Random drug testing for welfare recipients

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Random drug testing for welfare recipients

Postby the truth » Jan 12th, 2019, 9:55 am

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7636 posts

Postby SharleneMarie » Jul 26th, 2019, 10:23 am

HELLO...ITS T JUST PEOPLE ON WELFARE...HOW EDUCATION FOR THE JUDGEMENTAL IGNORANNT PEOPLE OF KELOWNA! In fortunately kelowna likes to keep things hush hush so they will only air the stereotyped news. Its your friends mom your sons dad the laser and the Drs. You have no idea how deep this goes. How about compassion. How about lending a hand. Go down there and sit and talk to someone who is using this drug. Ask them this ....what's your problem? They will list all the door they do... NO THATS WHAT THEY DO TO MEDICATE THIER PROBLON!!! What...is their , my problem. I would love to share but I'm so tired of people. These people are human in there. They didn't just decide to *bleep* up thief life and be a junkie. Take a coffee. Come with me. I want you to meet some of these people who yes spend welfare on drugs... But that's not the problem is it..... Shameful of you all
SharleneMarie

Liked in: 4 posts

Postby SharleneMarie » Jul 26th, 2019, 10:29 am

Oh and you want to know what should be mad t...reach handing out meth pipes and crack pipes hose and even push sticks. Foil...anything we need to do any drug. I get the needle exchange. Yes. But why are they walking around handing out EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING NEEDED . enabling. So proud of all the fuking lives they have saved... Bull. They have created a safe place for people to use 24/7 food beds and safe injections. At cornerstone...costs only 36k lease. No help...just enable and hopefully kill most off.... Basran lied and you have NO IDEA what is really going on..OBVIOUSLY. DRYG TEST COUNCIL AND THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT RHE WELFARE OFFICE. ALL OF YA.... this makes my blood boil and another losr..Mouse was 16. Ugh..WAKE UP
SharleneMarie

Postby SharleneMarie » Jul 26th, 2019, 10:39 am

Rehab and help? Someone there is none and why wogo when they get a bed 3bmeals a day clean dope 24/7 shelter. They have it made. There is no bottom in Kelowna...did you know that they now supply clean heroin for the intravenous users. 3 shots a day... And for others if they want to stop can get morphine daily... But can use on top of all that too. So now there are ppl getting free heroin and morphine form interior health then they can use walhat they use on top...sounds like they are pushing overdoses now doesn't it. Like I said. You have no idea. Come talk to me. I am part of the mess. Not homelss but a 23 yr pain killer patient. I've been here for 41 yrs. There is a sick scam going on and cornerstone and interior health are to blame. I can back up anything I say with fact. Come spend a day with me. I would love to let Kelowna know what's REALLY going on
SharleneMarie

Postby MAPearce » Jul 26th, 2019, 12:42 pm

Ummmm... You ok lady ?
I payed attention in High school....But not to what they were trying to teach me..
MAPearce
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4851 posts

Postby pieinthei » Jul 26th, 2019, 12:58 pm

spellcheck could be your friend
pieinthei
Board Meister

Liked in: 809 posts

Postby the truth » Jul 26th, 2019, 1:24 pm

pieinthei wrote:spellcheck could be your friend

she makes my spelling look great, [icon_lol2.gif]
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

3 people like this post.
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby pieinthei » Jul 26th, 2019, 1:43 pm

the truth wrote:
she makes my spelling look great, [icon_lol2.gif]

and THAT'S the TRUTH!! [icon_lol2.gif]

