Psychiatrist calls today's left 'mentally ill'

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Psychiatrist calls today's left 'mentally ill'

Postby Gilchy » Aug 31st, 2018, 10:12 am

This whole topic is silly. The author is essentially arguing that being "right-wing" is objectively correct, and to disagree with that is a sign of mental illness.

2 people like this post.
Gilchy
Übergod

Liked in: 735 posts

Postby Ka-El » Aug 31st, 2018, 2:21 pm

Gilchy wrote:The author is essentially arguing that being "right-wing" is objectively correct, and to disagree with that is a sign of mental illness.

Considering the OP, the irony is staggering
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” — Charles Darwin
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 6117 posts

Postby normaM » Aug 31st, 2018, 5:04 pm

If onion rings are wrong I don't wanna be right

oneh2obabe likes this post.
normaM
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 4907 posts

Postby averagejoe » Oct 22nd, 2018, 3:35 pm

More liberal/progressive mental illness...

Ladies and Gentlemen heres the Progressives: Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. Masturbated in Front of Her With Her Consent

Sarah Silverman said comedian Louis C.K. used to masturbate in front of her with her permission, during an interview on Howard Stern’s SiriusXM radio show on Monday.

“I don’t know if I’m going to regret saying this,” Silverman said. “I’ve known Louis forever, I’m not making excuses for him, so please don’t take this that way. We are peers. We are equals. When we were kids, and he asked if he could masturbate in front of me, sometimes I’d go, ‘F— yeah I want to see that!’ … It’s not analogous to the other women that are talking about what he did to them. He could offer me nothing. We were only just friends. So sometimes, yeah, I wanted to see it, it was amazing. Sometimes I would say, ‘F—ing no, gross,’ and we got pizza.”

Silverman used the story as part of her explanation for why she believed C.K. didn’t understand the implications of his actions, pointing to his sudden fame and his inability to grapple with the newfound power that came with it.

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/sarah- ... 202988208/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 2863 posts

Postby Ka-El » Oct 22nd, 2018, 3:36 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 22nd, 2018, 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” — Charles Darwin

averagejoe likes this post.
Ka-El
Guru

Postby averagejoe » Oct 22nd, 2018, 3:57 pm

BELIEVE ALL SURVIVORS | George Takei Accused of Sexually Assaulting Former Model in 1981

The 'Star Trek' icon denies a claim by Scott R. Brunton, who says he was groped at the actor's Los Angeles condo.
A former model and actor is accusing Star Trek icon George Takei of sexual assault in 1981. The accuser, Scott R. Brunton, who was 23 at the time of the alleged incident, claims that Takei took advantage of him when he was most vulnerable.
"This happened a long time ago, but I have never forgotten it," Brunton tells The Hollywood Reporter in an interview. "It is one of those stories you tell with a group of people when people are recounting bizarre instances in their lives, this always comes up. I have been telling it for years, but I am suddenly very nervous telling it."
Brunton says he was living in Hollywood in 1981, working as a waiter and beginning a career as a commercial actor and model when he met a 43- or 44-year-old Takei one evening at Greg's Blue Dot bar. The men exchanged numbers and would call one another from time to time as well as run into each other at clubs, Brunton says. When Brunton broke up with his then-boyfriend, he spoke with Takei. "He said, 'Let me know what your new number is' and I did. And not long after we broke up and I moved out, George called me," Brunton recalls.
Takei, as Brunton tells it, invited him to dinner and the theater. "He was very good at consoling me and understanding that I was upset and still in love with my boyfriend," Brunton says. "He was a great ear. He was very good about me spilling my heart on my sleeve."
The two men went back to the actor's condo for a drink the same night. "We have the drink and he asks if I would like another," Brunton recalls. "And I said sure. So, I have the second one, and then all of a sudden, I begin feeling very disoriented and dizzy, and I thought I was going to pass out. I said I need to sit down and he said sit over here and he had the giant yellow beanbag chair. So I sat down in that and leaned my head back and I must have passed out."

http://archive.is/UVNpX#selection-1081.1-1406.1
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby averagejoe » Nov 1st, 2018, 1:11 pm

More mentally unstable leftists....

Democrat-supporting women strip off for photo shoot called 'Grab Them By The Ballot' in an attempt to persuade people to vote against Republicans

Ten women took part in the shoot for the 'Grab Them By The Ballot' campaign
They're hoping the images will encourage people to vote on November 6
Dawn Robertson found women to pose in the pictures on social media and the street

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... allot.html

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby the truth » Nov 1st, 2018, 1:19 pm

if i was american why the hell would this make me vote democrat :135: how low can these people get
Last edited by the truth on Nov 1st, 2018, 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7027 posts

Postby averagejoe » Nov 1st, 2018, 1:38 pm

the truth wrote:if i was america why the hell would this make me vote democrat :135: how low can these people get

Who on earth would vote for the Demorats is beyond me?

They stand for nothing? Everything America stood for...the Democrats are against....but that's what globalism is all about.

Turning your country inside out. Radicalized people (With the writings of Karl Marx and make them victims) and turn them against each the older generations.

That's what world revolution is about and America is now the battle ground between nation and globalism.

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Ka-El » Nov 2nd, 2018, 8:29 am

More liberal/progressive mental illness...

