What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion)

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion

Postby Omnitheo » Aug 20th, 2018, 10:58 am

WendyA777 wrote:Its so sad that families bring their kids to gay parades. This is an adult event. I'm disgusted! We need to bring back: The March for Jesus." The word of God says, to bring up your children in the ways of God. There is judgement coming to those that lead children astray. Breaks my heart to see such filth. Its one thing for people to live as they wish, but don't bring your kids into your sinful lifestyles!

How is this as adult event? Is love and respect for one another an adult thing? Didn’t Jesus preach these ideals himself?
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau

2 people like this post.
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4514 posts

Postby savvybusinessman » Aug 20th, 2018, 12:19 pm

My 3 year old nephew and I were at the ending spot for the Kelowna march. He loved the costumes, everyone was nice to him, and he learned how to play checkers with some other kids. Fun time

6 people like this post.
savvybusinessman
Board Meister

Liked in: 258 posts

Postby Jonrox » Aug 20th, 2018, 1:18 pm

WendyA777 wrote:Its so sad that families bring their kids to gay parades. This is an adult event. I'm disgusted! We need to bring back: The March for Jesus." The word of God says, to bring up your children in the ways of God. There is judgement coming to those that lead children astray. Breaks my heart to see such filth. Its one thing for people to live as they wish, but don't bring your kids into your sinful lifestyles!

Your beliefs and opinions are wrong.

4 people like this post.
Jonrox
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2327 posts

Postby savvybusinessman » Aug 21st, 2018, 11:09 pm

A person identifying under the LGBT umbrella was attacked Saturday night. I tried to start a topic about it but it vanished. I think it's important to discuss or know about since it shows there's still a ways to go especially in places like Kelowna.

LANDM likes this post.
savvybusinessman
Board Meister

Postby Triple 6 » Aug 22nd, 2018, 6:46 am

savvybusinessman wrote:A person identifying under the LGBT umbrella was attacked Saturday night. I tried to start a topic about it but it vanished. I think it's important to discuss or know about since it shows there's still a ways to go especially in places like Kelowna.

I think it's important as well. I removed the thread, because some members found it funny to post rude, derogatory comments.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings

2 people like this post.
Triple 6

Liked in: 3487 posts

Postby LANDM » Aug 22nd, 2018, 7:07 am

Just noticed a comment from another thread that also illustrates the bizarre way of thinking that some have.

Disappointed Alberta family we are with you the feral' s have multiplied likes the rats in Kelowna. They have a pride march yet no pride. Yes it is a problem but round the scum up and put them on garbage island oh they already are.

So now the pride parade was made up of the people who do drugs in city park? That’s a new one. :135:
LANDM
Guru

Liked in: 4021 posts

Postby TreeGuy » Aug 22nd, 2018, 7:41 am

LANDM wrote:Just noticed a comment from another thread that also illustrates the bizarre way of thinking that some have.

Disappointed Alberta family we are with you the feral' s have multiplied likes the rats in Kelowna. They have a pride march yet no pride. Yes it is a problem but round the scum up and put them on garbage island oh they already are.

So now the pride parade was made up of the people who do drugs in city park? That’s a new one. :135:

I read that too but I think maybe they meant “they” to be the city of Kelowna.

the truth likes this post.
TreeGuy

Liked in: 3612 posts

Postby the truth » Aug 22nd, 2018, 7:44 am

that's what i was thinking also .
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7004 posts

Postby LANDM » Aug 22nd, 2018, 9:05 am

Ahhh, ok. It seemed to be such an odd connection. Although it still is, connecting holding pride events to druggies pîssing.
LANDM
Guru

Liked in: 4021 posts

Postby Because_They_Lie » Aug 22nd, 2018, 1:17 pm

Snman wrote:Perhaps the seven year old IS gay (not that we actually know his age). From what I have read and seen on the subject, particularly lately with the discussions about gender equality education in elementary schools, he might very well know at age seven that he is gay. Then again, he might just be dressed up and having some fun. Perhaps he has two moms, or dads. Anyway, I don't see any harm in the gay pride parades.

