Why Do Americans Eat Their Young

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Why Do Americans Eat Their Young

Postby Bull Goose Looney » Feb 22nd, 2018, 7:05 pm

Well here we are again. Its almost mundane now...business as usual. The country that claims the title of the greatest nation on earth has once more become the victim of yet another mass shooting at a school.

The backlash was predictable and manageable by the N.R.A. They are used to it and very likely have a policy book on hand to aid them and protect them from the fallout in the immediate wake of the incident. I wonder how its indexed...Lets see....under two deaths chapter one...over two but under ten chapter two...over ten but under fifteen chapter three etc.etc.etc.

And what of the countries political and moral leaders:

The President...Had a meeting with some of the students directly involved in this incident and parents of dead children from previous incidents, held in the oval office. As photographed he found it necessary to have in his hand a cheat sheet with bullet points he wanted to express. I believe the photo showed five points. The last point was "I Hear You". What manner of a human being needs talking points like that in the wake of such an event?

The Politicians...:
"keep calm"..."nows not the time for kneejerk reactions"..."our thoughts and prayers are with you". The speaker of the house,Paul Ryan was shown in five responses to previous mass shootings regurgitating almost word for word that mantra...he has it down pat. Gotta keep that N.R.A. money flowing in.

The Clergy....
The clergy has almost a vested interest...the more atrocious and heinous the event the more shell shocked and greif stricken parishoners wander into the fold asking... WHY? Very lucrative for the collection plate. And of course the clergy pretty much spout the same empty slogans as the politicians.

Pro-Life Movement...no help there except for the as yet unborn. What about after their born? I guess they just become canon fodder like the rest. Their slogan should be ..Its worth it if we can save just one child so it can be murdered later.

Meanwhile the rest of the flock mill around aimlessly, bleating...waiting for the next wolf to dip in for a lamb or two or twenty or thirty.
Sometimes you eat the bear.....sometimes the bear eats you.
Bull Goose Looney
Fledgling

Liked in: 32 posts

Re: Why Do Americans Eat Their Young

Postby kampbellp » Feb 25th, 2018, 12:57 pm

Hi, This kind of a thing you are observing is called a "White Flag Event" This as well as other events such as Sandy Hook, See "CREATING REALITY" Sofia Smallstorm Presentation, We have what you Canadians/British would relate to as a Shadow Government. However, it is truly a shadow with its motives and directives hidden from the masses in America. The drive is to disarm this country. I know its a volatile argument that everyone has their perspective on. Yet, in all reality is a futile effort. Americans will never give up their personal protection. One cannot state such things as,"Eating our Young," without a bit of understanding. However, on another subject, you would be correct, "Legalized Abortion." which is tearing this country apart. Making 2 sides known as Liberals who endorse this as a political issue and The Conservatives which believe that human life is not a political issue. Conservatives believe its murder of a living , breathing human upon conception, whereas Liberals believe and defend the view that the baby is a mere mass of cells that does not have life. This practice in this country has become a simmering cauldron which could erupt into a civil war at any point in time. The gun issues,:White Flag events" are merely a distraction, a ruse. Thank you for your input

Jflem1983 likes this post.
kampbellp

Liked in: 2 posts

Postby Bull Goose Looney » Feb 27th, 2018, 8:59 pm

Hello

Thank you so very much for your condescending reply. Your attempt to school us Canadian/British citizens is somewhat misguided I think. You should know that Canada and Britain are two separate countries with dissimilar views on many issues Canada got its sovereignty without firing a single shot.

There was that little incident in 1812 when in response to continued encroachment by American forces the Canadians with British support crossed the border and burnt you White House to the ground. Plenty of white flags that day in American hands.
We went back across the border to our country as we had no interest in occupying any part of the U.S. I understand that American history books rarely refer to this event.

You should take your "White Flag Incident" and discuss it with some of the grieving families of the victims of one of the many mass murders . You may get an education.

I am not sure I understand your stance on abortion. On the one hand you don't want government to mess with your guns but womens vaginas and wombs should be strictly controlled. Good luck with that.

I rather enjoyed seeing an old N.R.A. convention tape with Charlton Heston in the throws of his dementia rallying the members....did he have his pablum before or after the speech? Those seniors get angry when their hungry.

I am concerned for you...I am sure the "shadow government" are honing in on your location. Put your tinfoil cap on extra tight tonight and make a nice bed in the closet for you and your weapons. The danger comes when you let down your guard as you well know.

I have but one question...WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY IN YOUR LITTLE WORLD?

Omnitheo likes this post.
Bull Goose Looney
Fledgling

Postby kampbellp » Apr 11th, 2018, 11:45 am

Sir, Thats why they call you Bull? A little hostile don't you think? Perhaps you should come and sit in my chair and we will have a session, you can talk about the things that make you so unhappy. I am a Counselor and could put your mind at rest about your relations with your mother, how your wife treats you, or maybe that you are dissatisfied with your penis size? Look men do not have to be "bulls" to be men. Sounds to me like your having issues with your masculinity. I will tell you a secret. Real men believe in Jesus Christ and serve God. Thats the bottom line. If you do not have the mind of Christ you will create hostile documents such as you wrote to me defending the atrocities in the world. Your disrespect is evident. I am sorry I I bothered you.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
kampbellp

Liked in: 2 posts

Postby Bull Goose Looney » Apr 18th, 2018, 9:23 pm

Actually the name is from the novel/movie "one flew over the cuckoos nest".While I don't expect you to be well read given your post I am somewhat surprised at your ignorance given that you identify yourself as a counselor. While your pseudo Christian values seem to be a bit over sensitive I assume it is do to your own feelings of inadequacy.I find it telling that you immediately get extremely hostile, where is the mind of Christ in that counselor.Your immediate focus on jibes of a sexual nature is interesting. This says much more about you than it does of me. You don't come across as a counselor of any sort...more like a voyeur.

I suggest you seek counselling at your earliest opportunity. Preferably with someone accredited in that field. I am sure your case would be published in all the psychiatric journals. Don't worry they will change your name before publishing. It can be our little secret.

normaM likes this post.
Bull Goose Looney
Fledgling

Return to Bickering Room