Trump’s Nationalism Is Breaking Point for Some Suburban Voters

HOUSTON — Two years ago, the presidential election hinged in large part on a rightward shift among working-class whites who deserted Democrats.

Tuesday’s House election may turn on an equally significant and opposite force: a generational break with the Republican Party among educated, wealthier whites — especially women — who like the party’s pro-business policies but recoil from President Trump’s divisive language on race and gender.

Rather than seeking to coax voters like these back into the Republican coalition, Mr. Trump appears to have all but written them off, spending the final days of the campaign delivering a scorching message about preoccupations like birthright citizenship and a migrant “invasion” from Mexico that these voters see through as alarmist.

In Republican-leaning districts that include diverse populations or abut cities that do — from bulwarks of Sunbelt conservatism like Houston and Orange County, Calif., to the well-manicured bedroom communities outside Philadelphia and Minneapolis — the party is in danger of losing its House majority next week because Mr. Trump’s racially-tinged nationalism has alienated these voters who once made up a dependable constituency.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolit ... &ocid=iehp
Ka-El
Guru

Postby averagejoe » Nov 2nd, 2018, 12:39 pm

[quote="Ka-El"]More liberal/progressive mental illness... [quote]

Yup!

Liberals are hypocrites.

(1) Liberals promote abortion to poor mothers who can’t afford diapers, but at the same time liberals are encouraging poor countries to have anchor babies in sanctuary cities where all healthcare and education costs are paid for.

(2) Liberals want healthy school lunches and a soda tax to prevent obesity, but then they’ll turn around and say, “Don’t fat shame anyone. We need to accept plus sizes.”

(3) Liberals say it’s “cultural appropriation” for a teenager to wear a Chinese dress, but liberals will also wear a hijab to support Muslims.

(4) Liberals say it’s a mental illness if a man wants to chop off his own leg (Body Integrity Identity Disorder). But then liberals will insist that an 11-year-old boy who wants to chop off his penis should be encouraged with “hormone blockers.”

(5) DACA kids shouldn’t be blamed for the actions of their parents, but liberals say whites have privilege because of their ancestors.

(6) Liberals want background checks for gun buyers, but they don’t want voter IDs to prevent fraud.

(7) Liberals want to “save the earth” by reducing pollution, but chain migration will mean more cars, chimneys, and plastic bottles along with the American lifestyle of consumption. Poor refugees in mud huts will want a TV, iphone, and microwave oven. This will increase carbon emissions.

(8) Liberals want vaccinations for everyone’s health, but the illegals are bringing diseases. “People from Central and South America, ground zero for Zika and other infectious diseases including tuberculosis, dengue, Chagas, Chikungunya and schistosomiasis, make up nearly 15 percent of the illegal-immigrant population”.

(9) Giving someone HIV is no longer a felony in California. Sexual diseases are now spreading faster there, but liberals think it’s because of “racism and stigma.”

(10) Liberals want to protect the ecosystem by removing invasive species, but liberals don’t care if a foreign culture displaces native citizens.

(11) Liberals lock the front door, wear a seatbelt, put a leash on a dog, or use a firewall for the internet. It’s normal to think of security, but liberals want to open the border which allows in drug dealers, sex traffickers, MS-13 gang members, or Muslim extremists.

(12) Liberals want a minimum wage of $15 per hour, but illegals are taking jobs for “$5 to $6 an hour” without paying tax.

(13) Nancy Pelosi wrote that Obama’s $40 tax cut per paycheck was a “victory” that “will make a difference.” But now she says $2,000 from Trump’s tax cut would be “crumbs” that are “pathetic” and “insignificant.”

(14) Bernie Sanders owns 3 houses, made over $2 million in 2 years, and paid only 4% to charity in 2014. If Bernie wants a tax cut, then liberals will endorse it. But if Trump wants a tax cut, then liberals will reject it in this video.

(15) Liberals say illegals will do all the dirty work, but then they say we’ll need a universal basic income because of AI robots in the future. So which is it? Import more workers or prepare for mass unemployment?

(16) Pelosi didn’t want to read a few thousand pages of Obamacare, but Democrats wanted to read a million documents before Kavanaugh was voted in.

(17) Liberals in the #MeToo movement are against sexual harassment, but Hollywood liberals were cheering for Roman Polanski who raped a 13-year-old girl.

(18) Liberals want girls to join the Boy Scouts and get free condoms. But liberal feminists wanted only women at a Wonder Woman screening.

(19) Liberal feminists want to break the “glass ceiling,” but they become silent when Muslims oppress women. Democrats won’t even talk with a reformist who said, “They completely ignored us.”

(20) Liberals say that Facebook is a private company that can ban anyone, but then they say a private bakery should be forced to write on a cake for a gay couple.

(21) Zuckerberg built a 6-foot-tall wall and picks up dog poop. He cares about his own privacy but ignores user privacy.

(22) Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey protests the redistribution of his wealth.

(23) Democrat Julia Salazar portrayed her family background as poor, but her brother said they grew up in a “beautiful neighborhood.”

(24) Michael Moore praised communist Cuba’s healthcare, but during his divorce it was revealed that he owned 9 homes.

Read more...

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/libe ... ocrites-2/

the truth likes this post.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby the truth » Nov 2nd, 2018, 12:45 pm

case closed.................... :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7027 posts

Previous

Return to Bickering Room