BC NDP government

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: BC NDP government

Postby burnedatstake » Apr 17th, 2018, 7:10 pm

Urban Cowboy wrote:Don't go playing innocent now, by suggesting the protesters and NDP, haven't had a negative effect on the project.

They sure as hell haven't helped it any.


they dont have to. they have made it difficult for kinder morgan to proceed without meeting their obligations laid out. and added a few more. if kinder morgan even had half a brain - and were diligent in meeting at least most of the stipulations - they would have the momentum - not the ndp or protesters. so again - kinder morgan needs to take responsibility for their own stupidity. no one else.
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.

2 people like this post.
burnedatstake
Übergod
 
Posts: 1779
Likes: 713 posts
Liked in: 446 posts
Joined: Apr 14th, 2011, 2:38 pm

Re: BC NDP government

Postby hobbyguy » Apr 17th, 2018, 7:15 pm

Seems to me that IF Alberta and the feds decide to put taxpayer $$$ into the pipeline:

1. It is a far better use of taxpayer $$$ than the BC NDP/LEAP stealing them to pay the debts of their incompetently run and bankrupt excuse of party.

2. The Alberta government and the feds will have saved BC taxpayer a huge bundle of $$$. BC government lawyers told the LEAPing fools that continuing with their both unconstitutional and unlawful "block the pipeline" nonsense would leave the BC taxpayers open to a huge lawsuit from KM and their shareholders.

The BC NDP and their LEAPing fools faction are proving adept at only one thing - wasting taxpayer $$$ by the bushel, and killing jobs. They are a complete embarrassment to rational Canadians and British Columbians.
Anyone but Scheer - career pols are know nothings.

5 people like this post.
hobbyguy
Guru
 
Posts: 9633
Likes: 2667 posts
Liked in: 10424 posts
Joined: Jan 20th, 2011, 9:10 pm

Re: BC NDP government

Postby burnedatstake » Apr 17th, 2018, 7:28 pm

hobbyguy wrote:Seems to me that IF Alberta and the feds decide to put taxpayer $$$ into the pipeline:

1. It is a far better use of taxpayer $$$ than the BC NDP/LEAP stealing them to pay the debts of their incompetently run and bankrupt excuse of party.

2. The Alberta government and the feds will have saved BC taxpayer a huge bundle of $$$. BC government lawyers told the LEAPing fools that continuing with their both unconstitutional and unlawful "block the pipeline" nonsense would leave the BC taxpayers open to a huge lawsuit from KM and their shareholders.

The BC NDP and their LEAPing fools faction are proving adept at only one thing - wasting taxpayer $$$ by the bushel, and killing jobs. They are a complete embarrassment to rational Canadians and British Columbians.


funny how waste is only a short term memory thing with liberal cheerleaders.
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.

Cactusflower likes this post.
burnedatstake
Übergod
 
Posts: 1779
Likes: 713 posts
Liked in: 446 posts
Joined: Apr 14th, 2011, 2:38 pm

Re: BC NDP government

Postby flamingfingers » Apr 17th, 2018, 7:35 pm

hg wrote:

2. The Alberta government and the feds will have saved BC taxpayer a huge bundle of $$$. BC government lawyers told the LEAPing fools that continuing with their both unconstitutional and unlawful "block the pipeline" nonsense would leave the BC taxpayers open to a huge lawsuit from KM and their shareholders.


The BC NDP have done NOTHING to block the pipeline. Quit with your hysteria and uniformed rhetoric.
Overpopulation threatens all life on earth.

Cactusflower likes this post.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 20926
Likes: 6409 posts
Liked in: 6644 posts
Joined: Jul 9th, 2005, 8:56 am

Re: BC NDP government

Postby Gone_Fishin » Apr 17th, 2018, 8:43 pm

flamingfingers wrote:The BC NDP have done NOTHING to block the pipeline.


That's a factual inexactitude. Horgan has stupidly BLOCKED the pipeline construction, and we're all going to pay dearly for his idiocy.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 "A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left."
Get a high school drama teacher to run a country, and what do you get? High school drama.
User avatar
Gone_Fishin
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4876
Likes: 6510 posts
Liked in: 4740 posts
Joined: Sep 6th, 2006, 7:43 am

Re: BC NDP government

Postby Cactusflower » Apr 17th, 2018, 8:55 pm

Gone_Fishin wrote:
flamingfingers wrote:The BC NDP have done NOTHING to block the pipeline.


That's a factual inexactitude. Horgan has stupidly BLOCKED the pipeline construction, and we're all going to pay dearly for his idiocy.


The only idiots in this saga are Larry, Moe, and Curly. Or should that read,'Notley, Moe, and Trudeau? But yes, it certainly looks like we're all going to pay dearly for their idiocy.
Cactusflower
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4849
Likes: 2394 posts
Liked in: 1005 posts
Joined: Aug 27th, 2017, 11:33 pm

Re: BC NDP government

Postby Snman » Apr 17th, 2018, 9:21 pm

Cactusflower wrote:
The only idiots in this saga are Larry, Moe, and Curly. Or should that read,'Notley, Moe, and Trudeau? But yes, it certainly looks like we're all going to pay dearly for their idiocy.


