Vehicles being vandalized

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Vehicles being vandalized

Postby gsc » Jan 9th, 2018, 9:48 pm

So a young gentleman was kind enough to help pull out a stuck truck up Gillard FSR. While pulling them out he managed to break something on his jeep. He had to leave it there over night sadly and also sketchy.

In the morning when he returned he came back to a smashed window, his led light bar ripped off and gone along with his winch right off the bumper.

What the :cuss: is wrong we people. There is another mountain that has 2 stolen and dumped trucks that won't be able to be taken out till the spring.

There are a few notorious spots in Kelowna that you just can't leave your vehicle at or you'll come back to it shot or torched. Why can't people just leave other people's :swear: alone.

When we go side by sideing we lock up everything and usually come back a couple times just to check on our vehicle. Its sad that we even have to but sadly that's what this world has come to I guess.

2 people like this post.
gsc
Board Meister

Liked in: 418 posts

Re: Vehicles being vandalized

Postby Queen K » Jan 9th, 2018, 10:55 pm

Oh just too sad for words.

I hope Karma takes care of the thieves and vandals.

So sorry to hear of the young gentleman, I hope he isn't too disheartened. :admin:
It must be nice to live in an Ivory Tower, where everyone else makes mistakes. I have no idea what an ivory tower looks like.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 12645 posts

Postby Chantily » Jun 20th, 2018, 9:46 am

Very nice black F350 Cabela's edition 4x4 diesel with black cab stolen from Quail Ridge. Truck also had small silver spider on right back of truck. Had trailer attached. Truck had Alberta plates on back & Arizona plate on front and trailer had BC plates. Surveillance was in the area and we're hoping to find the culprit/s. Anyone see anything please let me know where.

Thank you to the RCMP... between them and the owner, the truck has been found! Now just to find that rotten culprit!
Chantily

Liked in: 10 posts

Postby alanjh595 » Jun 20th, 2018, 10:40 am

ARIZONA plates are usually on U-Haul rental vehicles.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
alanjh595
Guru

Liked in: 3013 posts

Return to Bickering Room