What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion)

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion

Postby alanjh595 » Aug 22nd, 2018, 3:48 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:what I do not comprehend is why
There is the disclaimer before the opinion. Usually it is saved for the last.

LGBTQ think it is ok to march around our streets wearing sexually explicit clothing,
What about all those very pretty girls walking around in their bikinis? Is that not more sexually explicit than what you are complaining about?

change our laws to serve themselves over heterosexuals,
Geez, do you hear of other women complaining about wearing bikinis or see through camisoles?

change the education and indoctrination of our children without our permission, behave as media *bleep* and expect not one other human being to say a negative word about them, their choices and their behavior.
So this is just a male thing?

Why are the homeless not served in some establishments? is it due to their dirty attire? their make up smeared?
They usually smell bad and offend all others around them. Girls in bikinis always smell good and stimulate the hunger juices of those nearby. If you were sitting down to a $18.00 hamburger, would your digestive juices be stimulated by the smell of a dumpster diver or the sights and smells of a woman that smelled like coconut oil?

Basically it appears to me that these pushers of the LGBTQ community and parades and laws have the most grandiose sense of entitlement I have ever witnessed second to the Jews.
OH....finally......the racism and the predjustist comes out and show their ugly heads. i wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if both your and my posts are delete due to rule infractions. Hopefully you will see mine before they are.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

savvybusinessman likes this post.
alanjh595
Guru

Liked in: 3912 posts

Postby LANDM » Aug 22nd, 2018, 4:36 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:what I do not comprehend is why LGBTQ think it is ok to march around our streets wearing sexually explicit clothing, change our laws to serve themselves over heterosexuals, change the education and indoctrination of our children without our permission, behave as media *bleep* and expect not one other human being to say a negative word about them, their choices and their behavior.

Why are the homeless not served in some establishments? is it due to their dirty attire? their make up smeared?

Basically it appears to me that these pushers of the LGBTQ community and parades and laws have the most grandiose sense of entitlement I have ever witnessed second to the Jews.

Wow, you’re stepping out from the conspiracy threads to show total ignorance in other topics. And, to top it off, homophobia isn’t enough......you had to add the little hatred of Jews.
Your two posts are so ridiculously pathetic that there isn’t much to respond to other than reiterating that *you* are precisely the reason why the parades and events are still needed.

#MarkOfTheBecauseTheyLie

4 people like this post.
LANDM
Guru

Liked in: 3793 posts

Postby Because_They_Lie » Aug 22nd, 2018, 4:45 pm

why do you all have such heightened emotional reactions to my opinion?
Because_They_Lie
Übergod

Liked in: 291 posts

Postby savvybusinessman » Aug 22nd, 2018, 4:48 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:why do you all have such heightened emotional reactions to my opinion?

Gee I don't know, maybe people here are gay or have gay family members and are fed up with being told homosexuality is such a terrible thing.

Btw does your hatred of Jews have something to do with you thinking the holocaust never happened?

Omnitheo likes this post.
savvybusinessman
Board Meister

Liked in: 258 posts

Postby alanjh595 » Aug 22nd, 2018, 4:48 pm

LANDM wrote:Wow, you’re stepping out from the conspiracy threads to show total ignorance in other topics. And, to top it off, homophobia isn’t enough......you had to add the little hatred of Jews.
Your two posts are so ridiculously pathetic that there isn’t much to respond to other than reiterating that *you* are precisely the reason why the parades and events are still needed.

#MarkOfTheBecauseTheyLie

These people are exactly why the gay pride parades and crosswalks are needed. They make others aware of the prejudices and stigmas that are as archaic as the Dodo birds.

Can you imagine substituting Gay for Black, Indian, Chinese, Kraut/German, Japanese, East Indian.......women......?
alanjh595
Guru

Postby LANDM » Aug 22nd, 2018, 5:00 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:why do you all have such heightened emotional reactions to my opinion?

Why do you have such heightened emotional reactions to who someone else loves or what religion they follow?

That is a far more appropriate question.

As said in Adverbs 12.1.4, the Lord spaketh in tones because they lie. Thou may lie with your fellow man or your fellow woman.

And, to follow up with Thesaurius 27.8, Thou mayest play the fool but thine lies shall ring true in the contrails and the mists of the Gods.

#MarkOfTheWendy

savvybusinessman likes this post.
LANDM
Guru

Postby Because_They_Lie » Aug 22nd, 2018, 5:00 pm

savvybusinessman wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:The adults that march in these ALL look like clowns.

The Daily Courier a couple days ago featured a picture of two Kelowna Pride marchers dressed as Barney and Fred Flintstone. Mind explaining what's wrong with dressing as such characters? It's the same thing people do at say Comic Con.

I wouldn't think I should have to explain, I guess you are saying that as a grown adult you watch "The Flintstones"?

I can see parents hiring a character actor to dress up as Fred Flintstone for their 5 year old child's backyard birthday party.