2 people like this post.
pieinthei
Board Meister

Postby SharleneMarie » Jul 26th, 2019, 8:06 pm

Oh haha I'm so glad my long is as such that you would rather make "SPELLCHECK" comment then to understand what I am saying. I mean you can still read some misspelled words to form my sentence no? You can't be both ignorant and stupid? Well... By some of the comments. Yes I am ok...lady. I am just sick of watching ppl die. I am sick of the hidden truths of the "overdose crisis" I'm sick of people like you all that sit back and want to drug test welfare recips? It's not just people in welfare it's your neighbor your kids teacher your mother's church friend. Maybe if outreach and interior health stop PROVIDING meth pipes and crack pipes, Hose push sticks and foil a 24/7 flop house to eat sleep use and never have to leave to Even hit bottom. I'm so sorry my spelling is off. I hope this is better. So you can read what I am saying... Until KELOWNA stops enabling and supporting opening more user friendly shelters it's only going to get worse. Tell me when someone wants to get clean and better themselves do you know what their options are? They have it much better at Cornerstone. Which by the way leases at 36k. Safe injections site, 24 hour stay, don't have to leave at anytime. Meals beds and drugs All served there. Drug testing welfare isn't going to make a difference. Like I said. Interior health and outreach supply all of it free. For those that don't know it don't believe me I would love to take you out for the day. If people don't wake up a hell ... Eveyone just wants to *bleep* about it in ignorance behind a computer screen. No one really cares to do anything about it. I am doing something about it and fortunately for you grammer Nazis I don't hide behind a screen. I am out there actually DOING SOMETHING.. But *bleep* away. Cheers

featfan likes this post.
SharleneMarie

Postby the truth » Jul 27th, 2019, 7:27 am

i will agree with you 100% are govt is making the junkies problem worse by giving them everything for free ,and basran has made it very clear to all criminal junkies come to kelowna :swear:
Last edited by the truth on Jul 27th, 2019, 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

2 people like this post.
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby MAPearce » Jul 27th, 2019, 9:11 am

Yes I am ok...lady. I am just sick of watching ppl die. I am sick of the hidden truths of the "overdose crisis" I'm sick of people like you all that sit back and want to drug test welfare recips? It's not just people in welfare it's your neighbor your kids teacher your mother's church friend.

This thread is about RANDOM DRUG TESTING FOR WELFARE RECIPIENTS...

Not teachers or my neighbors who have JOBS . They can do what they want with their earnings but if I'm expected to fund a social programme like Income Assistance , I should be able to expect that it is used in respect of it's intended purpose and not to fund an addiction for someone else.

Case in point .. Am I asking YOU to buy my beer ?
I payed attention in High school....But not to what they were trying to teach me..

4 people like this post.
MAPearce
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4851 posts

Postby featfan » Jul 27th, 2019, 12:13 pm

[/quote] And how many "hits" a day does the average meth user take?[/quote]

I don`t know what the hell he smokes, but the guy who lives in the alley between Pandosy, Lake and Park ave leaves around 20-30 pieces of burnt tinfoil daily on the ground.
This winter instead of just leaving his FREE daily bedding ( from Gospel Mission) on the ground and walking to get his free food downtown.
He would take a big dump on top of it because he knew he would get more.
featfan
Übergod

Liked in: 753 posts

Postby SharleneMarie » Jul 28th, 2019, 12:55 pm

You are worried about your TAX money WHY YOU ARE PAYING for the shelter They live and everything handed out to them.... Screw drug tests. They still will get everything they need. Unless you know what battle you are fighting my dear!!!
SharleneMarie

Postby Sparki55 » Jul 28th, 2019, 1:21 pm

SharleneMarie wrote:You are worried about your TAX money WHY YOU ARE PAYING for the shelter They live and everything handed out to them.... Screw drug tests. They still will get everything they need. Unless you know what battle you are fighting my dear!!!

What battle are we fighting?
Sparki55
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 827 posts

Postby pieinthei » Jul 29th, 2019, 11:17 am

SharleneMarie wrote:Oh haha I'm so glad my long is as such that you would rather make "SPELLCHECK" comment then to understand what I am saying.

well, truthfully your first post needed much more than spellcheck. but now that you've made your point clear.. thank you.

the truth likes this post.
pieinthei
Board Meister

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room