Justin and Alexandre Trudeau mock Christianity

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Justin and Alexandre Trudeau mock Christianity

Postby Queen K » Dec 30th, 2017, 11:59 pm

I meant some gawd awful white sock/sandal combination.

But we can all disapprove of something is what I'm saying.
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 11911 posts

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Dec 31st, 2017, 12:02 am

Queen K wrote:I meant some gawd awful white sock/sandal combination.

But we can all disapprove of something is what I'm saying.

I wear white socks, sandals, and pink dresses. Sorry to upset you.

Queen K likes this post.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Liked in: 234 posts

Postby Queen K » Dec 31st, 2017, 12:04 am

That doesn't upset me. Sorry for not being upset.

What does is the endless nitpickin' what JT is wearing. It's The Last Supper, stylized to be irreverant like so much is today.

GF is saying there are higher standards for leaders. Sure in public. But this was clearly meant to be private.

Private areas or things are meant to be just that.
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Dec 31st, 2017, 12:09 am

Queen K wrote:What does is the endless nitpickin' what JT is wearing.

I think we can all agree that JT looks hot as Hell even when wearing blasphemous Christmas sweaters, so let's just forgive him and try to be his next wife.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Postby Queen K » Dec 31st, 2017, 12:38 am

HorganIsMyHero wrote:
Queen K wrote:What does is the endless nitpickin' what JT is wearing.

I think we can all agree that JT looks hot as Hell even when wearing blasphemous Christmas sweaters, so let's just forgive him and try to be his next wife.

I have photos of myself with Trudeau when he came to Kelowna. And one heck of a photo shoot album of him with perfect strangers. But you don't want to know about that Horganismyhero..... right? :D
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby W105 » Dec 31st, 2017, 7:07 am

the picture is photo shopped...look carefully at his neck and jawline...you can easily see where his head is pasted on the body..
W105
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 2652 posts

Postby the truth » Dec 31st, 2017, 12:03 pm

Gone_Fishin wrote:Classless Trudeau brothers wear sweaters that mock Jesus and the celebration of the Last Supper. Would it be against the law if they were mocking Mohammed?

can you just imagine if he did have a sweater mocking mohammed :200: , he has let in known terrorists back into canada, says it all does it not, the goof needs to step down now, he is are trump
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 5092 posts

Postby dirtybiker » Dec 31st, 2017, 12:31 pm

I see no issue with the sweater.
Raised Roman Catholic..
I wouldn't wear it to Mom's though.

Seems kinda fitting for him though since some have it in their mind
to crucify him.
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"

2 people like this post.
dirtybiker
Guru

Liked in: 2763 posts

Postby OldIslander » Dec 31st, 2017, 1:32 pm

A story about this on 'Patheos' (which I've never heard of before this thread...): http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/12/31/canadian-mp-this-pic-of-justin-trudeau-proves-hes-intolerant-of-christians/ There appears to be no proof, one way or the other, that the pic is 'shopped'.

I have a slightly different take on this story. Trudeau's crime here -- if any -- is permitting this photo to go public. He permitted it to be taken by someone he trusted, but who for whatever reason, allowed it to become public.

Lord knows, over the years, my brother and I (and other somewhat redneck buddies...) have said and done many highly politically incorrect things. And obviously, while none of us ever appear on the international stage as the leader of Canada, some things we've said and done would be highly embarrassing. Most folks have done this, thru their lives. But we were always careful enough to say and do our politically incorrect 'things', in the company of people we trusted.

I have no problem with Trudeau venting and letting off steam -- celebrating his birthday and having a great time with friends and family. But somehow, in this story, he was betrayed by someone he felt safe with.

If this photo is real, I'll bet it never happens again.
"What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence". Christopher Hitchens

dirtybiker likes this post.
OldIslander
Fledgling

Liked in: 427 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Dec 31st, 2017, 1:34 pm

Wait u feel sorry for the twerps ? :200:
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2010 posts

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Dec 31st, 2017, 2:10 pm

OldIslander wrote:There appears to be no proof, one way or the other, that the pic is 'shopped'.

Did we read the same article?

Your article says that the picture looks strange and as though it's been altered due to the way Trudeau's neck is cut off.

There's also this whole part:

So, in summary, there’s no proof this picture is real. There’s no reason to believe Prime Minister Trudeau would ever wear a sweater like this (definitely not while in office). More importantly, his actual words counter the claim that he’s intolerant of Christianity.
But none of that stopped some Christians from pretending like they were being persecuted by a man who’s openly Catholic.

I guess conservatives are ignorant on the other side of the border, too.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Postby Ka-El » Dec 31st, 2017, 2:18 pm

I guess conservatives are ignorant on the other side of the border, too.

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
- John Stuart Mill

Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says study

Right-wingers tend to be less intelligent than left-wingers, and people with low childhood intelligence tend to grow up to have racist and anti-gay views, says a controversial new study. Conservative politics work almost as a 'gateway' into prejudice against others, say the Canadian academics.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z4qb2PQTyT

Man, does this study ever apply to this board. Good thing this information came from research.
That way the right-wingers can ignore it dismissing it as "fake news". What does Milo say I wonder?
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill

2 people like this post.
Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3730 posts

Postby OldIslander » Dec 31st, 2017, 2:44 pm

HorganIsMyHero wrote:Did we read the same article?
So, in summary, there’s no proof this picture is real.

Ergo, there is no proof that it's fake, either (except that it looks "weird"). Are there no candid photos in your family album that look a bit weird?

I've been using PS semi-professionally since the mid-90's, and I think it's real. This is an extremely low rez image, so it's difficult to tell for certain. Also, why would anyone go to the trouble of 'shopping' this rather inconsequential pic? If someone wanted to embarrass Trudeau, there are plenty of other images they could create, that would be a lot more embarrassing than this one.
"What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence". Christopher Hitchens

the truth likes this post.
OldIslander
Fledgling

Liked in: 427 posts

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Dec 31st, 2017, 2:56 pm

OldIslander wrote:Also, why would anyone go to the trouble of 'shopping' this rather inconsequential pic?

Clickbait and trolling. Look at the Canada section of the site and the 18 billion threads about Trudeau pushing baby carriages down streets to hug drag queens and so on and so on.

Didn't someone even post some picture of Trudeau looking tired and claim it was due to undiagnosed schizophrenia?
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Postby davis123 » Dec 31st, 2017, 3:40 pm

HorganIsMyHero wrote:

What's this 'we' business? JT is the biggest idiot going and he's got the idiot look to match, and don't even get me started on his voice lol. Can you just imagine the sweet little things he'd whisper in your ear..ugh, duh, ummm, uh. Yeah that guy is hunk alright, a hunk of *bleep*.

the truth likes this post.
davis123
Board Meister

Liked in: 541 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room