Page 6 of 9

Re: What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion

PostPosted: Aug 23rd, 2018, 11:38 am
by Sige
Because_They_Lie wrote:why do you all have such heightened emotional reactions to my opinion?


My heightened emotional reation to you is "LMAO" because you have no idea how apparent it is that you just want to get a rise out of people. You've lost any credibility you have (or had I should say) at this point.

Do us a favor and go read your bible or maybe some good LGBQT informational articles.

Re: What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion

PostPosted: Aug 24th, 2018, 10:34 pm
by Because_They_Lie
savvybusinessman wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:I do not think I communicated anything about homosexuality being a terrible thing.


You said it's not normal,said gays are indoctrinating children, and linked homosexuality to pedophilia. That's close enough to hate for me. Please educate yourself.


homosexuality is not "normal" - What about the perfect pairing of the penis and the vagina that the Creator endowed human beings with do you not quite understand?

Making a statement about "normal" or "not normal" is completely different than expressing hatred.

Nice attempt at spin - but a fail.

LGBTQ pride parades in my opinion are a political agenda and yes they are indoctrinating children whether you agree or not.

I am not making any claim that homosexuals are pedophiles - I am suggesting that, to me - the pride parades reveal a pedophilic agenda, apparently you are unable to perceive it - much like the weather being used a weapon which you are unable to perceive.

Trying to make me into a rotten human being because of my opinion is only revealing much about yourself.

I care very deeply for life and human kind.

You may not like or agree with my perspective but to call me a hater is erroneous.

I get the impression that you are communicating hated toward me for my opinions, so... what of that?

Re: What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion

PostPosted: Aug 24th, 2018, 10:36 pm
by Because_They_Lie
Jonrox wrote:Because_they_lie... it’s ok that you’re wrong. I mean it’s not possible to be right about everything and it’s good to know that you can make mistakes (at least we now know you’re human and not one of those lizard people).

I was beginning to think you’d never be wrong about anything. But look on the bright side... you really nailed that thing about Mountain Dew, so at least you have that.


mmhmm

Re: What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion

PostPosted: Aug 24th, 2018, 10:53 pm
by Because_They_Lie
Sige wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:why do you all have such heightened emotional reactions to my opinion?


My heightened emotional reation to you is "LMAO" because you have no idea how apparent it is that you just want to get a rise out of people. You've lost any credibility you have (or had I should say) at this point.

Do us a favor and go read your bible or maybe some good LGBQT informational articles.


Hi Sige, we have never really interacted here on the forum much before to my recollection, however I had never had the impression that you gave me credibility for any thought, opinion, or post in the past - so I will not experience a loss.

I have not made any of my statements pertaining to the LGBTQ agenda to get a rise out of anyone, not in the least.

I did not post my opinion to upset anyone nor to express ignorance or hatred, just to share my personal perspective.

I made my statements because they are my honest current thoughts and opinions, I felt compelled to share them.

Apparently, just as homosexuals have had to tolerate, my thoughts and opinions are unacceptable - which I tolerate - I guess we just change one mask for another.

Sige, with all sincerity, I meant no judgment toward you or your choice, it is, was, and always will be between you and God.

Re: What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion

PostPosted: Aug 24th, 2018, 11:28 pm
by savvybusinessman
Because_They_Lie wrote:I am not making any claim that homosexuals are pedophiles - I am suggesting that, to me - the pride parades reveal a pedophilic agenda, apparently you are unable to perceive it - much like the weather being used a weapon which you are unable to perceive.


You're not making claims homosexuals are pedophiles.....but the parades reveal a pedophilic agenda? So basically you are saying homosexuals are pedophiles. Knock it off with the bigotry.

Re: What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion

PostPosted: Aug 24th, 2018, 11:51 pm
by Because_They_Lie
savvybusinessman wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:I am not making any claim that homosexuals are pedophiles - I am suggesting that, to me - the pride parades reveal a pedophilic agenda, apparently you are unable to perceive it - much like the weather being used a weapon which you are unable to perceive.


You're not making claims homosexuals are pedophiles.....but the parades reveal a pedophilic agenda? So basically you are saying homosexuals are pedophiles. Knock it off with the bigotry.


No, I am not "basically" saying homosexuals are pedophiles.

DO NOT put words in my mouth.

The only bigotry I see here is coming from you toward me.

Re: What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion

PostPosted: Aug 24th, 2018, 11:53 pm
by savvybusinessman
Explain what you mean then. If homosexuals are not pedophiles then how can their parades be pushing a pedophile agenda?

Re: What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion

PostPosted: Aug 25th, 2018, 5:17 am
by LANDM
savvybusinessman wrote:Explain what you mean then. If homosexuals are not pedophiles then how can their parades be pushing a pedophile agenda?

It’s Because He Lies.

It’s interesting because, for all his conspiracy posts and wacko stuff on other threads, he kept this little nugget of hatred and fear below the surface. Yet here it is, bubbling up, as we always see in these threads. The phobes can’t help it, and it makes the point perfectly.

