Where is sock boy in Freelands mess up?

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Where is sock boy in Freelands mess up?

Postby Omnitheo » Aug 10th, 2018, 8:23 am

4 years is pretty good. Yesterday I needed to look back through only 5 days worth of posts to provide a dozen different examples of another user spreading hate and hyperbole across the forum.

Still though, nothing you linked to had anything to do with me accusing others of using juvenile nicknames. Get back to me when you find me making up child names for Stephen Harper. I made a reference to the actions of previous dictatorial regimes which Harper was emulating. With references. And unlike your hyperbolic generalization of leftists and how I should pretend to cover it up, I even went as far as to link the original thread so that people could see the comments made in context.

Here we have a topic where someone is asking a rhetorical question just for an excuse to flex their schoolyard opinion. If you somehow think these are related in any way, then nothing anybody can say, and no amount of logic will reach you.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau

Jmfva likes this post.
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4156 posts

Re: Where is sock boy in Freelands mess up?

Postby featfan » Aug 10th, 2018, 12:54 pm

Gee, just checked him out on Urban dictionary.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... %20Trudeau

Also known in China as Little Potato.

Catsumi likes this post.
featfan
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 356 posts

Previous

Return to Bickering Room