What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion)

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion)

Postby Thinktank » Jun 18th, 2018, 6:56 am

I like to see fat old women on motorcycles. I think it's really cool. No problems with that. :up:
We need more women and motorcycles in parades.

gay-kid.jpg

but in Hollywood, this seven year old kid was dancing in a gay parade. Somehow, considering Hollywood
is the cesspool of the world
, I'm not totally sure kids should be in gay parades, at least not in Hollywood. :-X

Mel Gibson: Hollywood is Institutionalized Pedophilia Drenched in the Blood of Innocent Children

Of course I know, I'm going to be attacked for having such an opinion. so how about if we just leave
this thread as a :"one-post thread." and leave it at that. My opinion only.

https://phibetaiota.net/2018/06/mel-gib ... -children/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/d/7-yea ... vp-AAyvLv9
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.

Because_They_Lie likes this post.
Thinktank
Guru

Liked in: 621 posts

Re: What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion

Postby LANDM » Jun 18th, 2018, 8:32 am

I guess when you post something like this on a public discussion forum, you give up your ability to say that it is a one post thread and nobody should comment.
Holding up Mel Gibson as your standard bearer isn’t the best choice though.
Also, maybe you should stop your obsessive googling of gay parades and stop constantly watching the videos if it "bothers" you so much.

Why not just go down to vancouver during their pride weekend and actually watch one in person?

5 people like this post.
LANDM
Guru

Liked in: 4185 posts

Postby Thinktank » Jun 18th, 2018, 9:15 am

LANDM wrote:... maybe you should stop....

so I take it..... a seven year old boy - and it actually looks like he has has some sort of makeup
on his face around his eyes - I take it you are in favor of the kid dancing for old idiots- at a gay parade.

Okay. At least you're honest. That's good in a forum.

anyone else agree with him?

Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.

Because_They_Lie likes this post.
Thinktank
Guru

Postby youjustcomplain » Jun 18th, 2018, 9:42 am

I don't know anything about the kid dancing in the pride parade. Lets at least call it what it is ok? Calling it a gay parade is just stupid. Just so you know, the pride parade is not a parade of gay people. It's a parade of people in support of the LGBTQ community in general. I have lots of heterosexual friends who take part in these parades in Vancouver because they support the movement.

If the little kid dancing the pride parade has any reason to want to dance in the parade, why shouldn't it be ok? There is no requirement that the kid first identify as gay.

And just as LANDM said, you don't get to post your opinion then tell people they shouldn't reply. If you want to have an opinion that nobody should challenge, then keep it to yourself rather than advertising it.

6 people like this post.
youjustcomplain
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 526 posts

Postby Fancy » Jun 18th, 2018, 12:44 pm

Seems we've had this discussion before:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=64397&start=60
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Liked in: 7549 posts

Postby LANDM » Jun 18th, 2018, 1:32 pm

Thinktank wrote:
LANDM wrote:... maybe you should stop....

so I take it..... a seven year old boy - and it actually looks like he has has some sort of makeup
on his face around his eyes - I take it you are in favor of the kid dancing for old idiots- at a gay parade.
Okay. At least you're honest. That's good in a forum.
anyone else agree with him?

Actually, you do NOT get to take what I say, twist it into something totally different, and then say that I said it.
That is ridiculous and incorrect.

Where did I say that I am "in favor of the kid dancing for old idiots- at a gay parade"?
I didn't. But you are welcome to read what I DID say and reply to that.

But, you really need to stop incessantly googling and watching gay parade videos. They are clearly degrading your ability to reason. :smt045

6 people like this post.
LANDM
Guru

Liked in: 4185 posts

Postby savvybusinessman » Jun 18th, 2018, 4:59 pm

That kid looks like he's having a lot of fun.

2 people like this post.
savvybusinessman
Board Meister

Liked in: 258 posts

Postby LTD » Jun 18th, 2018, 5:02 pm

gotta love the way the woman in the first pic is "hanging on" lol

Snman likes this post.
LTD
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3562 posts

Postby Hassel99 » Jun 18th, 2018, 5:03 pm

I have no problems at all with a child in a parade to support LGBT people.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3329 posts

Postby Snman » Jun 18th, 2018, 8:30 pm

Perhaps the seven year old IS gay (not that we actually know his age). From what I have read and seen on the subject, particularly lately with the discussions about gender equality education in elementary schools, he might very well know at age seven that he is gay. Then again, he might just be dressed up and having some fun. Perhaps he has two moms, or dads. Anyway, I don't see any harm in the gay pride parades.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Snman
Übergod

Liked in: 982 posts

Postby savvybusinessman » Jun 18th, 2018, 11:39 pm

Snman wrote:Perhaps the seven year old IS gay (not that we actually know his age).

I forget what link I clicked but the kid apparently decided to switch genders or at least be called by a typical name of a different gender.

I don't know, I really think people should let parents do their jobs. As long as the kid is happy and not being abused then whatever.

2 people like this post.
savvybusinessman
Board Meister

Postby alanjh595 » Jun 19th, 2018, 12:53 pm

savvybusinessman wrote:
Snman wrote:Perhaps the seven year old IS gay (not that we actually know his age).

I forget what link I clicked but the kid apparently decided to switch genders or at least be called by a typical name of a different gender.

I don't know, I really think people should let parents do their jobs. As long as the kid is happy and not being abused then whatever.

Maybe one day those derogatory names will have no affect on anyone anymore?

I highly doubt that a 7 year old child has had the life exposures to decide what they are sexually attracted to or what gender they identify with. If you witnessed a 7 year old boy playing with a Barbie, would you judge that boy to be homosexual? Likewise with a girl playing with a GI Joe....

The biggest problem that transgenders and homosexuals have to overcome is the opinions and pre-determined judgements of my era. Soon, my generation will be all gone and there will one of the largest barriers........ gone.

I am sorry, that is what I see. My generation has had so many prejudices that have been handed down to us by our parents and grandparents. We have had to overcome prejudices against others, like:

Natives (Indians).
Blacks
Japanese
Germans
Homosexuals
Transgenders
Long haired Hippies
East Indians
Immagrents
Chinese
and the list goes on......

As for the "motorcycle photo", "How can you judge that the driver is a female"? I have seen men with bigger boobs than that.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Jonrox likes this post.
alanjh595
Guru

Liked in: 4316 posts

Postby savvybusinessman » Jun 19th, 2018, 2:07 pm

So your point is that old people are bigoted and love to judge others? I've noticed the same thing.

Jonrox likes this post.
savvybusinessman
Board Meister

Postby alanjh595 » Jun 19th, 2018, 2:36 pm

savvybusinessman wrote:So your point is that old people are bigoted and love to judge others? I've noticed the same thing.

What is your definition of "old people"? How old are you?

By inserting the word "Love" into your sentence, makes your comment impertinent. Therefore; the rest of the comment is impotent.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
alanjh595
Guru

Liked in: 4316 posts

Postby Thinktank » Jun 19th, 2018, 2:59 pm

It's funny how we can't get an exact answer, though, of the percentages. If only 1% of people
are gay, then all these painting sidewalks and "supporting" the parades, like the city of Vancouver does
is not fair. Because then why not support the 1% people who eat organic food, or support Croatian Canadians
the same way?

Television is doing something weird - 6.4% of characters on TV are gayish. That's not right. That's like
the way indigenous people are overrepresented in the justice system, or the way Jews are really overrepresented
in Hollywood. it's wrong.

You'll never get a straight annswer on the percentages, for some reason.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/9/1662 ... -diversity
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/indigen ... -1.3718064

2 people like this post.
Thinktank
Guru

Next

Return to Bickering Room