I don't know if that's accurate. I think there may be other idiots in this saga, and plenty of them.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Snman
Übergod
 
Posts: 1215
Likes: 1415 posts
Liked in: 980 posts
Joined: Aug 6th, 2006, 6:27 am

Re: BC NDP government

Postby Cactusflower » Apr 17th, 2018, 9:27 pm

Snman wrote:
Cactusflower wrote:
The only idiots in this saga are Larry, Moe, and Curly. Or should that read,'Notley, Moe, and Trudeau? But yes, it certainly looks like we're all going to pay dearly for their idiocy.


I don't know if that's accurate. I think there may be other idiots in this saga, and plenty of them.


You must mean those goofs sitting on the opposition benches in the BC legislature.
Cactusflower
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4849
Likes: 2394 posts
Liked in: 1005 posts
Joined: Aug 27th, 2017, 11:33 pm

Re: BC NDP government

Postby Snman » Apr 17th, 2018, 9:30 pm

Nope, guess again.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Snman
Übergod
 
Posts: 1215
Likes: 1415 posts
Liked in: 980 posts
Joined: Aug 6th, 2006, 6:27 am

Re: BC NDP government

Postby Cactusflower » Apr 17th, 2018, 10:28 pm

Snman wrote:Nope, guess again.


That wasn't a guess. You should check out Question Period every Monday through Thursday evenings at 7 p.m. on the BC legislature channel. It shows you exactly the kind of anti-B.C. buffoons those BC Libs really are.
Cactusflower
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4849
Likes: 2394 posts
Liked in: 1005 posts
Joined: Aug 27th, 2017, 11:33 pm

Re: BC NDP government

Postby Veovis » Apr 17th, 2018, 11:38 pm

Cactusflower wrote:
That wasn't a guess. You should check out Question Period every Monday through Thursday evenings at 7 p.m. on the BC legislature channel. It shows you exactly the kind of anti-B.C. buffoons those BC Libs really are.


Question period is great if you want to l listen, however based on your posted false claims....well really posted outright lies, you tune in to hear one side of a discussion only whatever tag lines you wish to hear and call it a win.

it's your choice and your view, it's just from a zealotry based vision. you are no different than the extremists that yell outside abortion clinics....facts and realities matter not, just cute lines you can yell and believe you are right.

Urban Cowboy likes this post.
Veovis
Guru
 
Posts: 6099
Likes: 1001 posts
Liked in: 4534 posts
Joined: Apr 19th, 2007, 3:11 pm

Re: BC NDP government

Postby Snman » Apr 18th, 2018, 5:40 am

Cactusflower wrote:
Snman wrote:Nope, guess again.


That wasn't a guess. You should check out Question Period every Monday through Thursday evenings at 7 p.m. on the BC legislature channel. It shows you exactly the kind of anti-B.C. buffoons those BC Libs really are.


You can't be serious.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Snman
Übergod
 
Posts: 1215
Likes: 1415 posts
Liked in: 980 posts
Joined: Aug 6th, 2006, 6:27 am

Re: BC NDP government

Postby burnedatstake » Apr 18th, 2018, 6:10 am

Veovis wrote:Question period is great if you want to l listen, however based on your posted false claims....well really posted outright lies, you tune in to hear one side of a discussion only whatever tag lines you wish to hear and call it a win.

it's your choice and your view, it's just from a zealotry based vision. you are no different than the extremists that yell outside abortion clinics....facts and realities matter not, just cute lines you can yell and believe you are right.


i see garbage like this and i laugh. those who swing right are just as blind and partisan. facts and realities matter not when it comes to economy and balanced budgets and waste. just spin things in such a way where you claim the moral high ground and lambast the other side for doing the same things their way.
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
burnedatstake
Übergod
 
Posts: 1779
Likes: 713 posts
Liked in: 446 posts
Joined: Apr 14th, 2011, 2:38 pm

Re: BC NDP government

Postby The Green Barbarian » Apr 18th, 2018, 7:21 am

burnedatstake wrote: facts and realities matter not when it comes to economy and balanced budgets and waste.


apparently elections don't matter either as we are stuck with a bunch of unelected brainless losers running our government right now.
Justin Trudeau is a peanut-chucking snollygoster snowflake. But he has nice dimples. Remember, the hypocrisy of the Left knows no bounds.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 31410
Likes: 14627 posts
Liked in: 20210 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: BC NDP government

Postby Cactusflower » Apr 18th, 2018, 9:42 am

Snman wrote:
Cactusflower wrote:
That wasn't a guess. You should check out Question Period every Monday through Thursday evenings at 7 p.m. on the BC legislature channel. It shows you exactly the kind of anti-B.C. buffoons those BC Libs really are.


You can't be serious.


Yes, I can......and I am. Hansard's tapes of what goes on in the legislature is all we have to gauge how our governments doing, other than reports from the legislative journalists.
Cactusflower
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4849
Likes: 2394 posts
Liked in: 1005 posts
Joined: Aug 27th, 2017, 11:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests