Summerland Airbnb’s insult to injury

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Summerland Airbnb’s insult to injury

Postby Chewie1969 » Aug 13th, 2018, 2:21 pm

Oh no! They are encouraging investment in tourism in a tourist community!!!

How will we ever recover?

We must put a stop to that before... hmmm... I guess before more tourist dollars come to our tourism dependant community?

It seems your concerns are well thought out Chewie.

Nonsense comments like claiming AirBnBers are stealing from the community should be scrubbed from the boards by moderators as spreading verifiable lies simply to foment fear and distrust.

If you have proof AirBnBers are stealing from us while on their vacations let's see it. Otherwise stick to the facts.

You sir/madame is a troll OllyV
or I like to call you Ad hominem!

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

You have been nonstop personally attacking me, not arguing with any facts or sites or statistics to prove me otherwise. I will not stoop to your level. You would be a waste of my time.You position and comments are a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself I have only been posting what is statistical evidence and news articles nothing I could make up, the proof is in the pudding.

Another thing you sound like you are taking this issue personally, from my observation of your behavior you are either an Airbnb Owner yourself or someone you know personally owns one.

Fact is facts.

Another terrible but interesting story about Airbnb’s, and why it is very important we need to have strict regulations in our community and throughout the province of BC.

Richmond hosts of Airbnb accused of racism this is another ongoing issue with AirBnb's that we need to confront.
https://bc.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1459517
Chewie1969

Liked in: 16 posts

Previous

Return to Bickering Room