Vehicles being vandalized

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Vehicles being vandalized

Postby gsc » Jan 9th, 2018, 9:48 pm

So a young gentleman was kind enough to help pull out a stuck truck up Gillard FSR. While pulling them out he managed to break something on his jeep. He had to leave it there over night sadly and also sketchy.

In the morning when he returned he came back to a smashed window, his led light bar ripped off and gone along with his winch right off the bumper.

What the :cuss: is wrong we people. There is another mountain that has 2 stolen and dumped trucks that won't be able to be taken out till the spring.

There are a few notorious spots in Kelowna that you just can't leave your vehicle at or you'll come back to it shot or torched. Why can't people just leave other people's :swear: alone.

When we go side by sideing we lock up everything and usually come back a couple times just to check on our vehicle. Its sad that we even have to but sadly that's what this world has come to I guess.
I might die tonight but if I do I'm a be ok
And if I die tonight at least I stood by stuff I said
I've got two graves dug one for me and one for the person in my way
And if I die tonight at least I can say I never ran away.

2 people like this post.
gsc
Board Meister

Liked in: 412 posts

Re: Vehicles being vandalized

Postby Queen K » Jan 9th, 2018, 10:55 pm

Oh just too sad for words.

I hope Karma takes care of the thieves and vandals.

So sorry to hear of the young gentleman, I hope he isn't too disheartened. :admin:
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 12090 posts

Return to Bickering Room