then come back as someone else..it's just the way it is and not worth letting it get to you...

What does your personal feelings about me have to do with the topic? Do you remember the topic? It's "NDP leaks Santa's list", just as a reminder. Please try to refrain, and :topic:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

2 people like this post.
alanjh595
Guru

Liked in: 3021 posts

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Jan 18th, 2018, 2:02 am

Queen K wrote:I actually sent you a PM saying that you didn't deserve what you got on Christmas Eve. Remember?

Do we really have to play these stupid games? You sent me 2 PMs after this one that called me various names. Stop playing the innocent victim and just own up to it.

Queen K wrote:And I sent you how I felt about what you call a "joke" was deeply offensive and would be to anyone.

"How you felt" included numerous personal attacks as well as demands that I delete my post as well as threats that you had contacted moderators. Talk about a freakin' snowflake. Get over yourself.

Queen K wrote:I'd say it's up to admin and mods to decide what is what about other posters, not you.

Yes, keep this in mind the next time you try to defend a psychotic person you imbecile.

This forum is a nightmare with people picking and choosing which posts to be dramatically upset about, Apparently calling people r tar-ded isn't that bad and should be defended but don't dare make a guard dog comment because that's crossing a line.

You people are *bleep* ridiculous.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Liked in: 234 posts

Postby Queen K » Jan 18th, 2018, 7:16 am

Nice selection from you, if you had just called me a "guard dog" you'd would be the vile creature I told you you are.

I like how you convienantly edit out the worst of it. And I'll defend whom I wish, for my reason, none of my friends are "psychotic" btw, you are so dramatic. I used to defend you once apon a time. No more.
It must be nice to live in an Ivory Tower, where everyone else makes mistakes. I have no idea what an ivory tower looks like.

3 people like this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 12662 posts

Postby normaM » Jan 18th, 2018, 9:52 am

what a total shock.. sheesh

"The party promised a rate freeze during the provincial election campaign, but on Tuesday Horgan said: "I am now more convinced than ever that a better course of action on affordability is not a blanket reduction or freezes, but targeted to those who can best benefit from relief in this area."

Rates have increased more than 24 per cent over the past four years._

Get effing tired of waffling. Plus quite sure the target won't benefit me, no, rates prolly will go higher.
Don't think yourself as an ugly person... Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
normaM
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 2553 posts

Postby Catsumi » Jan 19th, 2018, 7:14 pm

Queen K wrote:Nice selection from you, if you had just called me a "guard dog" you'd would be the vile creature I told you you are.

I like how you convienantly edit out the worst of it. And I'll defend whom I wish, for my reason, none of my friends are "psychotic" btw, you are so dramatic. I used to defend you once apon a time. No more.

QK...just "borderline" psychotic. Am I still in palship with you? :biggrin:
There is nothing government can give you that it hasn't taken from you in the first place.
Winston Churchill

2 people like this post.
Catsumi
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 2000 posts

Postby Queen K » Jan 19th, 2018, 7:36 pm

Oh damn yes, palship foreva !
It must be nice to live in an Ivory Tower, where everyone else makes mistakes. I have no idea what an ivory tower looks like.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 12662 posts

Previous

Return to Bickering Room