NDP leaks Santa's list

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: NDP leaks Santa's list

Postby Catsumi » Jan 2nd, 2018, 7:00 pm

gordon_as wrote:
alanjh595 wrote:
You want to tell us again who actually won?

Well , the Liberals are out on their crooked asses , so I guess the taxpayer is the winner. Unfortunately we are going to be paying for the Liberal mismanagement and corruption for a very long time.

He said, carefully covering his eyes and ears to the future mayhem created by NDP mismanagement and profligacy.
nothing wrong with being open minded as long as your brains don't fall out.
Catsumi
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 782 posts

Postby gordon_as » Jan 2nd, 2018, 10:44 pm

Re: The popular vote. The Liberals only got 1566 more votes than the NDP. 380,570 more people voted AGAINST the Liberal crime syndicate than voted for the crooked *bleep*. That's why they are pretty much irrelevant now , which is just as it should be , and just as it will be after the next election. The grease our palms Lieberals probably won't even exist for the election after that one. The public has had enough of the bought and paid for Liberal party selling our province out to their "friends" in exchange for campaign donations.

Has anyone heard what old what's her name is doing these days ? You know , the one who quit just before her party stuck a fork in her. Honestly , what she should be doing is.......time.
New for 2018 : Now posting at the maturity level of the average Lieberal cheerleader. Any intelligent remarks or verifiable facts are probably accidental.
gordon_as
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 824 posts

Postby gordon_as » Jan 2nd, 2018, 10:56 pm

Catsumi wrote:He said, carefully covering his eyes and ears to the future mayhem created by NDP mismanagement and profligacy.

Getting a bit ahead of yourself sport. We still have to deal with the mayhem created by Liberal mismanagement , corruption , greed , stupidity , arrogance........

I'll see your proflaigacy , and raise you iniquitous , which is the heart and soul of the New BC Liberals. What will they call themselves next time , the New New BC Liberals ?
New for 2018 : Now posting at the maturity level of the average Lieberal cheerleader. Any intelligent remarks or verifiable facts are probably accidental.
gordon_as
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 3rd, 2018, 7:41 am

gordon_as wrote:
Getting a bit ahead of yourself sport. We still have to deal with the mayhem created by Liberal mismanagement , corruption , greed , stupidity , arrogance........

Two questions - who is "we"? And how is a group of extremely stupid people like the NDP going to "deal" with anything? We are talking about some of the dumbest people in Canada here. The NDP can't govern, and don't deserve to be in power. They are a disease.
3.7 cents kwh in alberta is a lie. The science is settled - wind turbines suck.

Not all leftists are stupid, but most stupid people are leftists.

alanjh595 likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 12148 posts

Postby Ka-El » Jan 3rd, 2018, 7:51 am

The Green Barbarian wrote: We are talking about some of the dumbest people in Canada here. The NDP can't govern, and don't deserve to be in power. They are a disease.

Seriously? This is getting boring. I've been told you once got into a serious debate with some poster by the name of Lloyd or something, and despite all accounts of you being destroyed, at least you tried to make serious argument. Have you given up?
“One of the biggest challenges we have to our democracy is the degree to
which we don’t share a common baseline of facts” - Barack Obama 2018

kevingerry78 likes this post.
Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3022 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 3rd, 2018, 10:22 am

Ka-El wrote:Seriously? This is getting boring. I've been told you once got into a serious debate with some poster by the name of Lloyd or something, and despite all accounts of you being destroyed, at least you tried to make serious argument. Have you given up?

LOL - yeah actually my recollection of that battle was the exact opposite, and the clown Lloyd was totally embarrassed. And then he actually had the nerve to get all offended about the fact that people were inboxing me and telling me how awesome my arguments were. Not only did he look silly, but then he also looked like a giant man-baby after the fact. I sure don't miss that guy. Really full of himself, with no reason to back it up.

I honestly don't care about what you think is boring. The NDP can't govern, end of story. They are an abomination.

The Green Barbarian
Buddha of the Board

Postby Queen K » Jan 3rd, 2018, 10:33 am

I'm putting both of you on Santas naughty list and it's only January 3. :-X
If you have castanet friends on your facebook friend list, set your privacy setting on the friend list as "Only me." Just call, "Nagging Internet Wife" for all your problem nemesis'.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 10717 posts

Postby Ka-El » Jan 3rd, 2018, 10:36 am

Queen K wrote:I'm putting both of you on Santas naughty list and it's only January 3. :-X

It's okay Queen. I'm just marking him down as "giving up". :smt045

The Green Barbarian wrote: LOL - yeah actually my recollection of that battle was the exact opposite, ...

