BC NDP government

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: BC NDP government

Postby Ranger66 » Jun 9th, 2018, 12:53 pm

“The economy in BC is pretty strong”

Sure, it is but economies run in cycles and good leadership extends the peak while preparing for the bottom. I don’t see that happening in BC currently.
To cool to live, to smart to die

rustled likes this post.
Ranger66
Übergod

Liked in: 422 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jun 9th, 2018, 3:45 pm

burnedatstake wrote:
did you make your own tin foil hat? or make the tfw mexican do it for you?

and who makes those goggles you wear that make you willfully blind? Or the pills you take that make you willfully stupid?
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal platform is all foofrah. Don't be fooled by the LIEberal decepticons. October 2019 can't come fast enough.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 22636 posts

Postby savvybusinessman » Jun 9th, 2018, 11:19 pm

Ranger66 wrote:“The economy in BC is pretty strong”

Sure, it is but economies run in cycles and good leadership extends the peak while preparing for the bottom. I don’t see that happening in BC currently.

Good thing Horgan is an excellent leader.
savvybusinessman
Board Meister

Liked in: 258 posts

Postby seewood » Jun 16th, 2018, 2:59 pm

savvybusinessman wrote:The economy in BC is pretty strong so I'm not sure what you're worried about unless you think there are leftists in your closet who are going to steal your job.

I agree, the provincial economy is trucking along nicely I suspect. From this "pretty strong economy" revenue is generated that goes into the provincial coffers.
So, if that were the case, why is this stupid lot in government implementing dumb taxes? Target the foreign speculators of course, but why penalize Canadians that want a retirement, summer home?
Why this dumb school tax on housing over $3 mil. ? Only reason for that is I suspect the teachers contract is coming up and they are now having to pay for their stupid deal last time they were in government with having to hire thousands more teachers regardless if they were required or not.

Leftists stealing my job. Doubt it . I need to know math to do my job.
I am not wealthy but I am rich

rustled likes this post.
seewood
Übergod

Liked in: 1594 posts

Postby burnedatstake » Jun 16th, 2018, 8:38 pm

seewood wrote:if that were the case, why is this stupid lot in government implementing dumb taxes?

to help pay for their mandate by being the majority government. instead of imagining fees, tolls and higher crown corp costs for me (like the liberals did) - they are imagining ways to find other revenue sources. im all for it. that means that those who were sheltered for 16 years are felling some of the pain associated with running this province.
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 492 posts

Postby burnedatstake » Aug 15th, 2018, 3:09 pm

keep up the great work horgan and the NDP alliance!
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby alanjh595 » Aug 15th, 2018, 3:19 pm

burnedatstake wrote:to help pay for their mandate by being the majority government. instead of imagining fees, tolls and higher crown corp costs for me (like the liberals did) - they are imagining ways to find other revenue sources. im all for it. that means that those who were sheltered for 16 years are felling some of the pain associated with running this province.

Therefore you fully support the imaginary concepts of the NDP.
Thank you very much, that says a lot.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
alanjh595
Guru

Liked in: 4625 posts

Postby burnedatstake » Aug 15th, 2018, 3:38 pm

alanjh595 wrote:Therefore you fully support the imaginary concepts of the NDP.
Thank you very much, that says a lot.

yes i do. you make that out like it is a controversial thing. and it isnt. you are trying to hard. get a newspaper and do some grammar and spellchecks. im sure that will be like a bubble wrap for you to pop because the ndp is doing so well.
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby alanjh595 » Aug 15th, 2018, 3:52 pm

burnedatstake wrote:yes i do. you make that out like it is a controversial thing. and it isnt. you are trying to hard. get a newspaper and do some grammar and spellchecks. im sure that will be like a bubble wrap for you to pop because the ndp is doing so well.

I would like to reply, but I can't make heads or tails out of what you attempting to say. Please try again.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
alanjh595
Guru

Liked in: 4625 posts

Postby seewood » Nov 1st, 2018, 4:33 pm

I am not wealthy but I am rich
seewood
Übergod

Liked in: 1594 posts

Previous

Return to Bickering Room