I guess you hit puberty at the age of 7 - not likely.

It is my opinion that if you are sexually aware and active before puberty you have been conditioned that way, its not authentic what so ever.

What is wrong with these parades in my opinion is the conditioning factor of children - we know children love parades, festivals, parties, dress up, pretend - these parades are riding the backs of children's innocent interests and brain washing them into believing that homosexuality is normal, when it certainly is not normal in the least.

The proof of my previous statement lays right between the 2 TWO genders legs - like lock and key, they fit together. God did not invent the strap on. nor did God intend that men and women pleasure themselves and eachother with rubber latex apparatus.

The adults that march in these ALL look like clowns.

I am against the LGBTQ movement and of course the parades and laws being passed and the victim mentality and the boosting this group to the top of all human groups - I think it's a filthy agenda.

Next you people are going to be telling me that pedophilia and bestiality are normal, wonderful and worthy of a parade that our closeted (lying) PM can march in.
Last edited by Because_They_Lie on Aug 24th, 2018, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eatSleepWoof likes this post.
Because_They_Lie
Übergod

Liked in: 291 posts

Postby Because_They_Lie » Aug 22nd, 2018, 1:26 pm

what I do not comprehend is why LGBTQ think it is ok to march around our streets wearing sexually explicit clothing, change our laws to serve themselves over heterosexuals, change the education and indoctrination of our children without our permission, behave as media *bleep* and expect not one other human being to say a negative word about them, their choices and their behavior.

Why are the homeless not served in some establishments? is it due to their dirty attire? their make up smeared?

Basically it appears to me that these pushers of the LGBTQ community and parades and laws have the most grandiose sense of entitlement I have ever witnessed second to the Jews.
Because_They_Lie
Übergod

Liked in: 291 posts

Postby Omnitheo » Aug 22nd, 2018, 3:11 pm

Your opinion is wrong
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau

5 people like this post.
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4514 posts

Postby Jonrox » Aug 22nd, 2018, 3:17 pm

I second Omnitheo's post... because-they-lie is wrong.

savvybusinessman likes this post.
Jonrox
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2327 posts

Postby Sige » Aug 22nd, 2018, 3:24 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:I guess you hit puberty at the age of 7 - not likely.

It is my opinion that if you are sexually aware and active before puberty you have been conditioned that way, its not authentic what so ever.

What is wrong with these parades in my opinion is the conditioning factor of children - we know children love parades, festivals, parties, dress up, pretend - these parades are riding the backs of children's innocent interests and brain washing them into believing that homosexuality is normal, when it certain is not normal in the least.

The proof of my previous statement lays right between the 2 TWO genders legs - like lock and key, they fit together. God did not invent the strap on. nor did God intend that men and women pleasure themselves and eachother with rubber latex apparatus.

The adults that march in these ALL look like clowns.

I am against the LGBTQ movement and of course the parades and laws being passes and the victim mentality and the boosting this group to the top of all human groups - I think it's a filthy agenda.

Next you people are going to be telling me that pedophilia and bestiality are normal, wonderful and worthy of a parade that our closeted (lying) PM can march in.

It was only a matter of time before *someone* posts gay + lesbian = pedophile. Sorry, but homosexuality in my world is normal. Your god isn't my god so that's a moot point. Did I miss anything...?
Non illegitimi carborundum est.

6 people like this post.
Sige
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 699 posts

Postby savvybusinessman » Aug 22nd, 2018, 3:34 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:The adults that march in these ALL look like clowns.

The Daily Courier a couple days ago featured a picture of two Kelowna Pride marchers dressed as Barney and Fred Flintstone. Mind explaining what's wrong with dressing as such characters? It's the same thing people do at say Comic Con.
savvybusinessman
Board Meister

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room