That is the true value of threads on this topic. It shines a light where needed.

So, Because_You_Lie, since you feel that a pride parade can "indoctrinate", you appear to have some experience in that area. Were you indoctrinated somehow?

Are you like the OP of this thread, ThinkTank, where you have terabytes of gay material on your computer, all the while railing against them with such incredibly intellectual logic as "the perfect pairing of the penis and vagina that the Creator endowed..."???

I think people who are in love with a same sex person can find whatever pairing of body parts that the Creator endowed them with. As said in Pronouns 4:23 "The Lord said unto thee, thy shall use the all parts I have endowed for thine pleasure".

Re: What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion

PostPosted: Aug 25th, 2018, 5:24 am
by LANDM
Because_They_Lie wrote:I am not making any claim that homosexuals are pedophiles - I am suggesting that, to me - the pride parades reveal a pedophilic agenda, apparently you are unable to perceive it - much like the weather being used a weapon which you are unable to perceive.

Because_They_Lie wrote:
savvybusinessman wrote:
You're not making claims homosexuals are pedophiles.....but the parades reveal a pedophilic agenda? So basically you are saying homosexuals are pedophiles. Knock it off with the bigotry.


No, I am not "basically" saying homosexuals are pedophiles.

DO NOT put words in my mouth.

The only bigotry I see here is coming from you toward me.


No, you aren’t basically saying it.....you *are* saying it. Nobody has to put any words in your mouth. You do a fine job of it yourself, Because_You_Lie.

And, of course you don’t see your own bigotry.....bigots never do. You justify it with actions of The Creator and your pathetic attempts at logical discourse on the matter, then for additional credence, you mix it in with a bit of anti-semitism. Yeah, I’m pretty sure you don’t recognize it. :smt045

Do you have a soul?

Re: What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion

PostPosted: Aug 25th, 2018, 5:55 am
by dogspoiler
What I don't like is that they happen, what I do like is they don't happen in my town.

Re: What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion

PostPosted: Aug 25th, 2018, 4:33 pm
by Sige
Because_They_Lie wrote:Hi Sige, we have never really interacted here on the forum much before to my recollection, however I had never had the impression that you gave me credibility for any thought, opinion, or post in the past - so I will not experience a loss.

I have not made any of my statements pertaining to the LGBTQ agenda to get a rise out of anyone, not in the least.

I did not post my opinion to upset anyone nor to express ignorance or hatred, just to share my personal perspective.

I made my statements because they are my honest current thoughts and opinions, I felt compelled to share them.

Apparently, just as homosexuals have had to tolerate, my thoughts and opinions are unacceptable - which I tolerate - I guess we just change one mask for another.

Sige, with all sincerity, I meant no judgment toward you or your choice, it is, was, and always will be between you and God.


Oh trust me...there is a reason we have never really interacted on this forum.

Re: What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion

PostPosted: Aug 28th, 2018, 9:45 pm
by pepecat
Because_They_Lie wrote:I do not think I communicated anything about homosexuality being a terrible thing.


homosexuality is not "normal" - What about the perfect pairing of the penis and the vagina that the Creator endowed human beings with do you not quite understand?


Apparently that penis fits into lots of things other than a vagina. Goats, sheep, apple pies, fence posts, young altar boys and other defenseless beings. Your Creator should have made it failsafe just for happy welcoming vaginas. Given a choice between your righteous "God's" penis or the penis of the L.G.B.T. movement,

I think god's penis is the vile one.

Re: What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion

PostPosted: Sep 4th, 2018, 7:44 am
by Ka-El
Because_They_Lie wrote: I am suggesting that, to me - the pride parades reveal a pedophilic agenda, apparently you are unable to perceive it - much like the weather being used a weapon which you are unable to perceive.

This post reveals a good deal - about your gullibility and ignorance which you are unable to perceive.

Re: What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion

PostPosted: Sep 4th, 2018, 6:05 pm
by Because_They_Lie
LANDM wrote:
Do you have a soul?


Yes.

Re: What I like and don't like about gay parades (my opinion

PostPosted: Sep 4th, 2018, 6:06 pm
by Because_They_Lie
Sige wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:Hi Sige, we have never really interacted here on the forum much before to my recollection, however I had never had the impression that you gave me credibility for any thought, opinion, or post in the past - so I will not experience a loss.

I have not made any of my statements pertaining to the LGBTQ agenda to get a rise out of anyone, not in the least.

I did not post my opinion to upset anyone nor to express ignorance or hatred, just to share my personal perspective.

I made my statements because they are my honest current thoughts and opinions, I felt compelled to share them.

Apparently, just as homosexuals have had to tolerate, my thoughts and opinions are unacceptable - which I tolerate - I guess we just change one mask for another.

Sige, with all sincerity, I meant no judgment toward you or your choice, it is, was, and always will be between you and God.


Oh trust me...there is a reason we have never really interacted on this forum.


I trust God.