Do tell, why are grown men/women dressing up as Fred and Barney from the Flintstones? is their something secretly pedophilic going on there that we should suss out? Kids show, grown adults, sexual parades....hmmm
Because_They_Lie
Übergod

Postby LANDM » Aug 22nd, 2018, 5:04 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:Do tell, why are grown men/women dressing up as Fred and Barney from the Flintstones? is their something secretly pedophilic going on there that we should suss out? Kids show, grown adults, sexual parades....hmmm

:spitcoffee: Thank you, ThinkTank, for placing this thread in the Bickering Room.

You just can’t make this stuff up.

Yeah dude, you better suss out that secretly pedophilic stuff. :laugh: :laugh:
LANDM
Guru

Postby Because_They_Lie » Aug 22nd, 2018, 5:07 pm

LANDM wrote:

Why do you have such heightened emotional reactions to who someone else loves or what religion they follow?

That is a far more appropriate question.

As said in Adverbs 12.1.4, the Lord spaketh in tones because they lie. Thou may lie with your fellow man or your fellow woman.

And, to follow up with Thesaurius 27.8, Thou mayest play the fool but thine lies shall ring true in the contrails and the mists of the Gods.

#MarkOfTheWendy

No heightened emotional reaction here.

Love is great

religion, not sure I care - other than for the deceived.

your quotes, all quite witty and amusing :) enjoyed!
Because_They_Lie
Übergod

Postby savvybusinessman » Aug 22nd, 2018, 5:09 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:I wouldn't think I should have to explain, I guess you are saying that as a grown adult you watch "The Flintstones"?

I can see parents hiring a character actor to dress up as Fred Flintstone for their 5 year old child's backyard birthday party.

Do tell, why are grown men/women dressing up as Fred and Barney from the Flintstones? is their something secretly pedophilic going on there that we should suss out? Kids show, grown adults, sexual parades....hmmm

This is one of the stupidest posts I've seen.

savvybusinessman
Board Meister

Postby Because_They_Lie » Aug 22nd, 2018, 5:20 pm

savvybusinessman wrote:

Gee I don't know, maybe people here are gay or have gay family members and are fed up with being told homosexuality is such a terrible thing.

Btw does your hatred of Jews have something to do with you thinking the holocaust never happened?

I do not think I communicated anything about homosexuality being a terrible thing.

I am not against individuals who choose to be with a same sex partner.

I am against political agendas, in this case the LGBTQ agenda.

You're a pretend mind reader now? or a story teller?

why would you suggest that I think the holocaust never happened and that I hate the Jews?

are you saying the holocaust did not happen and that you hate the Jews?
Because_They_Lie
Übergod

Postby alanjh595 » Aug 22nd, 2018, 5:23 pm

There are many reasons, but my top 3 are:

#1) Having a very demented sense of humour caused by disjointed brain activity. (See #3).

#2) Anyone that would publicly spread hate towards another group of humans, is seriously mentally challenged and is off their medications.

#3) Has serious physiological and sociological issues that are untreated.

#4) Is a sad and lonely person, that has lost contact with the real world and all others have rejected him/her/it due to their mental issues, therefore; that person has only one last avenue for attention, and that is being a twit on a public forum, (a troll) looking for whatever attention he can get.

Others, can feel free to add to my list.

alanjh595
Guru

Postby Because_They_Lie » Aug 22nd, 2018, 5:41 pm

alanjh595 wrote:

There are many reasons, but my top 3 are:

#1) Having a very demented sense of humour caused by disjointed brain activity. (See #3).

#2) Anyone that would publicly spread hate towards another group of humans, is seriously mentally challenged and is off their medications.

#3) Has serious physiological and sociological issues that are untreated.

#4) Is a sad and lonely person, that has lost contact with the real world and all others have rejected him/her/it due to their mental issues, therefore; that person has only one last avenue for attention, and that is being a twit on a public forum, (a troll) looking for whatever attention he can get.

Others, can feel free to add to my list.

A little shallow, but makes sense.

Where's the hate you claim has been expressed?
Because_They_Lie
Übergod

Postby savvybusinessman » Aug 22nd, 2018, 5:49 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:I do not think I communicated anything about homosexuality being a terrible thing.

You said it's not normal,said gays are indoctrinating children, and linked homosexuality to pedophilia. That's close enough to hate for me. Please educate yourself.

Sige likes this post.
savvybusinessman
Board Meister

Postby Jonrox » Aug 22nd, 2018, 6:27 pm

Because_they_lie... it’s ok that you’re wrong. I mean it’s not possible to be right about everything and it’s good to know that you can make mistakes (at least we now know you’re human and not one of those lizard people).

I was beginning to think you’d never be wrong about anything. But look on the bright side... you really nailed that thing about Mountain Dew, so at least you have that.

3 people like this post.
Jonrox
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2284 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room