[icon_lol2.gif] Of course it is. Gee, look what I found in the archives …
Steven Lloyd, you have the most votes so you get bragging right, congratulations!

viewtopic.php?f=108&t=63468&start=15

… but it was close. Only 48 votes to 11. See what you can do when you try Mr. Barbarian. :smt045
Last edited by Ka-El on Jan 3rd, 2018, 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Postby gordon_as » Jan 3rd, 2018, 10:49 am

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Two questions - who is "we"?

"WE" are the taxpayers , who will be paying for Liberal screw ups for decades.
And how is a group of extremely stupid people like the NDP going to "deal" with anything? We are talking about some of the dumbest people in Canada here.

Name calling : The Liberal supporters best debating point ?
The NDP can't govern, and don't deserve to be in power. They are a disease.

Well , in spite of your personal bias , they are governing now. They are in power via the rules that we have in place. You can't change the rules after you lose. The only disease is Liberal corruption , which we have finally excised. The Liberal disease is in remission right now. With multiple doses of the truth over the next few years , and the disease will likely be cured forever.
gordon_as
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby Hassel99 » Jan 3rd, 2018, 11:51 am

gordon_as wrote:
The Green Barbarian wrote:
Two questions - who is "we"?

"WE" are the taxpayers , who will be paying for Liberal screw ups for decades.
And how is a group of extremely stupid people like the NDP going to "deal" with anything? We are talking about some of the dumbest people in Canada here.

Name calling : The Liberal supporters best debating point ?
The NDP can't govern, and don't deserve to be in power. They are a disease.

Well , in spite of your personal bias , they are governing now. They are in power via the rules that we have in place. You can't change the rules after you lose. The only disease is Liberal corruption , which we have finally excised. The Liberal disease is in remission right now. With multiple doses of the truth over the next few years , and the disease will likely be cured forever.

You are so bitter and polluted its freakin scary.

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2599 posts

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Jan 3rd, 2018, 12:04 pm

Queen K wrote:I'm putting both of you on Santas naughty list and it's only January 3. :-X

-hands queen 2 paddles and 2 pairs of buttless chaps for spanking-
HorganIsMyHero
Fledgling

Liked in: 167 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 3rd, 2018, 2:04 pm

Ka-El wrote:It's okay Queen. I'm just marking him down as "giving up". :smt045

And I'm marking him (oh wait I already had) as a condescending jerk-off. Who now is stalking me for some reason.

Of course it is. Gee, look what I found in the archives …

So why did he get so angry and make such a giant fool of himself when people said that they preferred mine? I guess we'll never know, as he hasn't posted here in quite some time. I assume he left the forum in embarrassment.

alanjh595 likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Buddha of the Board

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Jan 3rd, 2018, 2:22 pm

^Just curious, are you talking about the archived Federal Election 2015 "joust" where all you do is whine about the NDP and leftist loons? The joust that you lost that was 19% in your favour and 81% in the favour of your opponent? This one:

https://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=63468

I'm surprised you didn't mention your tired story about your wife supposedly being bullied by some unionist because she was trying to cross a picket line. If you had used that story you totally would have won the joust.
Last edited by HorganIsMyHero on Jan 3rd, 2018, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ka-El likes this post.
HorganIsMyHero
Fledgling

Liked in: 167 posts

Postby Ka-El » Jan 3rd, 2018, 2:25 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote: So why did that dumbass get so angry and make such a giant fool of himself when people said that they preferred mine?

Man that is just so pathetically childish, desperate and silly (no use of "that's what you are but what am I?"). Sounds like this Lloyd guy really had your number. Oh well. I’ve purposefully tried twice now to invite you to engage in intelligent conversation. I guess that makes me a stalker. Don’t worry Mr. Barbarian. I won’t be bothering to make the offer again. Cheers.

Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 3rd, 2018, 3:24 pm

Ka-El wrote: Man that is just so pathetically childish, desperate and silly (no "that's what you are but what am I?").

I agree, to leave the board because you embarrassed yourself like that? Oh well. At least he recognized his weakness and left, albeit in shame.

Sounds like this Lloyd guy really had your number.

Not really. Although I did get the impression that the "battle" we had was the highlight of his life. So much so, I have no doubt that he's probably out there somewhere on internet boards still talking about it.

I’ve purposefully tried twice now to invite you to engage in intelligent conversation.

You have? Where? When? All I've seen is the usual condescension and unearned sanctimony that is your trademark. And was the trademark of that other guy too, which I am sure is just a coincidence. So if you want to engage in "intelligent conversation", then let's have some. Without the snarkiness. What do you want to talk about? Let's have it!

Catsumi likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Buddha of the Board

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room